• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    A while ago I would have said that there are more cute pokemon in Unova than in Sinnoh, but now I have changed my mind!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    25th page, yay! :)

Great, Sinnoh had a lot, the designs were just stunning and unbeatable than those in Unova. :'3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm, I think this brings us on to a new topic~

New topic: 'What region do you think has the cutest Pokemon and what examples are there?'

Personally I agree with most of you that Sinnoh has the cutest Pokemon. They introduced Pachirisu, Drifloon, Piplup, Buneary, Starly, Shinx, Budew, Combee, Buizel, Shellos, Cherubi, Glameow, Chingling, Mime Jr, Munchlax, Croagunk, Fineon, Snover, Manaphy, and that's just off the top of my head! So yes, some of the cutest Pokemon of all are amongst these which therefore makes it the cutest region. ^^

PS: Sorry I haven't been overly active recently, uni applications and stuff are just ughhh. But yeah, there'll be updates tonight including the competition winner, a new club feature and a new pokemon of the week. Plus whatever I think of at the time. :3 Make sure to suggest a new Poke of the week if you want to! Also, new partner suggestions are now closed. ^^

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    I suggest Mime Jr. as Pokémon of the week because he is such a cutie ~ <33

Looking forward to the new stuff Alex! Don't worry if you need more time for all your work first though :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The Sinnoh introduced a lot of cute Pokemons, but so is the Kanto Region as the original ones are introduced during that generation. :)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • What region do you think has the cutest Pokemon and what examples are there?

Hoenn was more strong based Pokémon with the likes of Slaking, Metagross, Salamence, Breloom etc.
    Johto introduced cuties like Igglybuff, Cleffa, Elekid, Smoochum, Pichu so I'll say Johto.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    What region do you think has the cutest Pokemon and what examples are there?

Hoenn was more strong based Pokémon with the likes of Slaking, Metagross, Salamence, Breloom etc.
    Johto introduced cuties like Igglybuff, Cleffa, Elekid, Smoochum, Pichu so I'll say Johto.
    I'm actually happy with the way some of the egg Pokemons are introduced in the Johto region. Hoeen also introduced only some such as the likes of Skitty. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I suggest Mime Jr. as Pokémon of the week because he is such a cutie ~ <33

Looking forward to the new stuff Alex! Don't worry if you need more time for all your work first though :3

Ohh yes, that's a good idea! Mime Jr is very cute indeed, I think that will be our next POTW :D (Catchy acronym right? >.>)

What region do you think has the cutest Pokemon and what examples are there?

Ahh, I agree completely with the part about Hoenn there. They seemed to include two different pseudo legendary sets in that region. Was the actual set Metagross or Salamence? My guess is Metagross due to Stephen...
    The babies are also very cute, haha. Pichu <3

I'm actually happy with the way some of the egg Pokemons are introduced in the Johto region. Hoeen also introduced only some such as the likes of Skitty. :3

I agree with you there, eggs were such a good idea, lead to some real cuties!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I remember Misty having that egg, and it became a Togekiss. <3

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • What region do you think has the cutest Pokemon and what examples are there?

Awww~ Ash had that egg of a phanpy with him didn't he?

I think every region has a combination of both cute pokemons and strong pokemons in their pokedexes.

If I had to choose an region I would choose Hoenn because of pokemons like Treecko, Snorunt, Torchic, Mudkip, poochyena etc. :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012

Awww~ Ash had that egg of a phanpy with him didn't he?

I think every region has a combination of both cute pokemons and strong pokemons in their pokedexes.

If I had to choose an region I would choose Hoenn because of pokemons like Treecko, Snorunt, Torchic, Mudkip, poochyena etc. :)
    Wasn't it Larvitar? Couldn't remember Phanpy. :'o

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012

Yeah Ash had that Larvitar egg but that he didn't own it. He was just returning Larvitar to his mum, the Tyraniter.

But that Phanpy egg was all for himself. :)
    Ohh, Phanpy, I forgot. D: .. Since it evolved from a Donphan. lol

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    It was very very cute, although I forgot about it because of Donphan . D:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Don't you consider Miltank cute too? :'3 .. The one Whitney had?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Pachirisu is cute. Specially when Pachirisu is on Dawn's shoulder. <3

Back