• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♛ Legendary Pokemon Club (new event started!) ♛

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ressen

Mega Sceptile
Years
Username: Ressen
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Lugia, Entei
Answer a Topic:
You're given one Master Ball. Which legendary would you use it on, if at all?
Well, Entei... simply because he's a favorite and he always runs away every Single time you meet him.
Which legendaries would you want to gain an evolution or pre-evolution, granted that ever became a thing?
Well, I'd say I'd like the Swords of Justice have their pre-evos. Something like when they're still training like Keldeo in the movie or something.
Which other current legendaries would you like to see get a mega evolution?
Urm... well, I'd like to see Lugia and Ho-Oh have a mega evo. 'cause well, mainly because their designs don't really make that much of an impression to me. mehe :)

Years
-pops in-

My first choice for primals are Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina if anything. They're most deserving Groudon and Kyogre aside and I can already see some pretty cool possible designs in my head (that don't involve just changing the colors a little, bahahah).

Welcome to the club, Ressen and others! Awesome to have more Entei fans.

A roamer. Probably Latias if I had to choose. She is so cute and would be my Pokemon partner for life. If not, Ho-Oh.

RedBoy715

Pokemon Game Developer
Years
Username: Redboy715
Partner: Arceus and Giratina

*You're given one Master Ball. Which legendary would you use it on, if at all?

Well, If i have a Master Ball. i will use it on Arceus. Why? Because that
Pokemon is so Powerful! Plates to change types? Definietly AWESOME!

Also, If there's no Arceus i will use it on Giratina because he is the 1st Pokemon made
by Arceus! He is cool! Ghost and Dragon type combination is cool right?

*Which other current legendaries would you like to see get a mega evolution?

Giratina. Even he has no Mega Form. He is Powerful! What if he has Mega Form? DOOM!
Even Arceus is no match on him! I really like a Mega Giratina! I Will Surely Like It ^_^

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I definitely agree with Sheep that Dialga and Palkia should get a Primal form. I don't know how much I consider it deserving over just the fact that I think it would fit their designs. I don't quite know about Giratina though, considering it already has an alternate form. If we're talking about deserving though, I definitely think Lugia and Ho-oh should get primal forms. GF haven't really touched on them since they were made, which is nearing 1½ decades ago, so I would definitely like to them receive primal forms if nothing else. I'm aware that the legendary beasts haven't been changed either, but the fact that Lugia and Ho-oh are the main legendaries of the games just gives them a higher priority. I'd still love to see some sort of alternate form/just something to build onto the legendary beasts, but I definitely think Lugia and Ho-oh should get it first if I were to choose between them.

I'm still kinda puzzled on what the primal forms actually are, but I guess we'll know once more information is given.

Years
I agree, Dialga and Palkia should both get Primal Forms, especially Dialga if it keeps the color scheme from PMD Explorers of T/D/S. I don't think Giratina will get one because it already has an alternate forme, but everything can happen.

I agree that Ho-Oh and Lugia haven't been touched since their release, and i want something to happen that focuses on them. Same for Legendary Birds, they were mostly there in the games just so you had something to do.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hm… Groudon, most likely! This Pokémon was quite a pain for me to capture back when I had first played Ruby, and would love to avoid going through it again, at all costs. Aside from that, maybe Rayquaza. Third choice would be Giratina, haha.

greenshrub

what is a tittyass hand
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 27, 2019
Hi, may I join?
Username: greenshrub
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Reshiram and Dialga
Answer a Topic: I would use a Master Ball on Suicune because throughout all of the games I played in which Suicune could be captured, I lost it because my Pokemon were underleveled, it fainted, or it used Roar. It's my favorite of the legendary dog trio and it irks me that I can never catch it.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Username: Ansirent
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Darkrai and Yuvetle
Answer a Topic: If i have got a masterball i will surely catch Zekrom or DarkRai.

everyone Knows it and agree the great and awesomeness of darkrai. Dakrrai is beyond words and its hard to say any badness or anything bad about this master of darkness. Darkrai is one of the favorite Pokemon of mine. And i appericiate its design and all the great move

Zekrom is a fantastic dual designed great Pokemon. I mean it have some awesome wings and a great head with great designs. I loved its appearance in anime and game. I respect this legendary the most then other.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome, new members! Yeah, Darkrai's one of my most favorite legendaries, too, Spider; its design looks pretty well-imagined, so to speak, and while it's banned to Ubers competitively, it's still able to lend some hand in that tire. I've battled with it few times before, and it has never managed to let me down.

Also, I forgot to mention, but for those that are suggesting a Dialga primal form--isn't there already one? Sure, there mightn't have been any in games or anime, but I definitely do remember seeing some official artwork featuring it.

Years
Welcome, new members! Yeah, Darkrai's one of my most favorite legendaries, too, Spider; its design looks pretty well-imagined, so to speak, and while it's banned to Ubers competitively, it's still able to lend some hand in that tire. I've battled with it few times before, and it has never managed to let me down.

Also, I forgot to mention, but for those that are suggesting a Dialga primal form--isn't there already one? Sure, there mightn't have been any in games or anime, but I definitely do remember seeing some official artwork featuring it.

Which is pretty much the reason we want it. I want Primal Dialga jn the actual games.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Wait, so primal Dialga is confirmed? That's news to me. Well, I guess I haven't really been following the Pokemon news all to closely as of late, but that's great! So does the same count for Palkia, or has there been no artwork of that yet? I don't doubt that it'll get one, since it'd be a bit weird to give one half of a duo a special form/evolution, and just leaving the other one out of it. Though I guess GF kinda pulled that off with Mega Blaziken, though that's a bit different I reckon.

But yeah, great to know they actually are touching on other legendaries with their new features. Can't wait to see it.

Racket

The TCG Professor
Years
Username:
Racket

2 Legendary Pokémon Partners:
Yveltal & Keldeo
XY1_EN_144.png
BW7_EN_142.png

You're given one Master Ball. Which legendary would you use it on, if at all?I wouldn't use it. Imagine if you some legendary, waiting for the right trainer to carry out your quest. You're ready to battle your hardest against one trainer in hopes that one will eventully passes the test. Then some trainer throws a master ball at your face, only to keep you in a PC box for the rest of your days.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Wait, so primal Dialga is confirmed? That's news to me. Well, I guess I haven't really been following the Pokemon news all to closely as of late, but that's great! So does the same count for Palkia, or has there been no artwork of that yet? I don't doubt that it'll get one, since it'd be a bit weird to give one half of a duo a special form/evolution, and just leaving the other one out of it. Though I guess GF kinda pulled that off with Mega Blaziken, though that's a bit different I reckon.

But yeah, great to know they actually are touching on other legendaries with their new features. Can't wait to see it.

If Dialgia is getting some special form, I suppose same is going to be applied to its counterpart? They'd given Blaziken a mega-form and left Swampert and Sceptile out mostly because they wanted to keep the amount of megas to a limit, and popularity-wise, Blaziken was much higher in ranks, which is all very understandable. For Dialga and Palkia, though, it's a different story--they're both very much equal. If they give primal-form to only one and leave the other left out, I'd have to agree with you; it would indeed seem sort of weird.

They'd probably have to give something to Giratina, too, since it's a member of the trio, but it already has an alternative form, though, so I'm not too sure on it. Also, welcome to legendary club, Racket!

Racket

The TCG Professor
Years
Bracket #27: Keldeo vs. Rayquaza
647.png
Keldeo. In the TCG, you can build competitive decks based around both Pokemon (KeldeoEx/Blastoise or RayBoar). These decks both function in a simular way stangely enough. However, Keldeo-Ex is a handy pokemon to have in all sorts of decks with it's "Rush In" ability, making it very versatile (Not to mention that Rayquaza's been rotated out for now).

Bracket #28: Palkia vs. Mew

151.png
Mew. I've seen Palkia used effectively in some pretty cool rogue decks. I like Mew's full art though. It's ability isn't bad, but it's a rarer card to see played.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 31, 2018
Username: EagleEye7777777
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: If I had to chose two legendary Pokémon they would probably have to be Resheram because of its immense power and beauty and Rayquaza because even though I have never caught one it is just so eye catching and amazing and I also because I actually like its mega evolution witch I do not generally like.
Answer a Topic: You're given one Master Ball. Which legendary would you use it on, if at all? I would use it on Rayquaza and probably will in the upcoming game if I get one by then for the reasons stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back