• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
Years
  • Team Aipom: Avishka
    Team Spoink: AlexOzzyCake, ♪Twiggy♪, DualBlade, DragoniteMySavior

Sorry I havent been on lately...........................................................

A million pictures to make up for it!
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Team Spoink: AlexOzzyCake, ♪Twiggy♪, DualBlade, DragoniteMySavior, Olli97

I've never cared for these two Pokémon in particular, and I think they both look decent enough, but as this debate is rather one-sided, I think I'll go with the majority :|
    Those are some cute pics of Spoink though :D

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
    Years
    Team Spoink: AlexOzzyCake, ♪Twiggy♪, DualBlade, DragoniteMySavior, Olli97, Klinklang5

Aipom kind of creeps me out with its constant smile, plus Spoink looks so squishy and adorable.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Team Aipom: Avishka
    Team Spoink: AlexOzzyCake, ♪Twiggy♪, DualBlade, DragoniteMySavior, Olli97, Xeberos

Spoink is little jumping pig with pink pearl. It's small and harmless and that's cute. ^^

Let's see if we can find more Aipom fans.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Team Aipom: Avishka
    Team Spoink: AlexOzzyCake, ♪Twiggy♪, DualBlade, DragoniteMySavior, Olli97, Xeberos

Well this hasn't worked out quite the way I had hoped! I think we'll change to two Pokemon being debated to make the teams a bit fairer. :D

New topic: Debate! Which is cuter, Eevee or Shaymin?

vs

Same rules and conditions apply. ^^ Hopefully these two will be a bit more evenly matched!

Team Eevee: AlexOzzyCake
    Team Shaymin:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Well this hasn't worked out quite the way I had hoped! I think we'll change to two Pokemon being debated to make the teams a bit fairer. :D

vs

Same rules and conditions apply. ^^ Hopefully these two will be a bit more evenly matched!

Team Eevee: AlexOzzyCake
    Team Shaymin:

Team Eevee: AlexOzzyCake, ♪Twiggy♪
    Team Shaymin:

Eevee the cute something that's so fluffy and doesn't look like an afro or something old!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Team Eevee: AlexOzzyCake, ♪Twiggy♪, Klinklang5, Xeberos
    Team Shaymin:

That is even easier. ^^ Eevee is cute little Pokémon and has a lot of fur. I love Eeveelutions and they all are cute, especially Vaporeon who is my favourite.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Well this is turning out just as one sided... Come on Shaymin lovers! Just look at the cuteness!

Spoiler:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years

• Well this hasn't worked out quite the way I had hoped! I think we'll change to two Pokemon being debated to make the teams a bit fairer. :D

vs

Team Eevee: AlexOzzyCake, ♪Twiggy♪, Klinklang5, Xeberos
    Team Shaymin: Olli97

Now I'd love to go with Eevee as it's just generally awesome in everyway, being super cute as Eevee, but being super awesome by having a lot of different evolutions. Nostalgia is also often one of the things that affect my decisions, but I'm going elsewhere with this decision.
    I like Eevee like a lot of other people, and I love all of its evolutions too, but Eevee is getting waaaaay too much love in my opinion. In this case, even with both of the Pokémon being utterly adorable, I still think it would be an unfair match when Eevee is involved, since it's a favourite for so many people. I know it it may be a little unfair to base my choice on how much a Pokémon is liked, but it's not the only thing this is based on.

The first time I got to know about Shaymin I didn't really care for it. The only thing I liked about it was that it was based on a hedgehog, which is one of my favourite animals, but after the 11th movie, my opinions on it changed completely. I began taking more liking to Shaymin after I learned that it had another form, which made it go from cute to awesome, kinda like Eevee, and with its great personality in the movie, I couldn't help but falling for it. The shift between being an utterly cute and adorable little Pokémon that no one could resist the charm of, to changing into its Sky form which did fit more with is personality was something I really liked about it and one of the things that made me choose it over Eevee.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • New topic: Debate! Which is cuter, Eevee or Shaymin?

vs

Team Eevee: AlexOzzyCake, ♪Twiggy♪, Klinklang5, Xeberos, ikaroschase

this is a one-sided battle \(O-O)/
    i'm sorry, shaymin ): but i really think eevee's much cuter than you.
    its fur is so fluffy, its eyes so large and alluring. plus, its cream tuft of fur makes you wanna hug it.
    the fact that eevee has so many evolutions is also another of its advantages:D

as for shiny sprites, eevee looks more special because it's colours change altogether instead of being a different shade.

Years
  • Team Eevee: AlexOzzyCake, ♪Twiggy♪, Klinklang5, Xeberos, ikaroschase, Hikari10

I choose Eevee cos its shiny color is better than Shaymin plus I actually owned an Eevee in several games.

DarkBreloom

Wesker Hater
    Years
  • Hey I Love Cute poke's Can I join If Gastly & Shuppet arent Cut Please let me know!:)

Name: DarkBreloom
    Two cute Pokemon: Gastly & Shuppet
    Partner Pokemon: "Kristofyr" The Shuppet

Years
  • Hey I Love Cute poke's Can I join If Gastly & Shuppet arent Cut Please let me know!:)

Hi DarkBreloom, welcome to our club!

We can never have too many members.

So, why Gastly and Shuppet? What do you find cute about those Pokemon?

Years
  • Team Eevee: AlexOzzyCake, ♪Twiggy♪, Klinklang5, Xeberos, ikaroschase, Hikari10
    Team Shaymin: Olli97, Cirno

I just adored Shaymin in the movie. Eevee's adorable and it's a tough choice but Shaymin takes the cake when it comes to cuteness. :D Grass types are amazing and I love its design!

Spoiler:

Also, welcome all new members! :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hey I Love Cute poke's Can I join If Gastly & Shuppet arent Cut Please let me know!:)

Hi there, welcome to the club! I'll add those two for you now. ^^ What is it you find cute about those two in particular? And what made you choose Shuppet as your partner? I can kind of see the cuteness in them, but your reasons would certainly help :D Make sure to join in with our current topic, we're debating over Shaymin and Eevee as to which is cutest! ^_^ Enjoy your stay and keep active :)

I'm swapping teams, after looking at fan art I think Shaymin is far cuter <3

Team Eevee: ♪Twiggy♪, Klinklang5, Xeberos, ikaroschase, Hikari10
    Team Shaymin: AlexOzzyCake, Olli97, Cirno

DarkBreloom

Wesker Hater
    Years
  • Well Gastly Is Cute Becuase of it is just a floating Smiley face, And shuppet's smile and eyes are adorable to me

And Im on team eevee!

Shuppet has been on my team since emerald back in '04 along with swampert and breloom it has carried an everstone beacuase its too cute too evolve!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    eevee hands down it evolves into 2 of my favorite pokemon Umberon and Vaporeon but then again shaymin can't evolve i think it's needless to say it's still eevee. Eevee's eyes are the most adorable thing ever when it comes to cuteness for me it's usually the eyes that i like and Eevee looks like it'd be a K-9

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I'd like to join, too! I'm a freak for cuteness.
    ...though, people think I'm weird for thinking the ferocious looking Pokemon are cute, too.

Name: Jellicent
    [FONT=&quot]♀[/FONT]
    Two cute Pokemon: Frillish and Whimsicott
    Partner Pokemon:
    Pashmina, the female Frillish!

Back