• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

「UR」The Theseus Region「gillies shop now open」

Etherion

It got your fusion figured out Ketsu! :) I'll make a sprite of it later :3

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    It got your fusion figured out Ketsu! :) I'll make a sprite of it later :3

Awesome! Thanks :D

Here's Part 2 of Bryony's Vision;

Spoiler:
    "

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Spoiler:
    Here's a little writing for Beck! A little rushed; I need to get some rest. But I will evaluate on her little quest in the future!

Years
    Sorry that I am not posting another story lately but I am trying to learn a music piece on the piano so I have to study...I may post the first part of Duncan's story or Johnnie's 2nd part on Sunday.. If I have the time...Again I'm so sorry!! :) :/

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    I must also apologize for a slight inactivity. I've just not had the time to sit and write a story >~< I'm online and then offline every now and then but never on long enough to write it >~< Soon, though! Got plans for Part 2 of Shi no Omoi's History and a bit more of Bryony :)

Etherion

Awesome! Thanks :D

Here's Part 2 of Bryony's Vision;

Spoiler:
    "

Onward to the truth indeed! :D

Spoiler:
    Here's a little writing for Beck! A little rushed; I need to get some rest. But I will evaluate on her little quest in the future!

Ohhh! Very intriguing intro of Beck :3

Sorry that I am not posting another story lately but I am trying to learn a music piece on the piano so I have to study...I may post the first part of Duncan's story or Johnnie's 2nd part on Sunday.. If I have the time...Again I'm so sorry!! :) :/

It's ok :) Goodluck on your piano lessons

I must also apologize for a slight inactivity. I've just not had the time to sit and write a story >~< I'm online and then offline every now and then but never on long enough to write it >~< Soon, though! Got plans for Part 2 of Shi no Omoi's History and a bit more of Bryony :)

Its cool :3 I look forward to your posts! Shi no Omo's fusion is coming within this week :) Hopefully

Years
    Etherion can you tell me a little about the path of woe? Some information about the pokemon that I can encounter..And if you can some information about the landscape would be nice... I'm preparing Johnnie's second part right now and I need a little bit of info..I will post the story Saturday evening..Finally i have found some free time to write!!! Thank you!! :) ;) :3

EDIT: Would it be trouble for you if you changed my class from Ace Trainer to Investigator??

Last edited:

Etherion

Etherion can you tell me a little about the path of woe? Some information about the pokemon that I can encounter..And if you can some information about the landscape would be nice... I'm preparing Johnnie's second part right now and I need a little bit of info..I will post the story Saturday evening..Finally i have found some free time to write!!! Thank you!! :) ;) :3

EDIT: Would it be trouble for you if you changed my class from Ace Trainer to Investigator??

done :3

Years
    Johnnie decided to stay in Galloway town a little longer in order to re-investigate the Occult Mansion.
    But he can't do that unless he crosses the Path of Woe again. This time, it seems that something has changed...
    It is not the clear path it used to be when Johnnie first went to that creepy mansion. Now it is foggy, and Johnnie senses something ominous inside.
    He hesitates for a moment at first, but then, he takes a deep breath and steps in... The path is small and dark and Johnnie has this feeling that he is being watched.
    He walks and walks and suddenly, he sees a Litwick.
    Johnnie opens his Pokedex and finds out that it is a fire type.
    I have to use a Water type! He thinks
    "Go Gyarados" Johnnie exclaims!
    The Litwick uses Ember. Its little fire is being hurled at the Rados but it doesn't do any significant damage.
    "Gyarados, use Hydro Pump" Johnnie shouts at the top of his lungs.
    The little Litwick's flame is put out by the large ring of water and so it faints.
    Johnnie continues walking. He can barely see in front of him so he doesn't really know where he is going.
    "If only one of my Pokemon knew Flash.." He said to himself..
    He thinks he is walking for ages now, with the sound of the wind as the only thing he has heard these few hours.
    He marks a tree with an X because he believes he is going in circles all this time.
    And he is right.. After a few turns and twists in the dark, creepy, linear path,
    he sees the X on the tree he had marked a few minutes ago..
    There is nothing around him that seems like a path. Only dead grass and trees.
    When all hope of getting out of the path is lost, all of a sudden, he sees a little flashing light.
    "Could I be going crazy?" He questions inside his mind.
    He follows the light. As he approaches it he hears a voice...
    "I will help you Johnnie, I have taken a liking to you!" He realises that it is the woman he met in the mansion.
    He could never forget her sweet, soothing voice...
    "Thank you" Johnnie says while bowing to her.
    Johnnie sees the fog dispersing and the path clearing. It feels like all the life in the path has been restored.
    He hears the birds chirping, he can see the clear morning sky again.
    The woman tells Johnnie to go straight ahead and he will be facing the mansion again.
    Johnnie reaches the mansion but before he goes in, he sits under a tree to rest his body and Pokemon..
    A lot of questions are swimming in his mind.
    "Who is this girl?","Why was she trapped?", "What were those powers she had?"
    Thinking these, Johnnie dozed off....

I hope you like it!
    Etherion and Ketsuek, I would like to hear if you liked it most of all!
    Also if you have some suggestions they are more than welcome!!!
    Thanks!! :) :)

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Spoiler:

Wow :o This is awesome! Leaves you with so many questions! Keep writing! I gotta find out who the woman is >~<

I'll put up Shi no Omoi's part 2 up later today or tomorrow. I hope it's as good as yours >~< !

PS: You can call me Ketsu :)

Years
    Wow :o This is awesome! Leaves you with so many questions! Keep writing! I gotta find out who the woman is >~<

I'll put up Shi no Omoi's part 2 up later today or tomorrow. I hope it's as good as yours >~< !

PS: You can call me Ketsu :)

Glad you liked it Ketsu! Don't worry, I will be revealing "Her" soon (maybe in the next or the 4th part..I would like to keep the suspense up a little bit more..) :D :) ;)

P.S. You can call me just Johnnie :P ;)

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Part 2 in the history of Shi no Omoi;

Spoiler:

I hope everyone liked it, it was sort of rushed, I'm a little pressed for time these days xD

Next up would be Bryony part 3 but I can't quite tell you when that' will come but stay tuned! >~<

Etherion

NOW OPEN!

THE GILLIES SHOP
    IS NOW OPEN!

It's finally here everyone! The official Theseus region shop is now open, please come and visit it on Post #2 (click)! If you have any questions about it, please don't hesitate to contact me through PM.

Have fun purchasing!​

Years

NOW OPEN!

THE GILLIES SHOP
    IS NOW OPEN!

It's finally here everyone! The official Theseus region shop is now open, please come and visit it on Post #2 (click)! If you have any questions about it, please don't hesitate to contact me through PM.

Have fun purchasing!​

Spoiler:

Yay!!! One question though.. Will we receive Gillies for the work we have done already?

Years
    Tomorrow, Johnnie's 3rd part is going to be uploaded! I'm planning on finishing it on he 4th part so, there may be a hint about the woman. But I'm not going to reveal her until the 4th and last part :D :)

Etherion

Tomorrow, Johnnie's 3rd part is going to be uploaded! I'm planning on finishing it on he 4th part so, there may be a hint about the woman. But I'm not going to reveal her until the 4th and last part :D :)

yay :D

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Finally, here's Part 3 of Bryony's story;

Spoiler:

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! This one was a bit long. I couldn't figure out where to end it xD Next up would be part 3 in Shi no Omoi's history so stay tuned for that!

Years
    Finally, here's Part 3 of Bryony's story;

Spoiler:

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! This one was a bit long. I couldn't figure out where to end it xD Next up would be part 3 in Shi no Omoi's history so stay tuned for that!

Very nice Ketsu! You have found Johnnie at last! Due to school I wasn't able to Post the 3rd part of Johnnie's story... I think that you will have to wait a few more days... :/

Back