• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♀Gender Game♂

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Actually, the girl in your signature is not Leaf, but Blue from the Pokemon Manga.

Username: ♀. If that's not a girly sounding name, I'll be damned.
    Avatar: ♀. There are male and female fans of... Blue, but this one seems somewhat feminine.
    Signature: ♂. The colour scheme makes it seem more male.

Overall: ♀. Enough said.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Username: ♂. Reminds me of Oreos :D
    Avatar: ♂. Skuntank is a male-ish pokémon.
    Signature: ♂. Same as above.

Overall: ♂

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Username: ♂/♀ Definitely ambiguous.
    Avatar: ♂ Idk, I just can't see girls liking Skuntank as much, even though it has an awesome type combo.
    Signature: ♀ Contradicting what I said earlier, shiny Skuntank seems more feminine, despite the middle sprite being in a masculine pose (think male dogs who have to use the bathroom).

Overall: ♂/♀ Yaaaaayyyyyy :DDD

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Username: . What kind of male would have that username?
    Signature:. Blue is girl.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Username: Male. -kun is usually used by males, though can also be used for young girls, iirc.
    Avatar: Male - Oshawott can be loved by both, but the shape of the avatar seems more male to me.
    Signature: Male, though the pink text kind of says otherwise.

Overall: Male

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Username: ♀ - Feminine Vibes from your username.
    Avatar: ♀ - For as long as I've heard of you, you were always a fangirl of Red, so that's what comes to mind.
    Signature: ♀ - More of your bishies I'm guessing.

Overall: ♀

Years
    Username: ♀ Its quite a feminine word and sounds quite wispy too x]
    Avatar: ♀ All the photo's are very light and bright so it makes me think female
    Signature: ♀ Same as the Avatar but along with the font it looks really feminine

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Well I know you and your gender xD But yeah I'll still take a try xD
    -Username: Male. It sounds abit cool although I suppose you made it when you was like 11. xD *looks* 13? :o Dmn I was wrong xD[/s}
    -Avatar: Male. Girls wouldn't use that, if you look at all the girls here. xD
    -Avatar: Male. Nothing other 2 say.

Overall: Gi.. Male.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Username: ♂/♀ Can definitely go either way.
    Avatar: ♂ Even though I know some females who like Golurk, it seems like it'd be more liked by guys.
    Signature: ♂ Definitely doesn't live up to being feminine.

Overall: ♂

o3o

Years
    Username: ♀ ¦ Hikari is a girl~
    Avatar: ♀ ¦ Males and females can like Mijumaru, but your avatar comes across as quite feminine imo.
    Signature: ♀ ¦ The way you call Mijumaru/Oshawott cute makes the signature quite feminine.

Overall:

Years
    Username: ♂/♀-Either could work here, I've seen the o3o face used by both genders.
    Avatar: ♀-Mew looks all cute and whatnot, I know guys can like Mew, but Mew tends to appeal to girls more.
    Signature: ♀-I guess the part about free hair led me to this conclusion? Oh, and the Mew.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Username: Female. I've always pretty much associated 'Hikari' with female, since there is 'Hikaru' for males.
    Avatar: Genderless. It just... is?
    Signature: Female. Hikari10Girl. And the fact that you're calling Oshawott 'cute'.

Overall: Female.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back