• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Which is cuter Durant or Heatmor?
    I think both of them aren't very cute. I really couldn't decide which one could be cuter than the other. I found a kinda cute picture of both of them. Not VERY cute but a bit cute in my opinion...

I also found a funny image while searching for it. "I swear to god when I evolve, I'm gonna kill you all.- Magikarp" That's what it said lol.

Years
  • Rivalry! Which is cuter, Durant or Heatmore?
    I vote for Durant! Even though it doesn't really fit the bill of cuteness(only a tad ^^), I find Heatmor rather horrid-looking and I don't like Heatmor having an unfair advantage with 4x super-effective against the steel ant. Durant also looks cool, I guess it can be cute while leaning near to the cool side. ^3^

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022

Ahah, usually I do pride myself on this kind of thing but apparently I don't know enough about them to recognise lyrics! D: Even so, great contest entry, its a real shame about missing the deadline! D:

Sorry to interfere, but posts about competitions are still valid in the club and that's what he was referring to :) The current deadline is listed on the front page ^^

Hooray, hello! We can never have too many members! I take it you're a big lover of Ice type Pokemon? So this beckons the question - which is cutest, Seel or Spheal? :o I hope you enjoy your time here and stay active!

Hello, welcome to the club! It's nice to see some interesting Pokemon being signed up here - what is it about these Pokemon that you find cute? Marshtomp is a very cute Pokemon that I can't believe I missed! Larvesta however, that's one I've never been too sure about haha. Enjoy your time here and stay active! :)

Don't worry about it, we just ask that you're active when you can be :)

Right, new topic time! Remember, you guys are aloud to start topics too! ^^

New topic: Rivalry! Which is cuter, Durant or Heatmore?

You may have a tough time proving your case with these two tough guys, so make sure to explain your answer!
    VS

You've got to be kidding. Ahaha. Wow, this is hard.

I'm going to have to say Heatmor because Durant is an ant and I see ants more as pests.
    Heatmor looks like an anteater. <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm, seems to be pretty evenly split at the moment! I think I'd go for Durant simply based on size tbh. If you covered its face with a paper bag its somewhat cute...? And Heatmore looks like it'd kill you instantly if you went near it. :/

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • ^ it looks that way but it's super lame..I mean its tail is a muffler but it can't learn Nitro Charge! L-A-M-E
    It's the only reason it didn't make it on my Inazuma theme team.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    ^ it looks that way but it's super lame..I mean its tail is a muffler but it can't learn Nitro Charge! L-A-M-E
    It's the only reason it didn't make it on my Inazuma theme team.

Oo, is that what it is? o.o I always wondered haha! So what's the cutest thing about both of these Pokemon? :)

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • Heatmor is obviously cuter.
    I mean, durant is a steel ant. It's cold, and kind of scary. Heatmor can be scary, but at least it's a mammal and it's probably hot and would be nice to hug.

I'll join this ^^

Name: Garrabutártulo (or Garra if you want)
    Cute pokémon: Abra and Farfetch'd
    Pokémon Partner: Farfy the Farfetch'd ^^

By the way, Gonz0 sent me here!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Heatmor is obviously cuter.
    I mean, durant is a steel ant. It's cold, and kind of scary. Heatmor can be scary, but at least it's a mammal and it's probably hot and would be nice to hug.

I'll join this ^^

Name: Garrabutártulo (or Garra if you want)
    Cute pokémon: Abra and Farfetch'd
    Pokémon Partner: Farfy the Farfetch'd ^^

By the way, Gonz0 sent me here!

Hii, welcome to the club! It's great to have new members! I love your choice of cute Pokemon, Abra especially! I agree with you on the Heatmore vs Durant topic, warm things often are cuter haha. Anyway, have a great time here and stay active! ^^

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • Now I'm afraid of posting and Alex infracting me ... '-_-

But anyways, I don't really think that warmth have something do with cuteness; Alice from Twilight is cute but she doesn't have bodily warmth Okay lost my cool, I'll never mention the T word again; anyways I still have to agree that Heatmor is cuter.
    And so, enough of it, let's move it, shall we?

Which Rotom form is the cutest?

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • fan form rotom is cutest by far. its almost like it has little tiny arms!!!! heatmor and durant are both equally UGLY.

p.s: alex, do i really still have only 18 posts? i know its off topic sorry, i just was curious.

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years

• Is this including the normal form? I think that normal standard Rotom is INCREDIBLY cute, but if I had to choose an altered form I'd go with Lawn Rotom due to the face. ^^

You just had to steal my Lawn Rotom? -.-
    Lawn Rotom is adorable and my favorite form. Second is Rotom Wash.
    Regular Rotom bores me

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Name: ~Kawaii~
    Two cute Pokemon: Hoppip & Skitty (and like every other one everr!!!)
    Partner Pokemon: Lilly the Hoppip <3

<3 <3 <3

Also the normal form of Rotom is the cutest..

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name: ~Kawaii~
    Two cute Pokemon: Hoppip & Skitty (and like every other one everr!!!)
    Partner Pokemon: Lilly the Hoppip <3

<3 <3 <3

Also the normal form of Rotom is the cutest..

Hey there, welcome to the club! Always nice to have new members. You've chosen some extremely cute Pokemon there, especially Hoppip in my opinion! It's an absolutely adorable Pokemon aha. From your choices I assume you like pink Pokemon in particular? ^^ Enjoy your time here and stay active! :)

Back