• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Durant or Heatmor, I prefer Heatmor. More huggable and cuter. XD It's just that way it is... and Durant is at a disadvantage anyway.

Cutest Rotom form goes to... what do you call the refrigerator one? And the washing machine one...

Rotom Fridge and Wash Rotom respectively :) And I certainly wouldn't want to hug either of them! Haha.

Time to Join, although I am going to be very confused at first, I want to take part in this group!

Name: Sector Revenge
    Two cute Pokemon: Celebi & Ninetales (Or do I have to choose from the list?)
    Partner Pokemon: Hilary, my Latias :)

Hi there, welcome to the group! Always great to have new members! Certainly some cute Pokemon chosen here, especially Latias! *swoons* Which happens to be your favourite cute Pokemon then? And what do you think makes these Pokemon cuter than all the rest? Enjoy your time here and stay active. ^^

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    You know, if Latias is cute, I wonder what else is cute? XD

Latias is like a pillow.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I agree that Cryogonal is not one of the cutest Pokemon around, but I think Delibird is a pretty cute Pokemon.

As for other cute christmas Pokemon, can we also suggest Pokemon that already exist? If yes, then I'd like to suggest Snover. It looks like a little christmas tree <3

Years
    Aw, look at Oshawott dancing...

My fave Oshawott moment cos it showed off his cuteness.

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
    Well, I agree with Snover looking like a Christmas tree, but I think Vanillite is cuter, and by being an ice cream it appeals to hemisphere southern :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm, people seem to have already gone onto this topic so let's make it official!

New topic: 'It's almost Christmas! Pick the cutest Christmassy Pokemon!'

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I think the cutest Christmas related pokemon is Snover since it is basically a tiny snow covered tree come to life! I could just cuddle with one all day, though I'd probably freeze to death given Snover's Snow Warning ability...

Years
    I think Snover cos it resembles a Christmas tree.

Yeah, most Pokemon that look Christmassy are Ice-types.

Delibird showcases Santa Claus cos of its appearance.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Aw, look at Oshawott dancing...

My fave Oshawott moment cos it showed off his cuteness.

Must... Not... Resist... Cuteness... XD

*saves GIF into disk*

Hmm, people seem to have already gone onto this topic so let's make it official!

Let's see... Delibird's out. No no no. I think... don't we all want a plushie Pokémon of sorts? One that would make a great plushie? That could also make a great Christmas/holiday Pokémon?

...Snover is it?

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    I agree with Twiggy in that we'd all want a cute, perfect plushie for the holidays, but I'm having a hard time choosing the perfect christmas pokemon. I know exactly why, too, because everyone loves their own special pokemon!

For example, I would love to have an Eevee dressed up with a jingle bell collar and red and white fluffy booties with a red and green ribbon to top it off. <3

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
    I chuckled at your first comment, I think I agree with you, hahah.

Ah, I'm sorry if any of my posts seem too drawn out, I like to put some thought into what I'm saying so anyone who reads it understands what I'm trying to convey. =p Sometime I guess it seems I say too much, hah.

It's good that you put thought into it :D

That was my EXACT thought xD

if it looks like a butt..it's probably a butt. And the fact that it's a poison type means its gassy XD

Time to Join, although I am going to be very confused at first, I want to take part in this group!

Name: Sector Revenge
    Two cute Pokemon: Celebi & Ninetales (Or do I have to choose from the list?)
    Partner Pokemon: Hilary, my Latias :)

Welcome!

Delibird definitely. I want it to bring me presents :c

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Personally I agree with it being Snover, such a cute little Pokemon! <3 Love it haha. What about non-ice types?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I have to say Delibird too. Delibird have christmas colours and it will give you presents. Delibird is cute also though Alex don't think it's cute. You must find it's cuteness Alex. ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I have to say Delibird too. Delibird have christmas colours and it will give you presents. Delibird is cute also though Alex don't think it's cute. You must find it's cuteness Alex. ^^

What is it that people find so cute about Delibird? xD

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016

What is it that people find so cute about Delibird? xD
    Have you at least compared Delibird to Santa Claus? XD

Delibird has a read coating with facial White hair, representing Father Christmas. That's why I consider Delibird to be cute and Santa, cool (I mean AWESOME!) :)

Wow, this is making me.....I want to watch "Santa Clause" now :(

Back