• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~★~ The New Region ~★~ The Generation VI Fanclub! ~★ ~

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    TOURNAMENT EVENT UP! LIST YOUR FCS! HAVE A CHANCE OF GETTING A SHINY POKÉMON!

The Gen VI Pokémon Fanclub

- -

Introduction

Hey! <3 This is the fanclub for Gen VI lovers alike! Do you like Generation VI's Pokémon? Is there any changes you would like? Do you want to tell your thoughts on X/Y? Well here you can discuss what you like about X/Y and Generation VI, the improvements, what you're currently doing in X/Y, and stuff like that! We'll also be holding many giveaways and events, but you can only participate if you join. So you better get joining! Otherwise you'll miss out on a whole load of super fun events! We'll also have userbars soon; even a mini promotion system, where according to how many posts you have you'll have more partner Pokémon, etc. Also feel free to make a topic! I don't want anyone feeling like they can't make a topic. Go ahead, and I'll add it to the topic list. All I can say now is; have fun! If you have any problems just contact Olli. He's a great guy who can help you with most of your problems.

[a id]ev_rules[/a id]
    Rules

1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Groups' rules.

2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.

3. Try to keep active!

4. You pay choose one partner Pokémon (You will be able to obtain more partner Pokémon the more you post! :)

5. Enjoy! We wouldn't wan't you to miss out on all the fun. :)

Sign-Up Form

Username:

Partner Pokemon (Only one):

Answer the current topic!

Members

[/title]Pacifist

Gardevoir The Dragon Slayer

Sheep

CloysterOyster

Olli

KamikazeSSoH

~Joker~

[supporter]Christopher[/supporter]
    [supporter]Aslan[/supporter]

[a id]ev_wants[/a id]
    Userbars
    -Text goes here

Topics
    -Text goes here

What are you expecting in future Gen VI Pokémon games?

What's your favourite feature of Generation VI? Is it the sprite models? Or is it something else?

[a id]ev_trade[/a id]
    Giveaways/Events
    -Text goes here
    The Gen VI Fanclub tournament will be held soon! post your FCs in the thread, and I will add them aand match you up with another member! The winner will get a very special prize, so make sure you win! <3

THE PRIZE IS A SHINY! The winner can also decide if it has a nickname or not. Just make sure you join, and good luck! :)

CSS by Iloveeevee

Last edited:

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    Username: Pacifist

Partner Pokemon (Only one): Furfrou

What's your favourite feature of Generation VI? Is it the sprite models? Or is it something else?
    Hmm i dont really know for sure but i would say that its either the new Pokémon since i loved all the designs and all the new Pokémon are great or the more mature storyline which was just amazing and really well built!

Years
  • Username:Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer

Partner Pokemon (Only one): Delphox

What's your favourite feature of Generation VI? Is it the sprite models? Or is it something else?: I love the new sprite models but the best bit is the EXP Share which gives all your party points

Years
  • Username: Sheep
    Partner Pokemon (Only one): Phantump

The 3D models alone were enough to excite me to death. I was so anxious waiting for October 12th to roll around and was practically shaking the day before, ahaha. X and Y were everything I'd have hoped for! Seeing all my favorite Pokemon in these new amazing models made every second enjoyable, though the characters and music were amazing to experience as well. There's very little I dislike about this generation.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • Username: CloysterOyster
    Partner: Avalugg

What's your favourite feature of Generation VI? Is it the sprite models? Or is it something else?: The 3D aspect of it is new and exciting. I have yet to play X and Y, but I like the advancement in Pokemon games. Oh, and I love all the new Pokemon, so awesome to have more.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Username: Pacifist

Partner Pokemon (Only one): Furfrou

Hmm i dont really know for sure but i would say that its either the new Pokémon since i loved all the designs and all the new Pokémon are great or the more mature storyline which was just amazing and really well built!

Username:Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer

Partner Pokemon (Only one): Delphox

What's your favourite feature of Generation VI? Is it the sprite models? Or is it something else?: I love the new sprite models but the best bit is the EXP Share which gives all your party points

Username: Sheep
    Partner Pokemon (Only one): Phantump

The 3D models alone were enough to excite me to death. I was so anxious waiting for October 12th to roll around and was practically shaking the day before, ahaha. X and Y were everything I'd have hoped for! Seeing all my favorite Pokemon in these new amazing models made every second enjoyable, though the characters and music were amazing to experience as well. There's very little I dislike about this generation.

Username: CloysterOyster
    Partner: Avalugg

What's your favourite feature of Generation VI? Is it the sprite models? Or is it something else?: The 3D aspect of it is new and exciting. I have yet to play X and Y, but I like the advancement in Pokemon games. Oh, and I love all the new Pokemon, so awesome to have more.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy being a member of the fanclub! I'll also like to say something! I'll be giving out lovely Protean Froakies soon, so son't miss that! :3

I'll guess I'll make a new topic. :>

What do you think the next game will be based on in Gen VI?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I may not have played the games yet, but I'd been following a lot of the pre-release information given, as well as I've watched a bit of a few playthroughs, and I'm generally just loving this generation, and am extremely jealous of everyone who owns the game at this point :( Typical me, I've been behind of every single release since B/W.

Username: Olli (I was about to type Olli97. Takes some time getting used to I guess ;D)
    Partner Pokemon: It's tought choosing between Fletchling and Talonflame, because I love both, and it's just a battle between choosing between cute and cool :( In the end I'd have to go with Talonflame though, as I've grown quite attached to my theme, and thus Talonflame gets the edge :p

As I mentioned, I haven't played the games, so I only really know of the features that got a lot of attention, but X and Y introduced a lot of them, so I guess there's a bunch to pick from. I definitely liked the transition into 3D models, and while I'm gonna miss the good old sprites (because they were so convenient for clubs ;)), I really felt like this was a much needed step in the right direction.

As for the EXP share, I'm kinda torn honestly. On one hand, it makes the process of grinding and stuff a lot faster, and it's great for when you've caught several underleveled Pokemon, and just need them all to catch up to the team/whichever level you need them at. But the feedback is often that it makes the game way too easy, since you no longer have to worry about training you weaker Pokemon and such anymore, meaning that often in playthroughs, there are Pokemon that'll rarely ever see the field, because there's no need to bring them into battle whenever they aren't needed. So I feel like it kinda ruins the playthrough of the main game, but would work wonders when it came to post-game training, whether it'd be EV and or such (I reckon it still works the same way as the old EXP share when it comes to EV's?) But yeah, I definitely don't like how it's made a type of game that's already relatively easy, even easier.

My favourite feature is definitely the online functionality though. You can tell that they've definitely listened to the fanbase, with all the improvements and additions the online has seen. My favourite is definitely Wonder Trade, especially because it's something that always would've fit perfectly into the games, it was just never implemented. It's a great way to connect with players from all over the world, and aid people with their own personal training, seeing as a lot of people get rid of their near-perfectly bred Pokemon once they're done using them, or because they fall just short of what they needed, which someone else may be in need of, and it's just an overall great feature. Of course you're gonna end up with some low-leveled and weak Pokemon a lot of the time, which people just trade away in search of stronger Pokemon or simply because they just don't need them, but hey, that's part of the experience :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I may not have played the games yet, but I'd been following a lot of the pre-release information given, as well as I've watched a bit of a few playthroughs, and I'm generally just loving this generation, and am extremely jealous of everyone who owns the game at this point :( Typical me, I've been behind of every single release since B/W.

Username: Olli (I was about to type Olli97. Takes some time getting used to I guess ;D)
    Partner Pokemon: It's tought choosing between Fletchling and Talonflame, because I love both, and it's just a battle between choosing between cute and cool :( In the end I'd have to go with Talonflame though, as I've grown quite attached to my theme, and thus Talonflame gets the edge :p

As I mentioned, I haven't played the games, so I only really know of the features that got a lot of attention, but X and Y introduced a lot of them, so I guess there's a bunch to pick from. I definitely liked the transition into 3D models, and while I'm gonna miss the good old sprites (because they were so convenient for clubs ;)), I really felt like this was a much needed step in the right direction.

As for the EXP share, I'm kinda torn honestly. On one hand, it makes the process of grinding and stuff a lot faster, and it's great for when you've caught several underleveled Pokemon, and just need them all to catch up to the team/whichever level you need them at. But the feedback is often that it makes the game way too easy, since you no longer have to worry about training you weaker Pokemon and such anymore, meaning that often in playthroughs, there are Pokemon that'll rarely ever see the field, because there's no need to bring them into battle whenever they aren't needed. So I feel like it kinda ruins the playthrough of the main game, but would work wonders when it came to post-game training, whether it'd be EV and or such (I reckon it still works the same way as the old EXP share when it comes to EV's?) But yeah, I definitely don't like how it's made a type of game that's already relatively easy, even easier.

My favourite feature is definitely the online functionality though. You can tell that they've definitely listened to the fanbase, with all the improvements and additions the online has seen. My favourite is definitely Wonder Trade, especially because it's something that always would've fit perfectly into the games, it was just never implemented. It's a great way to connect with players from all over the world, and aid people with their own personal training, seeing as a lot of people get rid of their near-perfectly bred Pokemon once they're done using them, or because they fall just short of what they needed, which someone else may be in need of, and it's just an overall great feature. Of course you're gonna end up with some low-leveled and weak Pokemon a lot of the time, which people just trade away in search of stronger Pokemon or simply because they just don't need them, but hey, that's part of the experience :p

Thanks for joining Olli! Yeah, the online functions are amazing. The PSS is amazing to keep in touch with friends, and wonder trade really is a wonder!

I'll add you to the list now. :)

KamikazeSSoH

Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
    Years
  • Username: KamikazeSSoH
    Partner: Greninja :P
    What's your favourite feature of Generation VI? Is it the sprite models? Or is it something else?: the sprite models is great the ''big heads whit small bodies'' is cool i like mega evolutions and MANY OTHER THINGS ! like the gym leaders.... the new pokemons and the new things And... the NEW REGION(i love paris:P) KALOS ! after that i like the new start of the game and how can you customize your character and put a mustache... yeap all that :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Username: KamikazeSSoH
    Partner: Greninja :P
    What's your favourite feature of Generation VI? Is it the sprite models? Or is it something else?: the sprite models is great the ''big heads whit small bodies'' is cool i like mega evolutions and MANY OTHER THINGS ! like the gym leaders.... the new pokemons and the new things And... the NEW REGION(i love paris:P) KALOS ! after that i like the new start of the game and how can you customize your character and put a mustache... yeap all that :P
    Welcome to the club, Kamikaze! :D
    Guys, have you levelled up any of your Pokémon from Gen VI to level 100? I'm currently trying with my Shiny Charizard :>

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    I havent leved up any of my Pokémon to level 100 yet, but im trying to level up my In game team to level 100 which isnt going to be all that hard since i played the whole game with just 4 Pokémon Meowstic-M Aurorus Furfrou and Vivilion Savannah but i might as well try to level up my HM slave Luvdisc to level 100 since i got attached to it (it still sucks and i still dislike other Luvdiscs but you cant just have a Pokémon for such a long time and not get attached to it) Furfrou is Level 86 Aurorus is 85 Meowstic-M is level 84 and Vivilion is 81 (Luvdisc is 68)

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Username: ~Joker~
    Partner: Greninja
    What's your favourite feature of
    Generation VI? Is it the sprite models?
    Or is it something else?
    Hmmm.. You know, i really love all things about XY, even though i havent played them yet. ^^
    All the things in x and y, i really love them!
    The graphics, the pokemons, the new moves, everything! ^_^
    No questions asks. {XD}

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Username: ~Joker~
    Partner: Greninja
    What's your favourite feature of
    Generation VI? Is it the sprite models?
    Or is it something else?
    Hmmm.. You know, i really love all things about XY, even though i havent played them yet. ^^
    All the things in x and y, i really love them!
    The graphics, the pokemons, the new moves, everything! ^_^
    No questions asks. {XD}
    Welcome to the club! :>
    I'll add you to the list. :D

I'll be holding a tournament soon, preferably one where you battle, and the only Pokémon eligible are ones introduced in Gen VI. What do you think of this idea, guys? :>

Last edited:

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    Yeah i would like a Tournament too ^^ but since its necessary to breed and train new teams i think that when you announce it officially (if you do) you should announce it at least 2 weeks from the starting day.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Username:Christopher

Partner Pokemon (Only one): Espurr

More expansive Region, maybe in-game events, more of a real time aspect to the overworld with things changing realistically. No more preschoolers running in circles all day & night.
    I love the sprites but I'd have to say it's the Amie. I didn't think I was going to like it but it won me over in no time at all. I also love most of the new pokemon.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Welcome to the club! :>
    I'll add you to the list. :D

I'll be holding a tournament soon, preferably one where you battle, and the only Pokémon eligible are ones introduced in Gen VI. What do you think of this idea, guys? :>

Yeah, tnx.
    Hmm.. Tournament sounds good, but i did not play the game yet, so, cant participate though :(

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Username: Aslan

Partner
    : Swirlix

There were way too many new features to count. I was a big fan of the 3D sprites and Pokemon Amie though. Then there's the new way to interact with players all over the world. Gamefreak have really outdone themselves this time. I mainly like the 3D sprites since they make the Pokemon seem more realistic rather than a bunch of pixels. Pokemon Amie was just an overall adorable feature that I really enjoyed using. By using the 3DS, more people also have access to wi-fi and that lets double rainbows appear everywhere. Trading, taking parts in leagues, Gen VI is probably gonna be hard to follow. Oh and did I mention, rollerskates? Yeah those things are the greatest. :]

I'll just expect an improvement on X/Y, probably. Usually the third version just fixes mistakes of the previous one. Hopefully in the future, they throw in more Gen 6 Pokemon because 70 is honestly kind of lame. Oh and if they introduce Pokemon Z, I call Zygarde being the mascot. No doubt about it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Username:Christopher

Partner Pokemon (Only one): Espurr

More expansive Region, maybe in-game events, more of a real time aspect to the overworld with things changing realistically. No more preschoolers running in circles all day & night.
    I love the sprites but I'd have to say it's the Amie. I didn't think I was going to like it but it won me over in no time at all. I also love most of the new pokemon.

Username: Aslan

Partner: Swirlix

There were way too many new features to count. I was a big fan of the 3D sprites and Pokemon Amie though. Then there's the new way to interact with players all over the world. Gamefreak have really outdone themselves this time. I mainly like the 3D sprites since they make the Pokemon seem more realistic rather than a bunch of pixels. Pokemon Amie was just an overall adorable feature that I really enjoyed using. By using the 3DS, more people also have access to wi-fi and that lets double rainbows appear everywhere. Trading, taking parts in leagues, Gen VI is probably gonna be hard to follow. Oh and did I mention, rollerskates? Yeah those things are the greatest. :]

I'll just expect an improvement on X/Y, probably. Usually the third version just fixes mistakes of the previous one. Hopefully in the future, they throw in more Gen 6 Pokemon because 70 is honestly kind of lame. Oh and if they introduce Pokemon Z, I call Zygarde being the mascot. No doubt about it.

Welcome, guys! I hope you have a great time here! :>

Okay, I'll be hosting the tournament soon, just post your FC in the thread, and I'll add it to the list and pair you with someone. :o

Okay, guys I'll announce the prize for the tournament! It will be a shiny Pokémon, but to win it you have to enter. Come and list your FCs! :>

Back