• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☃ A Mayz Fan Club

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Klippy: ...XD

Derk: lul your computer makes me laugh. GO, RESTART, LITTLE BOY ;;

Nica: Yeah. Pachirisu like, pwns. >_> I don't play Pokemon, BUT LOOK AT IT! It's so... cute and stuff ._.
    Oh, of course. XD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    You know, I was only joking. XD Only ppl like Rene want Eevee clubs. ): Geez, everything in PC is screwed up. Got to restart this computer or something, cause the formatting is really pissing me off. Ugh. Everything is half loaded, or 33% loaded, or not loaded at all, such as the quick links, and it looks all ugly ;; I can't even make paragraphs, even when I try.

..You know something? You can go to hell: when i first joined up, I would only post in pokemon FC's. Marz too. That's how we met <3

Nica was there too..and fly <3

Pachirisu is all like..azn. as are most pokemon <<

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I just don't like Pokemon very much anymore. I stay at this forum because I have a lot of friends here, and it's not *only* about Pokemon.

Yeah, you were in my fanclubs I posted in during my noob days.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I just don't like Pokemon very much anymore. I stay at this forum because I have a lot of friends here, and it's not *only* about Pokemon.

Yeah, you were in my fanclubs I posted in during my noob days.

No, i mean, claer;y this is not a pokemon forum..It's just an online social meeting place convienetly titles "the poke community," with several themes relationg to little 2-D azn monsters.

..i would prefer..not to talk abot the espeon fanclub <_<

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Nica: I really was not impressed by Diamond and Pearl, and the games are just flatout repetitive. All of them. D:
    Yeah.. the Espeon Fanclub is one of them. >_>

Michael: Sign out and back into MSN plz.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Yeah. Marzie had to agree.
    Pachi pwns the grass pokemons. 8D

So Gekki~

EDIT: Oh. And I'm sure you know where to look in this screenie. xD
    To lower the size, it's awful .gif by the way. xD But at least it's better than Paint's .jpg
    Click

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I'm ignoring every post in this club right now because I can't afford to take the time to reply to them all right now. I'm gonna be dead if I get caught doing this.

LOLOL I'm on the compy at 1AM on a school night because I can't fall asleep :3

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    But you did read and edit the error xD

And I'm always on around them at the school day. ._.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Look at that, I'm joining~

Heh, it's funny how I hated Marz to death when I was a noob.. xD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Nica: Pokemon Channel? I've heard of that. It's just one of those pointless Pokemon games that are completely irrelevant to the normal games, besides the fact that they involve Pokemon. O_O I hate those pointless games like Trozei or Pokemon Snap. Or like, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. That crashed and burned.

I guess you're right.. XD;
    Well, I ended up falling asleep at 3AM. So in total I got about 4 hours of sleep, which isn't that good. D: But I got through the day, which is good.

Shika: It does :x
    Oh, thanks for that! I wouldn't have noticed it. XD

Indeed I did. I edited it as soon as I saw your reply, I just didn't.. y'know, thank you straight away. XD
    I'm not. I need some sleep. XD

Kaydee: Hey. Thanks for joining. XD
    Yes, well, I hated you too when you were a noob, so it all evens out >_>

---

So when I was trying to fall asleep last night, I started writing some random crap for no apparent reason. O_O It's basically addressed to whoever the hell wants to read it, so.. XD

Um... I'm too lazy to upload the picture proving that I actually wrote it, so I'll just write it out here. It has quite some cussing, so I'm gonna replace it.
    F word = flabble
    S word = stag

Hey everyone, I'm fabble'ing bored. It's currently 2.12AM, and I have to get up at around 6.30AM to got <-- lol typo, to go to school, which is gonna suck big ...poop. It's actually been two hours since I tried to fall asleep, but I got up at 12PM today so it's gonna be hard falling asleep, seeing as I'm like, not effing tired. I hope you guys can actually [random scribbling] manage to read my really bad handwriting of 2AM-ness, but this is just about equivelent to a post in my FC, so... Anyways, as I was saying, it's been two hours since I actually went to bed. I tried to fall asleep for about an hour (fabble, my flashlight fell D:), and decided to sign on PC and MSN and whatnot to see if I could find someone. There were like a billion people online who [cross-out] didn't have school the next day (fabble you all.), but there were still some interesting people. So I talked to Geoff, Karli and Klippy (Klippy's the one who inspired me to write this pointless stag) and I went on PC and posted in a my fanclub about how I was on the computer at 1AM on a school night and freaked out [random scribbling] with a bunch of LOLOLOLO[random scribbling] if I remember correctly. God, my handwriting is just getting worse and worse, I don't even know why the hell it is I'm [random scribbling] writing this. ...I can hear my daddy snoring lolol. OH!!!! I also text messaged some random person to tell them to wake the flabble up at 1.30AM. I got no reply. Then, I [random scribbling] read the GH3 user guide thing for the hell of it, and found out there's such a battle power as "Steal Battle Power" or whatever the hell. I'm shocked because I've battled Slash so many times and never got that one battle power. I'm gonna go fall asleep now. Who the hell knows, maybe I'll fall asleep this time...
    GOOD NIGHT at 2.25AM lolol
    and for good mesure: XD
    wtf

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Heh, everyone hated me as a noob.

I kinda hate Michael now though, just cuz he like... ignored me.. ;_;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oh no, you're in here, I want to beat your post >_>

Wow..o_o I hope you managed to fall asleep at your last attempt XD And aww no, your fashlight fell D: It didn't break right? I mean, those things are hard to break. And yes, boo those who did not have school D<

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Heh, everyone hated me as a noob.

I kinda hate Michael now though, just cuz he like... ignored me.. ;_;

..i didn't ignore you, I straight-up told you to just stop talking to me. You're all obsessive and it..scares the hell out of me. I'm not mad at you, but if you want to be mad at me then like..cool ._.

Marz! MAAARZZZ!!! I was on last night when you were! it was like, 2 AM, and your MSN message said something like "signed on because I couldn't sleep >_>." I would have said something, but I knew there were better, more important people you could have been talking to T_T

..i never got that
    one either: I think it's only in 2 player battle ._.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Kaydee: Well that's cause you were a noob. Only people who don't hate noobs are... noobs. >:

onoz ;; I like Michael. :D

Nica: If you go find it, you'll get bored by it again. Wasted time, srsly.

..XD I'll try that sometime. But I'm dead tired, and Kenji didn't do anything to help that. Staying up arguing with his pathetic arguments until 12.30AM was hell. >:

Kyoko: That sounds so mean. XD Well, I'm guessing you didn't beat my post? o_o

I did fall asleep finally, at 3AM. On my last attempt, that is. Ugh, I got up like 4 hours later, which totally sucked.. x___x

Midori Chi: Hey Chi!

Not much. I just finished my math homework, which is good. I don't usually do math homework. XD;;

Silly? ;; I love it. XD Me and Klippy have it. It's profile-wide, as well. Not just avy-sig. :D

Michael: Nah dude, I had signed in at around 1AM, through 1:40AM. Oh wait.. you were on appear offline or something? Aw, don't beat yourself up. Even though you're right. XD Just kidding. Kinda.

...?

---

lol I've been late for school today, yesterday and Monday. That continues my streak of being late for just about every other day of school since the Sophomore year started. XD

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022

you called me kyoko o_o That's like, the first time you refered to me as my username =o

Anywaaaay, yeah, it only looks mean because I used ">_>" which I'm kind of getting in a habbit of doing. So my bad D: Yeah ew, 4 hours of sleep is never a good thing, but it's better than three or less hours ;D

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    lol I've been late for school today, yesterday and Monday. That continues my streak of being late for just about every other day of school since the Sophomore year started. XD

GOOD JOB RUINING YOUR EDUCATION MARZ. YOU'RE GOING TO HELL FOR THAT. LIKE, SRSLY.

..How the hell..? o_O

Dude, I'm like, 4 months older than you, and you're a grade higher than me. This is such..dildos..

xD Last year I had like, 60-somthing tardies, don't feel bad.

..Stop calling me Michael, or I'm gonna start referring to you as Alex, which will be hard, considering that fact that I don't think I've ever actually called you by your first name.

Back