• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2008
    Hi ZeL!!

Hi Zel i guess ur my idol in pokemon hacking...

well, do have tutorials on changing title screen?

btw, nice game!!

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    welcome SM.
    zeus, wrong place dude. Go to the tutorials in the emulation section.
    liuyanghejerry, welcome to PC.. have fun :)

zelly, ever been in a fight? XD

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    ZEL I'M JOINING BECAUSE I AM YET ANOTHER MINDLESS NEWB WHO HAS COME HERE TO WORSHIP YOU FOR EVERYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH SHINY GOLD.

..Actaully nah it's Mike, just on..this account because, I mean..dude, Caussmique. just say the name outloud a few times, it just rolls off the tounge. it feels so good saying it, and it's just the most..amazing username I ever heard in my entire life. no seriously, say it outloud. right now.

*CAUUUSSMIQQUE* That felt good, didn't it? Tch, yeah it did <_<

..dude, what is your avy from? Like, the last 3 you've had were just..various shots of that dude's face at different angles. AND I KNOW HIM FROM...somewhere o_O

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Ouch... Well, we use a different measure system, so I'd have to do the conversion... Hmmm... Is there anywhere where I could do the conversion, you know something about it Went?

Sure! Google + measure converter + I'm feeling lucky = https://www.convert-me.com/en/

XD Oh, well, having a birthday your birthday isn't so strange or maybe I'm just unlucky each year.

Well, since Chi claimed the what's up and GB stole my question hat... Um.. eh.. Hi?
    Ah! Do you go to the gym, or something?

Caussmique? XD

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Meh... Let's not MQ this time, to change things from time to time... ^^

@TheX: Yeah, of course, DBZ is along my favorite anime series (and as I said before, GT sucked...)
    It really doesn't surprise me that it was targetted to girls. Just think about it: A lot of super muscular macho men... hmmm... if I were a girl probably I'd like it because of that... *plop*

@G.Boss: I'll try using Went's link in a minute, but, I'm not too tall, I'm just 1.70m, hmmm... It's not like I was planning to play on the NBA anyway... XP

Other languages? No... Just spanish and english. That's enough to me, another thing wouldn't fit inside my brain (and... I have other languages, but they are computing ones... lol)

@Midori: "late new page dance"? well, probably in the next page you'll be doing an earlier dance (the earlier the better :P), also, too bad I cannot be joining your dances, remember that I suck at dancing... XD

Not too much, been a little concentrated at studying this time (over the rest of things), so I'm kinda bored at the moment. Maybe being around PC a while will take some of that boringness, hope so.

@liu: I dont really need to be praised that much... There are many times when I get a bit sick about that, seriously. So, all I really want is to be treated as a guy just like everyone else. I may have gotten a bit cranky with the time? O.o

@syconicmaster: Hello, well, it's nice knowing new people!

@DarkkChildd(still haven't thought of a shorter nick): Fight? Nothing too serious really, just your usual highschool skirmish. But, considering I'm always at the side that loses, I want to avoid fights when possible (I needed Zach as a bodyguard, too bad I didn't knew him by then :P)

@Murdertokiheartmique: Man, that doesn't sound that good to me. I prefer Warheart over it (although I prefer Murderface more '^^), hmmm... I remember that Marz was using that as his User Title at sometime, if my memory doesnt fails... Wasn't that something related to someone called "Cosmic"?

Anyway, who's the guy I always make my avatars of? He's called Zelgadis, and is obviously one of the many reasons for my nickname. I'm really a big fan of him, as he's cool, strong and funny when he feels like (or others force him to be :P) He's a character in the anime called "Slayers", which is probably MY FAVORITE anime of all times (along with Saint Seiya, Captain Tsubasa and DB)
    I have used him as my avatar for some time, because I really got tired of using Carlos for my avatar during my first year at PC (and Zel is cooler than Carlos... really right!)

@Went: Hmmm... Wha...? I really didn't understand a bit of that site... I just tried putting the 1.70m in there and it tells me that that is 66.93inches (or 5.57 feet)... Or... Well, I know you guys use the ' and " for your measures stuff, so I guess I'm still confused... -_-
    (I really dont know much about your measure system... All I know of it was of when I used to play NBA live... XP)

Gym? That's a forbidden word to me...! Well, I used to go to the gym the last year, as I had a friend going there as well. But, going there alone, I wouldn't feel that comfortable... Specially when... let's just say that I'd need it... :laugh:
    The only exercise I really do is going out with my bike sometimes, and playing soccer with friends in the weekends.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'd like to join.
    And zel is like one of those people who make you feel better/livelier.
    Hes like one of those people you can always trust...well not all the time just a vast majority of the time.
    And zel whats your pic?
    I know i saw it before but i can't remember.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    zelly dude, read the user title XD.. Just call me DC :D Zelgadis huh? Can't honestly say I've heard of him, but that's probably just me XP

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    NIN, just read what I answered previously in the other post, I explained who's the guy I use for my avatar ;)

DC, if you are bored sometime, just search on the tube for "Slayers", it's uploaded there (or it was a few months ago) completely, so, perhaps I can make more people enjoy the series. You should check it out :D

Ivysaur

Years
    Slayers... Never heard of it. *Goes to Youtube*
    1.70? I thought you were, I dunno, taller than me O_O
    And, hum, what? ' is the same as the dots, so 1'70 = 1.70 The only use of ' and '' is for minutes (') and seconds ('') when talking about angles in trigonometry, but...
    Meters for the win.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, my family's genes order me to not be too tall, so... I can't do a thing about it (well, imagine that I could do evil jokes about those torture machines which pulled your arms and legs in an attempt to be taller... -_-)

EDIT: Oh, I found a page where they had somebody's heigth in both systems. So, apparently, 1.70m is 5'7" so... there, now you can make fun of me... XP

Midori, all the times I tried to dance all I could do is move in a hardish way... leaving me embarassed... '^^
    (Of course it must be that I lack of confidence...)

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Midori, all the times I tried to dance all I could do is move in a hardish way... leaving me embarassed... '^^
    (Of course it must be that I lack of confidence...)

Well... You ain't the only one who can't dance... I can't even do country (which is mandatory/hell)

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Hey Zel, im sorry I havent posted.So is there anything new? ^_^
    Hey!!!!!Its been really nice weather outside here,what about over there!
    P.S:I like ice cream

Ivysaur

Years
    Umm... Going around youtube, I realized why I had never heard of Slayers: it was broadcasted in the less watched channel here, and it had a different name XD

Oh, yeah! I wanted to show you something I just saw:

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

XD

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    A dance which is mandatory...? :\

Nope, weather here has been a disaster again... With high temperatures, so that means that I'm not in my best mood -_-

ICE CREAM! That'd be what I just need at this right moment... But, I doubt I can buy any at 2AM... :P
    By the way, since we are talking 'bout ice cream, I love strawberry ice cream (and well, another flavor that probably you dont have over there XP)

Went, lemme guess, it was called "Justicieros" or something like that? (we've also gotten that name in the latinamerican version... A pretty dumb name when you compare it to the original name), but it doesnt matter the name, the series are cool, funny, and sometimes stupid! >.<

O.O Favorite Female? What the...? Do you really see me as a girl, pinky? :laugh:
    (And I seriously put a lot of effort to look manlier than everyone else... :P)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back