• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
Years
  • King Dragun! I'm sorry I didn't come online earlier; I was feeling really depressed. I can see you're offline now but hopefully we can still battle today :paranoid: I'm sorry again :( I have to leave at about 8:30pm though, cos I have to practice piano for a few hours before going to bed >.<

EDIT: Yeah, it's my OCD routine D:

Last edited:

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
  • Is it people who were knocked out in the 1st round taking the free places? Or people who weren't previously in it?

There ae 2 free places, but I'm only gonna give 'em to peple who deserve them.
    Why, do you think you deserve them?
    :3

And to Sabaku no Gaara, you're still in as I think you're a worthy opponent.

Edit: Going by the list above, I might go with Aaragonbird.
    I think if he got past the Heats, we'd all be in for trouble!
    :D

Edit, Edit: How long is "not been on for a while"?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • There ae 2 free places, but I'm only gonna give 'em to peple who deserve them.

Argh nooooo! By letting aragornbird join you might as well say:

aragornbird has won by default.

D:

Still, I can't help but admire aragornbird =D

Years
  • There ae 2 free places, but I'm only gonna give 'em to peple who deserve them.

Was just a simple question thats all.

I don't think I deserve it if thats what your implying I'm trying to do. :3 I lost to the better trainer =)

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years

He hasn't been on since the tenth.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Omg... my broadband cut itself off today without warning, which means my wifi doesn't work any more o.O;; I won't be getting broadband again til Jan 2nd :( I'm so sorry :'( It's not my fault! >.< Please don't boot me out of the tourney D:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • o_O, I got through to the next round without battling again? My internet has been down for the past few days, I just got it up and running now. I thought I would be the one out of the tourney because I haven't been here.

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Yayz! My broadband is finally working again! =D (The two days without it seem like the longest two days ever XD) I set up my wifi with my new router and you know what else? I don't have to use a USB any more! \o/ Hopefully my wifi won't be so bad any more, like it was with my USB.

Anyways... I'm ready to battle now, King Dragun. I am online, just invisible =P

Back