• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[OOC]

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Sadly, all the spots are filled, sorry :(

I don't really have a reservation completion time, but if things come up and Judge and Genesis aren't able to finish their SU or take too long, I'll let you know Yamagi.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yes we seem to be lacking in the female department haha.

Yes, same elements are allowed.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years

• Name: Aciano "Ace" Nakamura

Element: Light

Appearance: Aciano is your average pocket guy. He is rather short for his age, standing at 5'3". A feature that sometimes attracts mockery from people around him. Despite this, he has quite the muscular build, weighing 170lbs of pure hard muscle. Ace has dirty blonde hair that he rarely ever comb, letting them grow naturally although he makes sure they never reach shoulder-length. His eyes are really black, like the darkness itself as some people have told him. He arbors his signature smirk at all times.

Clothing wise, he tends to stay light or simple. Which means little or no armor. This gives him the advantage of moving with more agility although this also comes with more exposure to enemy blows.

Personality: Aciano is the definite opposite of what you'd call cheerful. Instead most people would use the words "cold" and/ or "jerk" to define him. Indeed, it seems like he feels no emotion. The only that matters to him is his own safety and goals. He couldn't care less what other people might endure or think. No one really knows about his past seeing as he rarely talks about it. He doesn't even want people calling him Aciano nowadays, he's only known as Ace to everyone. He has a really short fuse and it's relatively easy to make him explode. Knowing this, he prefers to keep to himself instead of talking to other people because he knows they'll piss him off anyway. He is a huge fan of violence and will never say no to a "good old" blood fest again whoever wants to defy him.

Hometown: Anthax in Kale.

History: He had a typical childhood, growing up in a small and peaceful village. Being an only child, he was really loved by his parents. Anthax' economy was based on agriculture so he was taught the basics of it. He learned which plants to use for certain sicknesses. At his lost times, his father, an ancient soldier, would also help him practice swordplay seeing as the little kid was always excited when it came to fighting. It seemed like everything was perfect and Aciano only wished it would stay like this forever. But life was never perfect. Things were bound to go downhill. And it came on the form of a civil war. Despite being a peaceful little place, Anthax was thrown in the middle of the war. It was the theater of many violent and bloody fights. The inhabitants weren't spared, most of the women were raped and the men were either enslaved or killed. Wanting to avoid suffering such cruel fate, Ace's parents decided to flee the region with their son. But nothing went as planned seeing as they were caught. Ace had the chance to be well hidden when they came. However, he didn't believe that was chance seeing as he witnessed his mother getting raped and after, both of his parents coldly killed. With a heavy heart, he fled alone leaving the dead bodies behind. Ever since then, he started hating Diaz' men vehemently and dedicated the rest of his life to killing as much soldiers as he possibly could. But he had to find means to survive. Despite his young age, he joined a group of mercenaries. There, he was mainly used to steal food and other goods and, in exchange, they'd nourish him and teach him some fighting techniques. A few years later, he had grown up and was a full member of their crew. He was finally fulfilling his dream. Killing the soldiers was a great feeling which always made him excited. Well until a raid went badly resulting in his capture and departure towards the Galvez Prison.

Weapon: Two stainless steel swords and a dagger. Or his bare hands.

Magic:
    -> Blinding Light
    He invokes the power of Light to temporarily blind his enemies. He cannot make the effect lasts more than 3 seconds as of now.
    ->Light Shot
    He shoots lots of tiny-sized balls with the speed of Light which might hurt opponents with its fast-paced offensive.

Other: Massive Jerk if you haven't noticed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Lozzop: We are full, but I can put you down on the waitlist if you want.

Also, I'm writing out the IC post, so once it is finished I'll let everyone know what's up. As you all know I'm pretty sure, your character wakes up in the underground dungeons of the prison. So I'm thinking of breaking it down into groups (your character wakes up with their group), to make things a bit easier towards the beginning. Is that okay for everyone? How big did you guys want the groups to be, around 3? Or even less and go with 2?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    I agree 2-3 soundike a good amount though just kno that with the number of ppl we have the groups have to be 2 -3 - 3 .... unlesss u want 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 or 4 - 4

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • If it's 2, it might work out fine. But with groups of 3, we'd need another RPer.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Here is mine that took more than a hour to make:

Paladin Langdon von Luce

Name: Langdon von Luce

Element: Light

Appearance: Langdon stands at a height of six foot four inches. He weighs two hundred thirty pounds, most of it muscle. He has brown eyes, but he is blind in his right eye due to a curse from a Dark magic using noble. So he keeps his right eye covered with an eye patch. He has light blond hair that he keeps in a flat top. He wears steel grey armor that has a white dragon on the front of it. He does not have any facial hair due to the rule that paladins can not have any. When not wearing armor, he wears a silk outfit that also shows a white dragon on it.

Personality: First of all, Langdon hates all forms of Dark magic. He has no problem with any other types of magic. He is very well liked by women. He is very trusted by the men he has served with. He knows to not insult a lady.

He is very fond of his noble background. He does not like having his social status insulted. He also enjoys fine food and drink, his personal favorite being roasted boar.

During wartime, he has no problem taking prisoners as long as they don't use Dark magic. He also believes in a Code of Honor. He likes to help people in trouble. He likes keeping a watch for problems when they occur.

Hometown: Licht, a city located directly on the border between the regions of Kale and Grandora. Its symbol is a white dragon.

History: Langdon is the son of one of the nobles of Licht, Lord von Luce. He learned how to become a Paladin at one of the finest schools in Licht. He joined the Army of Grandora at the age of eighteen. He has participated in quite a number of battles since then.

One time when he was on leave, he visited a bar that was quite popular with the nobility. While he was there, he got drunk and insulted a noble who was skilled in Dark magic. That night when Langdon was sleeping, the noble that was insulted used a curse spell that made Langdon blind in his right eye.

The next day when Langdon got up, he noticed that he could no longer see out of his right eye. So he went and bought himself an eyepatch to cover it. Since that day, Langdon has hated all forms of Dark magic.

In a later battle during the war, Langdon had been ordered to capture prisoners. He refused to follow those orders because the prisoners included Dark magic users. Instead, Langdon killed all of the Dark magic users among the prisoners. This was due to the fact that the Dark magic users insulted his status. His superiors saw that as an act of treason because Langdon had not followed orders.

Weapon: Langdon has used a Light infused greatsword ever since he became a Paladin. It was taken from him when he was arrested. He is quite skilled in the use of greatswords, but he prefers ones infused with Light.

Magic: Langdon knows two spells. The are the following:
    Piercing Light [Light]: Send out a ray of light that pierces dark areas. It is Langdon's favorite spell.
    Cure [Light]: A healing spell that is quite useful for curing injuries.

Other: When Langdon got sent to the prison, it was on the charge of treason. He is currently waiting until he is scheduled to be executed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Alrighty then I guess we shall go with two.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to who they would like to be paired up with? Or did you want me to just pair you guys up?

@Judge Mandalore: Is that it lol? It's looking a bit...sparse. Also, I'm not sure how viable the eyepatch thing sounds :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    I think you should just pair us up by what personalities you think go togheter or just for the Lol'z 2 opposite personalities to see if they can grow and work together

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Well, when I was thinking about ideas for my character, one of the first things that came to mind was a cursed eyepatch. Besides, I thought it sounded a lot more interesting than having him lose an eye in battle and then get an eyepatch. Also I debated on whether or not to include in my character's history that the noble who cast the curse was drunk or cast the wrong curse spell. In the end I chose to not include that because I was unsure on how to talk about the noble.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Judge Mandolore: Idk, the whole eyepatch thing seems kind of odd...lol. If you are wanting it so he can't see, why not just make it so he's lost sight in one eye? Like, he still has an eye, it's just that he's lost sight because of a curse or something idk lol. Also, you should prolly add more detail to the SU itself, such as history, appearance and personality. One more thing: his armor is stripped from him at the start of the RP, as well as his special sword.

So, here's what I got for the pairings, let me know if you guys want changes:
    • Artus & Lucifer
    • Timothy & Nel
    • Gothax & Shrek
    • Langdon & Trace

Back