• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
Years
  • Yeah, I'm here. My FC is in my profile. Are you ready? =P I don't know about you, but I'm nervous as hell >.< I don't know which Pokemon to bring to make my team balanced enough :( I hate 3v3s. Lemme just decide which Pokemon to bring in... :paranoid:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Gah! >.< There's a lot more luck of the draw involved with 3v3s :( I'll feel so guilty if I win though because I don't really deserve to :( My team has 3 major weaknesses, each involving a certain Pokemon >.< I hope I'm lucky XD

OK, I'm finally coming on wifi :paranoid:

Years
  • Yeah I'm not a huge fan of 3 on 3 either but there you go.

EDIT: Heh looks like you win. It can't be helped, good luck in the finals...

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Omg... I can't believe you thawed out on the first turn. That kinda ruined everything o.O Wow, what an epic ending... it was epic because it was down to luck. I didn't deserve to win :( You're a better battler than I am. You made my Blissey hold a Choice Band XD

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Well I'll try my best. You haven't seen my new Pokemon but my next opponent will =P

That battle was so close! >.< I'm sorry :(

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Dear all,
    The major flaw in this tourney was myself.
    Therefore I have elected Bass DX (well he voulentere'd) to basically run the tourney, leaving me to give out prizes.

Good luck Bass DX, and everyone else.

Sorry if I'm going back on my promice and didn't detailed the help I offered, but since I'd never run a Online Tourney before and the worry of ruining this hole thing up, I'd decided I'm going to stand down as Subsetute Cheff of the Christmas Clash, BUT not so much of a degree since I can still help with whos won and lost recently and post the updates by PM.:disappoin

I'm deeply honered to have receive the title as Cheff of the Torney, but very sorry it had to turn out like this. (I hope I didn't upset you Zungie and anyone else for that matter):'(

Don't worry Zungie, I can still be of some help but, not to this degree.;)

P.S: I'm going to PM the same message I'd typed down to you, Zungie.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
  • So basically, the final stretch of this tourney is on hold until we have someone take control of it. That I can live with since my team is still incomplete. (Has been because I can't get that careful nature pokemon! X_X then I gotta get it with good IVs.)

Let us know somethin Zungie whenever you can ^^

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Current players who won their 2nd heat battles:

27. Bass DX
    29. Mullac51
    8. GeneralGuy
    41. Lady Nicole
    45. PlayaFritz
    46. jman617
    48. Minabii
    25. _Prince_

Remaining battles:

34. R.A.M. vs 35. Venomancer
    11. ABYAY vs 37. Noob of the Year
    38. xray vs 39. Alakazam17
    17. pokejred vs 43. Umanouski

Alright, let's look at this properly. This is what I think we should do:

Since pokejred, R.A.M., and Noob of the Year all haven't signed in for a long while, we should really disqualify them. That leaves us waiting for Alakazam17 to come back on Jan 7th. Let's just disqualify those three and wait until Alakazam17 does his battle (I know he's a reliable member ;)), then if the other three come back online before then, it's up to them to say "Oi! Why'd you boot me outta the tourney?" then we can give them another chance to battle their opponent. Sound fair? I really don't want Alakazam17 to be disqualified... XD

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
  • Current players who won their 2nd heat battles:

27. Bass DX
    29. Mullac51
    8. GeneralGuy
    41. Lady Nicole
    45. PlayaFritz
    46. jman617
    48. Minabii
    25. _Prince_

Remaining battles:

34. R.A.M. vs 35. Venomancer
    11. ABYAY vs 37. Noob of the Year
    38. xray vs 39. Alakazam17
    17. pokejred vs 43. Umanouski

Alright, let's look at this properly. This is what I think we should do:

Since pokejred, R.A.M., and Noob of the Year all haven't signed in for a long while, we should really disqualify them. That leaves us waiting for Alakazam17 to come back on Jan 7th. Let's just disqualify those three and wait until Alakazam17 does his battle (I know he's a reliable member ;)), then if the other three come back online before then, it's up to them to say "Oi! Why'd you boot me outta the tourney?" then we can give them another chance to battle their opponent. Sound fair? I really don't want Alakazam17 to be disqualified... XD

I haven't heard from Noob of the Year or R.A.M myself, but the leader will decide that in the end, whoever is controlling this (or will be.)

Years
  • i think the tournment is pretty much dead zungie passed the tourny off to some one else who i havent seen on or got a message from yet even though i have sent him i PM...

Back