• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    What was your favorite Poison-type in the anime?

The two Nidorans in the Orange Island episode "Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon?". You have to admit they were absolutely precious and that episode remains one of my favorites to date. Just wish they showed off their poison type characteristics more. But Seviper and Arbok have a special place in my heart too - go poisonous snakes!

I couldn't agree more. I really liked "Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon?" myself. And yes, Arbok and Seviper have a special place among the ranks of my favorite Pokemon. Right alongside Dustox, of course. ;P

Go Poisonous Snakes!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I personally enjoyed Ash's Muk quite a bit, especially how they always complained about it smelling bad :P

That episode with the Nidorans is pretty great, they definitely get a vote from me.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    What was your favorite Poison-type in the anime?

Probably Brock's crobat and James' Weezing,damn all those times smokescreen escape tactic kept working on the poke gang lol

Wicked3DS

Years
    Smokescreen was always the Achilles heel of Ash's crew, they could never seem to escape it in time. Pidgeotto would always seem to blow it away after it was too late.

MurkMire

Years
    Smokescreen was always the Achilles heel of Ash's crew, they could never seem to escape it in time. Pidgeotto would always seem to blow it away after it was too late.

Agreed. If you want to take down a ten-year-old quickly, just use Haze or Smokescreen. Works every time, after all. ;)

I forgot to add James' Victreebel as a favorite Poison-type. <3 I just love it, and how it love-noms on James. ;P

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Haze and Smokescreen are supposedly more intense than regular fog and smoke, you know? :( If you and I were in place of Ash, we'd be having quite a hard getting through them. As for my favorite poison-type in anime, I'd say Jessie's Seviper. All its moments were pretty entertaining to me, haha. Her Arbok was pretty amusing, too. Aside from these two, I also liked appearances made by Roserade. It's an amazingly beautiful Pokémon, if you ask me!

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

Years
    Haze and Smokescreen are supposedly more intense than regular fog and smoke, you know? :( If you and I were in place of Ash, we'd be having quite a hard getting through them.

Yeah, that is quite a good point. We shouldn't judge that without experiencing it. Also, Jame's Victreebel was pretty funny, I actually forgot about that :O

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    James always gets the Pokemon that want to love on him, instead of battle... Just shows that he's on the wrong side of things.

I'm almost done watching the Advanced Battle series... I'm going to hate to see Chimecho leave :(

Ash & Co. should just find a reliable/powerful Psychic-type and they wouldn't have to worry about Team Rocket any longer. Probably Xatu - a) It can see into the Future and know what Team Rocket is planning, b) It can use Psychic-type attacks to deal with all of the Poison-type Pokemon that Team Rocket loves to use, c) It can use Flying-type attacks against all of the Grass-type Pokemon that Team Rocket will use, d) It even packs Shadow Ball to take care of Chimecho & Mime Jr.

Introduction Episode: Xatu You Get!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    We seriously lack poison-type legendaries, haha. Anyway, I'm not really sure... maybe we could base it off Muk, and have seem as if it's mutated? Its strength would be doubled, and could be able to minimize and expand as much as it wishes. :] Its body color would be the same as Muk, but its eyes and mouth would be more intimidating. Perhaps we could call it Must? I don't know, I'm just not too good with names, haha.

Wicked3DS

Years
    I like the idea of it being able to expand and contract at will, a legendary should be able to be versatile and do many things as it pleases. I don't know how much like Muk it should look like though. Obviously it would need to look like sludge for sure, but maybe give it a slightly different design and maybe add another type. I think a Poison/Ghost-type would be good. It kind of ruins Gengar's uniqueness, but let's face it, Gengar doesn't really have any signs of being a Poison-type, I'm not sure it should've even been given that type to begin with. Poison/Ghost would mean it could expand/contract AND pass through things - very cool and legendary-like if you ask me.

MurkMire

Years
    If you were to introduce a Poison-type legendary, how would it be?

I think it should have an Arbok involved, making it the king of Poison-types.

No, but seriously, there needs to be something that represents Poison-types. A partial Ghost-type could work, but I dunno. It's really difficult to imagine what a legendary Poison-type would look like... =/

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    If you were to introduce a Poison-type legendary, how would it be?

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh, this gives me another idea; maybe we could have a poison-type legendary taking form of rotten fruits and vegetables? Its size could be big, and could have an intimidating facial expression to represent its powerfulness and whatnot. It could change its form any time it wishes. :]

Wicked3DS

Years
    Mr. Yuk has the ability called Cross Brand which allows him to appear in a Pokemon video game without incurring any lawsuits.

Why would there be lawsuits? What the heck? Lol.

As for rotted fruits/vegetables, the first thing I thought of was a Pokémon that came from a rotted Cherubi or the like :P but that is quite a unique concept, I wonder how that would be brought about.

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    A Poison legendary?

Some combination of Pestilence/Plague Doctor.

Perhaps Poison/Dark or Poison/Ghost.

Ability would be "Contagion" or something- inflicts Toxic as soon as the opponent comes into play. Or "Plague"- can Poison opponents, ignoring immunity.

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
    Yo!It's been a while!
    Anyway about the current topic,how about another garbage can pokemon (XD)?With 2 different form.The Biodegradable form which has a higher Sp.atk stat but lower atk stat and Non biodegradble form which has a higher atk stat but lower Sp.atk stat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back