• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☃ The Graphics & Photography Secret Santa 2009 ☃

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • secretsantapc2.png

So Basically

Secret Santa is a pretty basic thing, for those who don't know you all put your name in a 'hat' (in this case a word document xD) and each draw out another persons name at random, basically you'll be making a 'gift' tag for them.

Now

I don't expect you to all be wearing your gifts as themes, but maybe a link in your signature to it should suffice. Oh and don't go telling people if you have them, I can't really stop you but that just ruins it :/

Just post in the thread and I guess I'll have to put your name here. Rego will close on the 15th (by GMT +10 time, xD) though I doubt it'll be a problem for late entries really.

Names in the hat so far~
    • Dukey
    • Baromega
    • xxkaylabby
    • Loki
    • the bitter end.
    • Angela
    • Aurafire
    • thirty-six
    • Shiro.
    • Apple Juice
    • Signomi
    Blasto King
    • Serene Grace
    • Ezzo
    • Color Me Evil
    • AcidNight
    Fernando
    Comic Tragedy

Merry Christmas guys, now hurry up and get in the hat >:

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Count me in.
    Ew colors on the header btw Dukey. :C

I still <3 you despite that purple and pink though.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Thanks for joining up guys, this thing did a lot better than I thought after an hour of there not being any sign-ups xD

One thing though, we do need one more person to join because at the moment I've taken on the job of two gifts, which is kinda lame, so I'll lift the deadline for one more entry into the hat.

Otherwise everyone has been PM'd with their umm.. small child's name in it?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Kay then, I'll pm you your person now ;D

EDIT:
    Guys, post your gifts in the thread here and collect them etc

Blasto King has been removed as he has never made a tag before, so I guess I am once again opening a slot as atm I'm looking after 2 people.

Last edited:
    Back