• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
  • Going to have to go with what Jellicent said; Dewgong's more on the pretty side and Sneasel's more on the cute. I like them both but when it comes to whether or not they should be added, I'll go with no. ^^;

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • I think Dewgong should be added. Just looking at its eyes, there is a cute side in there. Sneasel is cool but from head to toes, it does not have anything that can make you feel the "cute" in there.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My final verdict is that Dewgong and Sneasel, though awesome as they may be, should not be added to the list. Dewgong is pretty, but not cute, Sneasel is cool as heck, but not cute.

Seems this is the most popular consensus! Other than a couple votes either way, most people seem to agree with this view, so I think we'll leave them both off of the list! :) Time for something a bit different;

New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon do you most look like?'

Pictures help, but don't feel obliged! :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Which cute Pokemon do you most look like?
    Uhm, no idea.
    I'll post a pic, and then YOU guys tell me? o-o
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Which cute Pokemon do you most look like?
    Uhm, no idea.
    I'll post a pic, and then YOU guys tell me? o-o
    Spoiler:

Nice pic! I think Arbok Dragonair is a good fit tbh. Long, slender and cute! Then again, how cute actually is Dragonair? I reckon Furret! Or possibly even a more manly Lopunny...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022

Nice pic! I think Arbok Dragonair is a good fit tbh. Long, slender and cute! Then again, how cute actually is Dragonair? I reckon Furret! Or possibly even a more manly Lopunny...
    Graci! Dragonair isn't cute, but pretty. I like Furret, and Lopunny. c:
    -is a big normal type fan-
    I lol'd at the Arbok joke

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I'm back. :) Soooo, TIME FOR A NEW TOPIC! :3

New topic: What cute Pokémon would you choose to go to the dark cold forest with you?

And Alex, remove Larvesta from the list, it's horrible tbh. :D

Years
  • New topic: What cute Pokémon would you choose to go to the dark cold forest with you?

And Alex, remove Larvesta from the list, it's horrible tbh. :D

Larvesta was already removed during your leave.

For a cute Pokemon to come to the forest with me would be Ampharos, its glowing tail would help me get through.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Dark...cold..forest?

I,d also say Litwick, well it can make me warm and it lights the way ha.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    <3
    Name: J1KTheGamer
    Two cute Pokemon: Ninetales & Latias
    Partner Pokemon: Haxorus

Welcome to the club J1KTheGamer! I hope you enjoy your time here. If you want you can answer to our latest topic and make your own at some point. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Me, Alex and TheGr8 are always ready to help you.

- Xeberos, Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club

Back