• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
  • I wonder how that would work? :P it sounds like a lot of fun though :3 talk to Alex about it :P
    I was 100% kidding about that when I posted it, but the more I think of it the more I like the idea. :3
    The only problem is you might have to give your address to like totally random forum people >.> Which no one wants to do. Unless there's a way around that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Name: Knight of the abyss
    Two cute Pokemon: Drillbur and combee <3333
    Partner Pokemon: Stripes The Drillbur

Hello sir and the members of this club. i would like to join your club. I am really attracted to drillbur and combee in every way! please let me join. Thanks sir and have a good day to all!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, Abyss! Welcome to the club! :'3 .. You'll definitely enjoy it here.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name: Knight of the abyss
    Two cute Pokemon: Drillbur and combee <3333
    Partner Pokemon: Stripes The Drillbur

Hello sir and the members of this club. i would like to join your club. I am really attracted to drillbur and combee in every way! please let me join. Thanks sir and have a good day to all!

Hello, welcome to the club! ^^ I hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay! Drilbur is an incredibly cute Pokemon, good choice! And it evolves into a complete powerhouse! ;3

I was 100% kidding about that when I posted it, but the more I think of it the more I like the idea. :3
    The only problem is you might have to give your address to like totally random forum people >.> Which no one wants to do. Unless there's a way around that.

Hmm... This is a very interesting idea! I definitely support this idea. Although I do agree that sending addresses would be an issue... I think in the UK you're able to send something to a post office for the person to pick up; this would be a bit better if you don't want to share an address but you'll still have to share your town/village. And I have no idea if the USA or other areas have a similar system. I think this idea definitely needs work, but it has lots of potential! Throw me a PM/VM if you're interested in helping to organise this and it could turn into something great! ^^ Cudos to Ineffable for the idea <3

Extremely tired from non-stop cooking over the past couple days for last night's party which was a big success! But now falling asleep. So this calls for a new topic!

New topic: 'Which Pokemon do you think has the cutest yawn?'

From the anime, my vote definitely goes to Pachirisu. It's adorable! In the first episode when Dawn gets it and it has just finished running around all day and it collapses to sleep, its yawn is the most adorable thing I've ever heard. xD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Cutest yawn? o3o; That's weird, well I could remember Togepi's yawn, it was definitely cute! :'D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ahh yes, I can imagine that would have an adorable yawn. xD

(Posts counted mark)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I think I've never seen the episode wherein Pachirisu yawned, can't remember. :'x .. /badmemory

Back