• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
  • Your music taste reminds me of myself. Good stuff you listen to.

Since everyone is asking questions, I mine as well ask the most important question of all.

Where in the world, is Carmen Sandiego?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Do you play any video games, besides hacks on your computer?

Well, I was a gamer before becoming a hacker (the two cannot live simultaneously I guess), so I was all the time with my SNES at first, or the PS, or later the PS2. So that means I play-ed a lot of games in the past, yes.

Since now I have to use the computer a lot, most games I play now are emulated ones from GBA or the DS.

If you want me to be more detailed, just ask ;)

It's my turn now :P

What other forums are you on? (so we can stalk you there too :P )
    I'm only familiar with Serebii forums. I'm sure there is more that I'm not aware of.

The thing is that when I wander around other forums, I just get tired and soon after joining I leave, and get back to just posting on Pokecommunity (for English stuff) or Studiopokemon (for Spanish stuff), guess with just one forum for each language I'm all set.

And, even so, I'm more active here than there. Because in the end, I prefer writing in English (I get quite bored when writing in Spanish, even if it's my natural language)

Hehehee, well what about your favorite animal? ^_^

KITTIES! Well, I love cats (specially when I have three of them) ^^

They are really cool+cute, the perfect mix!

YES! High five!

:P
    Anyway....HEY!
    So, what are some of your favorite movies?

Well, strangely, they are all a series of movies. My three favorite movies (series) are: "Back to the Future" (I've seen this movie since I was little, and I still love it even if I've seen it like 2 million times), then "Die Hard" (man, the fourth was soooo amazing), and well... "Lord of the Rings" (just because I like fantasy and war stuff)

I am joining too. I love XthisX these XhackX hacks!

Hi, remember we wont talk about hacks here (boring to be talking about hacks everywhere I go... lol)

Your music taste reminds me of myself. Good stuff you listen to.

Since everyone is asking questions, I mine as well ask the most important question of all.

Where in the world, is Carmen Sandiego?

Hey, thanks. Good to know of more people who shares my taste ^^

...Well, I know. She's on Paris, having a cup of coffee on the Eiffel Tower...

-_-

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well, I was a gamer before becoming a hacker (the two cannot live simultaneously I guess), so I was all the time with my SNES at first, or the PS, or later the PS2. So that means I play-ed a lot of games in the past, yes.

Since now I have to use the computer a lot, most games I play now are emulated ones from GBA or the DS.

If you want me to be more detailed, just ask ;)

Ok what was your most favorite game for the SNES, PS and PS2, seperately.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I didn't play many SNES games (because they were expensive back then), but my favorite was Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

From the PS, it's quite obvious: Final Fantasy 7 (and Chrono Cross, and... well, in the end, anything made by Square XD)

And, in the PS2, just because I have a lot of memories of being playing it a lot with my high school friends, NBA Live 2004. Even though I prefered crushing my friends on Tekken :D

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Haha, multiquotes, zel. Reminds me of ShinyGold.

Well then, I assume you get a break for Christmas from the Uni. When do you have to start going back?

Years
  • I also want to join.Altough I don't want to enter a fight with other SG trainers,I must (and I mean MUST)say that I am the biggest fan of zel and Shiny Gold.
    GO ZEL!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Hey Man Can I Join this
    And Do u No how To evolve Kadabra into Alakazam in Shinygold?
    Were do I get a newer version of shinygold for psp?

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Haha, multiquotes, zel. Reminds me of ShinyGold.

Well then, I assume you get a break for Christmas from the Uni. When do you have to start going back?

Multiquotes rock, Marz! (Or have you forgotten about your period when you thought multiquoutes ruled? >.<)
    Dont forget that long multiquote to show everyone was spamming... that really breaks the MQ record...

Everything about me will remind about SG... I know, I know ToT

Yes, I am free till mid-February (although during the time I need to set two things in my head: that I need to start to study for the exams at February/start of March; and that I should really do some footing every day, else I'm gonna be, well, too fat for when Uni's classes start again (specially if I just sit in front of the PC all the time...)

Well, to all the other people, you are all welcome if you want to talk with me about anything not related to the game!

[EDIT]: To sebbe, I dont seem to have what's vaks in my dictionary, but I assume it must be something related with the hair... I dont really care too much about my hair, anyway (and that's a problem, since I have long hair, and it always gets in the way... But I like having long hair... Even if it gets messy sometimes)

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    ZEL!!! *throws a water balloon but misses* ;-;
    :P

So, Spanish is your native language, right? If so, when did you learn English?

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
    Years
  • From speaking with you it would seem like English is your language. I didn't know you spoke Spanish. So, Hola would be the proper greeting for Zel. If you where to move anywhere where would it be? What do you think of the United States of America?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back