• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Slowest? That's easy, first Pokemon that came into my mind was Torkoal. ^^

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Slowest cute Pokemon? Probably Snorlax.. I love me some Snorlax! Him in the Anime is awesome XD XD

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Ooooh, Snorlax! Snorlax is slow, yes. But he's a giant sleeping bear. What more could you ask for? He's so cute! I would give anything to get a giant stuffed Snorlax doll. They have them in the games; why not in real life?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    How great that your first official post (by that I mean the first one added to your postcount) was in this thread, I'm sure Alex will be glad to know that. Anyways, an early welcome to you, since I'm pretty sure that any of the owners wouldn't be cold-hearted enough to turn you down n_n

AlexOzzyCake said:
    New topic: 'Which are the slowest cute Pokemon?'
    You know, I was about to type in Snorlax untill I remembered that Snorlax isn't cute imo, so I'm gonna go wiiiith... Munchlax, the pre-evolution of Snorlax since it's waaaaay more cooler, sorry to all fans of Snorlax, I just don't agree with you n_n

deoxys121 said:
    Of all our cute Pokemon, which one do you think you'd also be most likely to use in battle?
    Hard to say since I don't battle much, and my favourite, Pidgey, isn't really such a reliable Pokémon if you're battling other people's fully evolved ones, so I'd have to go with Victini. Since Victini is pretty strong and makes it to my cute list, I think it would be the best choice for me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hey I'm kinda new here and I was wondering if I could join the club. I love Pokemon (especially cute ones).

Name: Cosmotone8
    Two cute Pokemon: Piplup and Rufflet
    Partner Pokemon: Hydron the Piplup

Welcome to the club Cosmotone! You picked Piplup? Piplup is cute and strong Pokémon. :3 Anyway I hope you like you stay here and you're active. And just ask if you have something in your mind. ^^

- Xeberos, Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    It's always nice to see new faces around, so welcome to those who are new to the club. ^___^

You'll love it here as much as everyone here do! ♥

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Welcome to the club Cosmotone!
    Which are the slowest cute Pokemon?
    Snorlax and Slowpoke
    Which Pokemon evolved via an evolutionary stone do you find cutest?
    Togekiss,Delcatty,Whimsicott,Glaceon and Lilligant

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Alright then! Here's a topic I'd like to start: Of all our cute Pokemon, which one do you think you'd also be most likely to use in battle?
    For me, it's probably Togekiss and Victini. Yes, they're very cute, no doubt about it. But, Victini + V-Create = Death. And, Togekiss can also knock opponents down pretty quick with its super-wide movepool and impressive Special Attack. Also fares very well as a staller.

Interesting topic! I'd say Cinccino. It's an absolute beast in battles! Should never be underestimated, it can take down the majority of Pokemon it faces!

I'm probably the only one who will say this guy's name..ehhhhh

Tropius

Interesting choice indeed! What is it you find cute about Tropius? ^^ I think for me, Munchlax is the answer xD

Oh, I want to join!

Name: monjern88
    Two cute pokemon: Ralts and Mareep.
    Partner Pokemon: Ralts(NN: Reyna)

Bonjour, welcome to the club! I loveee Mareep, good choice! And Ralts ain't to shabby either! What is it that made you choose these two Pokemon? And do you have a way of telling what makes certain Pokemon cuter than others? I hope you have a great stay here and enjoy all of our adorable Pokemon - keep active! ^_^

Hey I'm kinda new here and I was wondering if I could join the club. I love Pokemon (especially cute ones).

Name: Cosmotone8
    Two cute Pokemon: Piplup and Rufflet
    Partner Pokemon: Hydron the Piplup

Hello, welcome to the club! ^_^ You certainly can join! It's always great to have new members, especially ones that love such cute Pokemon! Piplup has always been a favourite of mine so I'm very glad you choose it - it's just soo adorable! What is it that you find cute about these Pokemon? Do you think it's possible to work out how cute a Pokemon is based on size/etc? Enjoy your time here and have some great conversations, but most of all keep active! :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message!

It seems that people seemed to somewhat miss the new topic, so I'll post it in the usually format here ^_^

New topic (by Deoxys121): 'Of all our cute Pokemon, which one do you think you'd also be most likely to use in battle?'

Years
    Of all our cute Pokemon, which one do you think you'd also be most likely to use in battle?
    I agree that victinis V create attack is awesome, used victini as my fire pokemon in my black version :D. And Shaymin's seed flare is one of the most powerful attack I've ever seen!! So small and cute, yet so strong :D

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Like I said I would use Azumaril for obvious reasons :P but I would also say Togekiss is very strong in battles as well and I have used one a few times and loved it :P

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Togekiss as it is very strong ;)

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    'Of all our cute Pokemon, which one do you think you'd also be most likely to use in battle?'
    As far as the list goes, I already use Latias, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon & Ninetales for my party! I'd give Altaria a chance though.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022

Interesting topic! I'd say Cinccino. It's an absolute beast in battles! Should never be underestimated, it can take down the majority of Pokemon it faces!

Interesting choice indeed! What is it you find cute about Tropius? ^^ I think for me, Munchlax is the answer xD

Bonjour, welcome to the club! I loveee Mareep, good choice! And Ralts ain't to shabby either! What is it that made you choose these two Pokemon? And do you have a way of telling what makes certain Pokemon cuter than others? I hope you have a great stay here and enjoy all of our adorable Pokemon - keep active! ^_^

Hello, welcome to the club! ^_^ You certainly can join! It's always great to have new members, especially ones that love such cute Pokemon! Piplup has always been a favourite of mine so I'm very glad you choose it - it's just soo adorable! What is it that you find cute about these Pokemon? Do you think it's possible to work out how cute a Pokemon is based on size/etc? Enjoy your time here and have some great conversations, but most of all keep active! :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message!

It seems that people seemed to somewhat miss the new topic, so I'll post it in the usually format here ^_^

New topic (by Deoxys121): 'Of all our cute Pokemon, which one do you think you'd also be most likely to use in battle?'
    I would/have used Azumarill in battle. It has great HP and Attack.

Years
    For cute Pokemon I'd use in battle, it would be Azumarill due to its tankish stats and it learns good attacks that most Water-types can use like Ice Beam and Surf.

I took a look at Pachirisu and despite being cute, it leans more towards Speed and it's more defense-based which means it's better suited at setting up rather than attacking. At least it can learn Charge Beam to patch up that low Special Attack. I felt shocked that it is more defensive than offensive cos it's cute but doesn't look bulky.

If you compare Pachirisu with Emolga, you can see by their stats that Pachirisu leans towards defense-based (not exactly wall-like defensiveness) while Emolga is more offensive-based.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Some people always underestimate Cute ones. :3

I think that Glaceon would be really awesome in battle. I mean we've seen it use a lot of movesets among different types, which means it has most of the advantage.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Well, Snivy063, Glaceon is tied with Kyurem for the highest Sp. Atk. of all Ice-types. Thus, it functions very well as special sweeper with moves like Ice Beam and Shadow Ball. Its defensive stats are decent, as well.

Back