• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

J1KTheGamer

Peace For All
Years
  • So, Haxorus as your partner? Very interesting. What made you think Haxorus is cute?
    well hes like my starter pokemon i traded my snivy for an axew (lvl way better) he was VERY usefull while playing tho the game and i like him :D
    and i whould go with Charmander cause he whould produce light and heat on the dark cold forest ^^

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • Well, IMO there is a difference between liking a Pokemon and thinking its cute :X Axew is cute, but haxxorus is not; thats my opinion though.

J1KTheGamer

Peace For All
    Years
  • Well, IMO there is a difference between liking a Pokemon and thinking its cute :X Axew is cute, but haxxorus is not; thats my opinion though.
    well axew is cute and then it evolves and become badass and strong :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Speaking of Axew and Haxorus, well, that just reminded me of that Unova TV hilarity. Haxorus being cute and doing a back-flip? I think I might want to imagine that.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    <3
    Name: J1KTheGamer
    Two cute Pokemon: Ninetales & Latias
    Partner Pokemon: Haxorus

Hi there, welcome to the club! :) I find your choice of Pokemon very interesting indeed! I'm glad we're finally starting to get some more controversial cuties in here! What is it that makes you think Haxorus is so cute? ^^ Enjoy your stay and keep active! :)

Oooooh!! I wanna join! :3
    Name: Hyblud
    Two Cute Pokemon: Altaria & Mareep!
    Partner Pokemon: Yennie the Altaria <3

I'd take Altaria of course! I could hug her for warmth and comfort! xD

hnggg Altaria! <333 That's a personal favourite of mine, such a cute Pokemon! But then again, how could a Pokemon based on a cloud not be cute? xD So good for cuddling! So by your choices would it be safe to assume you like fluffy puffy Pokemon? ^^ What do you think about Whimsicott? :3 Enjoy your stay and keep acive! ^^

Speaking of Axew and Haxorus, well, that just reminded me of that Unova TV hilarity. Haxorus being cute and doing a back-flip? I think I might want to imagine that.

... What xD Now this I would like to see!

New topic: Which is the cutest pseudo-legendary Pokemon?

Basically this includes Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, Garchomp and Hydreigon. ^^ Although similar Pokemon such as Salamence can be included too if you wish! Pictures help :)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    <3
    Name: J1KTheGamer
    Two cute Pokemon: Ninetales & Latias
    Partner Pokemon: Haxorus

Oooooh!! I wanna join! :3
    Name: Hyblud
    Two Cute Pokemon: Altaria & Mareep!
    Partner Pokemon: Yennie the Altaria <3

I'd take Altaria of course! I could hug her for warmth and comfort! xD
    welcome to the club,both of you!!

What cute Pokémon would you choose to go to the dark cold forest with you?
    Litwick and/or Altaria.

J1KTheGamer

Peace For All
    Years
  • well Axew is cute and then it evolves and become badass and strong :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Basically this includes Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, Garchomp and Hydreigon. ^^ Although similar Pokemon such as Salamence can be included too if you wish! Pictures help :)

Salamence is a pseudo-legendary. :)

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • New topic: What cute Pokémon would you choose to go to the dark cold forest with you?
    I think I'd have to go with Charmander on this. He can keep the way well-lit with his fire, and keep me warm at the same time. When we stop for the night, he can help us start a fire, as well. Charmander wouldn't even have to breathe fire to light the way; he has fire on his tail, which serves a torch. :)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Ohhh, I see now. It's cute, you're right. I didn't reconize it first. :D Sorry.

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    Bumping into the conversation again,hehe
    Name: Flame-Typhlosion
    Two cute Pokemon: Jolteon and Togetic :D
    Partner Pokemon: Wish the Togetic ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Bumping into the conversation again,hehe
    Name: Flame-Typhlosion
    Two cute Pokemon: Jolteon and Togetic :D
    Partner Pokemon: Wish the Togetic ;)

Hi there, welcome to the club! :) Are you a fan of cute Pokemon? :D Which do you think is the all-time cutest? ^^ I love your choice of partner Pokemon, Togetic is utterly adorable! Although I find Jolteon and interesting choice; what made you pick that? :) Enjoy your stay and keep active :D

100 pages yay :D

New topic: Post & discuss the cutest pictures possible!

Back