• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

「UR」The Theseus Region「gillies shop now open」

Twilight Storm

just your average weirdo ;D
Years
  • Name: Jake
    Class: Ace Trainer
    Pokemon: (chose 3 Theseus native Pokemon)Aegislash, Lucario, Gallade
    Subscription: (yes/no. If yes, you will be notified whenever Theseus will update and you will be given a chance to turn one Pokemon into its SHINY form)Yes

Etherion

Class: Ace Trainer
    Pokemon: (chose 3 Theseus native Pokemon)Aegislash, Lucario, Gallade
    Subscription: (yes/no. If yes, you will be notified whenever Theseus will update and you will be given a chance to turn one Pokemon into its SHINY form)Yes

Welcome to the Theseus Region, Ace Trainer Jake!
    Which one of your Pokemon are you going turn into its SHINY form?

You have the BLOOD of the HERO!

Welcome to the Theseus Region, home of Pokemon fusion! As a member of the region, you are allowed to fuse two of your chosen Pokemon together! Just fill up this form:

Two Pokemon:
    Main Body:
    Main Coloring:
    Appearance Description (short):
    Typing:
    Name:

TravelerTrainer15

Class: Pokemon Trainer
    Pokemon: Torchic. She's a newbie.
    Subscribe?: Yes. Her Torchic is now Shiny.

Etherion

Class: Pokemon Trainer
    Pokemon: Torchic. She's a newbie.
    Subscribe?: Yes. Her Torchic is now Shiny.

Welcome to the Theseus Region, Pokemon Trainer Kennedy!
    Once you capture 2 more Pokemon, you will be able to perform Pokemon Fusion! ^^
    Oh! Your the region's 3rd citizen, which means...

the "Name the Currency" Event
    will be posted soon~

Twilight Storm

just your average weirdo ;D
    Years
  • Two Pokemon: Gallade and Lucario
    Main Body: Gallade's body with Lucario's head
    Main Coloring:white and green
    Appearance Description (short):

Typing:um... psychic and fighting
    Name: Lucallade

Etherion

Ohh, nice sprite :3
    I was going to make you one after you finished filling up the form but
    I see you already make one yourself :)
    There's one problem though, umm, you said your Gallade is shiny, so that means, its shiny coloration carries on while being in a fusion :3

TravelerTrainer15

Icon: The asterisk, I can't seem to copypaste it.

Years
  • The Ambassador Arrives

Alistaire City reminded Katia very much of her home city of Cignia back in the Oceia region, she was pleased to see that the Oceian Embassy had been constructed where there was such familiar hustle and bustle, she had feared that it would exist in some sort of half-dead political district.

Grinning at the Carbink in her arms, Katia took one last look at the dark skyscrapers behind her and stepped forward into the grey office building that would now house the official Oceian Embassy in Thessius, it was from that very building that she would continue to strengthen the already healthy alliance between Thesius and her home nation just as she was confident her counterpart from Thesius was doing back home. The first item on her agenda, a proposal for the formation of an international council to create unity between nations and a strong source of allied defense should this mysterious "Mewtwo" attack them again.​

Name: Solaire
    Icon:

Years
  • Name:Duncan
    Class:Elite 4
    Pokemon: Flareon, Chandelure and Rotom-H
    Subscribe?: Yes, As of now Chandelure is shiny

Years
  • Name:Johnnie
    Class: Ace trainer
    Pokemon: Lucario, Dragonite, Gyarados
    Subscription:Yes,And as of now Lucario is shiny

Etherion

Class: Ace trainer
    Pokemon: Lucario, Dragonite, Gyarados
    Subscription:Yes,And as of now Lucario is shiny

Welcome Ace Trainer Johnnie!

Name:Duncan
    Class:Elite 4
    Pokemon: Flareon, Chandelure and Rotom-H
    Subscribe?: Yes, As of now Chandelure is shiny

Welcome E4 Duncan[!
    and a big welcome to you, johnfl! ^^
    We currently have a name the currency event going on :3
    Be sure to participate
    A note to all participants: You can submit UP TO 3 entries :3 The more the merrier!

Years
  • About the name the currency event here it is:

1)Name: gilie/s
    Icon: <i class="fa fa-rebel"></i>

2)Name: Tisa..which is some sort of credit card where all our money are stored and we can make purchases that way..
    Icon: <i class="fa fa-credit-card"></i>

I don't know how to put them so i will just leave them that way..sorry

Etherion

About the name the currency event here it is:
    1)Name: gilie/s
    Icon: <i class="fa fa-rebel"></i>
    2)Name: Tisa..which is some sort of credit card where all our money are stored and we can make purchases that way..
    Icon: <i class="fa fa-credit-card"></i>
    I don't know how to put them so i will just leave them that way..sorry
    Awesome suggestions! :)
    If you want to display Icons, do like this:
    [icon]namehere[/icon]
    Like:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Reinforcements

Katia stood on the beach in Makaio Town, watching as a fleet of murky grey ships travelled in her direction. In an interesting move the government had decided to have the small tourist town serve as the landing location for Oceian ground forces. Katia didn't really understand the entirety of the decision, but she assumed it was likely that they wanted to disturb as few people as possible with the arrival of Oceian troops.

The arrival of the Oceians was a sombre sight, perhaps all the more unnerving because Katia was aware that below the waves a pod of Orcadow were already fighting off a group of water-typed clones.

This war was going to be a drain on Oceia, but they had agreed easily to come to the aid of regions like Theseus and Sanctuare that were in need of extra defence as well as to contribute to the offensive. Katia wasn't a military expert herself, she was merely to act as a bridge between the Oceian forces and Theseun government. She was however worried that perhaps her homeland was stretching things too thin, for now though she would have to put things to rest. Several small boats were heading for the sure and it was now time to get to work.​

Etherion

Bringing you the news about
    Theseus across all islands...

The Theseus Tribune

State of the nation address
    Yesterday, a squadron of Oceian ships arrived at Makaio Town they contain men that would serve as a temporary military force to protect our region for any upcoming attacks by Mewtwo's lackeys. With them were Oceia native Pokemon, which the foreign men called "Orcadow", they are Water and Dark type Pokemon and they are classified as the Predator Pokemon, and they are used by the Oceian men mainly as a water combatant.The Oceian men and the pod of Orcadow are now given shelter in several beach cabins in Makaio Town, they were supplied with everything the needed!

Later that night, the entire Theseus Council and Pokemon Champion Harrison visited the men and held a short program to thank them for their support. "First and foremost, I'd like to thank every single one of you for lending to us your bravery in this time of need. You have showed utmost courage for leaving your region to help ours, I know that it might seem hard know, but I'd like you to think as Theseus as your second home. Once again, thank you and goodnight!" Those were the words of our recently arrived Champion.

It was recently announced that Theseus was a part of one big alliance called the "United Regions" - formed because of the recent Mewtwo attacks. A large gathering was held in the Dulra region and there the Dulran Champion announced the group and their mission - to bring the forces of Mewtwo down! A few regions involved in these organization are the following: Theseus, Oceia, Dulra and Heiwa.

No one knows when the Mewtwo army will wreck havoc in Theseus, but we advice every Theseusian to stay in their designated evacuation centers for your own protection and safety!

Back