• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I looked up Argentina. Apparently yeah..it exists, but only like, 12 people live there. and i always thought that Brazil was the only south American country. yeah, don't comment on how retarded i just managed to make myself look >_>

xD i never saw you as being under confident, and your list only sucks because..aside from FMA, which after seeing a few times I realized is a show directed towards 13 year old anime fangirls, and Dragonball which is..okay, it's the only thing i was actually able to recognize from that list XD

..Don't be a sexist, guys do laundry too <.<

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    i want to join.

I want to join...
    If you ever looked on my Profile BEFORE i said Now hiring it said The "Advanced" maper
    and yes, It means that I use advance map and i am advanced at it... ToT

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, may I join?
    While tphi shows Zel's work to all France, I'm trying to show to Brazil. xD
    Some of my friends are already addicted to Shiny Gold. xD

Someone was absent to ALL geography classes. xD
    If it was a small country, people could not know where it was, but Argentina isn't small as some countries in Europe, just to mention. One should at least know it's in South America, it's just like knowing Portugal is in Europe, or knowing that Canada it's in North America.

By the way, Zel, were you born in Argentina?

Yes, I was born here, and I guess I'm gonna stay here for a long time (I mean, I never had the chance of going somewhere else)

Really, you are brazilian? I never expected that XD
    We are pretty close then ;)

Or... At least, if you don't know anything about geography, the name should still ring a bell, there are a few things here that makes the country known...
    Oh yeah, now I remember not everyone knows about soccer, or tango...

I looked up Argentina. Apparently yeah..it exists, but only like, 12 people live there. and i always thought that Brazil was the only south American country. yeah, don't comment on how retarded i just managed to make myself look >_>

xD i never saw you as being under confident, and your list only sucks because..aside from FMA, which after seeing a few times I realized is a show directed towards 13 year old anime fangirls, and Dragonball which is..okay, it's the only thing i was actually able to recognize from that list XD

..Don't be a sexist, guys do laundry too <.<

Haha, well, I'm one of the 12, I must be lucky then... :laugh:

Well, Brazil IS big... But, to be the whole continent that sounds too extreme -_-

OK then, enlighten me, what other things are good to be recommended? (or... you hate anime at all? O.o)

Oh!Yeah it was one of the first animes.

There were older ones, obviously :P

At least, I remember that I saw, when I was more little, a repetition of an old serie called "Mazinger Z", and it wasn't that bad (but, I'm not the kind that likes robots and that techy stuff), anime is quite old if we think about it...

I want to join...
    If you ever looked on my Profile BEFORE i said Now hiring it said The "Advanced" maper
    and yes, It means that I use advance map and i am advanced at it... ToT

Ehhhmmm... Dude, dont confuse this with a hacking group or something like that. You are currently in a section where we dont exactly care too much about hacks or stuff related to them (that's why there's a rom hacking section XP)

Years
    • Seen today
    Zel, I never knew you were from Argentina. Or that you were into DBZ. Or anything about you anyway.

Hey, Zel, a questsion just popped into my head. What color is your hair?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Uh... Uhmmm... What were we talking about? Leaving this place for a few days always leaves me a bit confused... O.o

Nostalgia: Well, that's the idea of this fanclub. "To get to know me better, to regret it later"

My hair... It's black-brownish...

Ah, that remembered me that since I had that interview, I was forced to cut my hair... Now it's not that rock-looking as before, so that sucks... But, well, I guess I need to wait for a while, good thing that hair grows back again :D

pink-tiger: Hehe... Sailor Moon... I wonder why I liked that when I was little :laugh:

Most of my favorite anime have a few years already, maybe that must mean that I dont like the way the anime is being drawn lately, or something like that? (Or maybe that the stories were better before?)

ROMHACKER: Hi! *bored of hearing about hacks*

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Yeah, usually an anime is liked more at the biggining than at the end..I guess cause their so obsessed with making money that they dont even know how to continue their anime, so they make stupid non good episodes...Dont you agree? 0_0
    Well sometime's thats the case, not in every anime though.Some get better or just continue awsomely. ^_^
    So how are you?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    pink-tiger: Hehe... Sailor Moon... I wonder why I liked that when I was little :laugh:

..Dude, everyone watched effing sailor moon. That show is targetted at like, 8 year old girls, and the storyline was just absolutely retarded (Basically it was a bunch of 16 year old girls dressed up in schoolgirl costumes beating the hell out of anything that looked remotely evil xD), but it was just so..cool ._.

I liked sailor saturn for..obvious reasons <_<

ZEL! ZEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL...I still need SG help. *shot*

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ..Dude, everyone watched effing sailor moon. That show is targetted at like, 8 year old girls, and the storyline was just absolutely retarded (Basically it was a bunch of 16 year old girls dressed up in schoolgirl costumes beating the hell out of anything that looked remotely evil xD), but it was just so..cool ._.

I didnt say that, that was zel.Plus I loved Sailor Moon. And I still like it.The movies atleast.I have 2 movies and 3 or 4 DVD's. ^_^

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

I didnt say that, that was zel.Plus I loved Sailor Moon. And I still like it.The movies atleast.I have 2 movies and 3 or 4 DVD's. ^_^

I know, I was quoting zel just then. The only reason your name was in it was because the part I was quoting was a response he made to you ._.

I would watch it back in the day on Toonami when i was like, 10..then went into a breif obsession with it again when i was 13, then realized that it really, really wasn't that good. At all, and just stopped ever looking into it again after that ._.

..never watched it in any specific order so it's not like I would know what the hell was actually going on half the time, but..meh..

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I know, I was quoting zel just then. The only reason your name was in it was because the part I was quoting was a response he made to you ._.

I would watch it back in the day on Toonami when i was like, 10..then went into a breif obsession with it again when i was 13, then realized that it really, really wasn't that good. At all, and just stopped ever looking into it again after that ._.

..never watched it in any specific order so it's not like I would know what the hell was actually going on half the time, but..meh..

Sorry then!I thought you just accidentaly posted my name! ^_^ Sowwy!
    So what anime's do you watch?

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
    You watch some Naruto? Haha, that's a really awesome show, once you get into it (at least it was in Japanese, unedited). The drama, the drama! Do you follow the series on a regular basis?

Haha, a rockstar haircut, nice.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I've been neglecting of posting around PC apparently. But, meh... I'm doing other stuff, like playing other people's games (hacks), so I'm getting into it a bit too much I think... Haha...

Yeah, usually an anime is liked more at the biggining than at the end..I guess cause their so obsessed with making money that they dont even know how to continue their anime, so they make stupid non good episodes...Dont you agree? 0_0
    Well sometime's thats the case, not in every anime though.Some get better or just continue awsomely. ^_^
    So how are you?

I agree that some animes are continued because the money keeps coming cofcoflookatPokemoncofcof, but, they also have to think that sometimes the episodes start to get repeatitive and boring cofcoflookatPokemonagaincofcof

I once heard Dragon Ball was not supposed to be continued, but then they kinda forced to make the Z... I wonder how much of that is true...

If the "filler" episode at least entertains you, well, I think it's worth of doing it (he... my all time favorite anime-Slayers is filled up with such kind of useless episodes, but at least most of them were funny)

Anyway, how am I? Fine, thanks ^^
    As I said before I've been a bit concentrated on playing people's hacks so then I could start focusing once again into my own. Yeah, life of a hacker is boring, as you can see... :laugh:

^ me agreez

zelly zel of zelliness liked Sailor Moon? Sweet! XD

But... Just when I was little, now it's kinda well... If I were to see the show it would be for different reasons now... And obviously I'd probably get sick of it by the minute.

OK, so you think it was cool (back then), but you said the show is targetted to 8 year old girls...

...Does that mean we were girls back then...? <:O

My favorite was Venus... Maybe because I like blondes with long hair... :laugh:

How's the game now that we've finished the whole deal?

Sorry then!I thought you just accidentaly posted my name! ^_^ Sowwy!
    So what anime's do you watch?

Yeah, man (her question was going towards Murderface, I think) I already asked you so I could check later to see what I think about them. As you know I'm very open minded so I want to try all you people want me to try (this goes for music, TV stuff, games, not food >.<)

You watch some Naruto? Haha, that's a really awesome show, once you get into it (at least it was in Japanese, unedited). The drama, the drama! Do you follow the series on a regular basis?

Haha, a rockstar haircut, nice.

The problem is that CN latinamerica doesn't own a lot of dubbed episodes, which means they keep on repeating the episodes over and over... pretty boring (I have seen like three times the part where they are doing a small tournament with Gaara and friends... Quite outdated, ah?), so that just makes me start ignoring it, so I often miss the show (or simply I dont want to watch it)

Well, I'm gonna have my lunch! Yummie!

Years
    But... Just when I was little, now it's kinda well... If I were to see the show it would be for different reasons now... And obviously I'd probably get sick of it by the minute.

Awww. XD
    Did you watch The Powerpuff Girls when you were little, too?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back