• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

「UR」The Theseus Region「gillies shop now open」

Etherion

Class: Pokemon Trainer
    Pokemon: (chose 3 Theseus native Pokemon) Ralts, flabébé and eevee
    Subscription: No

Welcome to the Theseus Region, Pokemon Trainer Diana!
    We currently have a name the currency event going on :3
    Be sure to participate! You can submit UP TO 3 entries!

Etherion

This is a message sent to some notable citizens of the region, just to recap of all the events that happened thus far these last few days. The Electric-type Pokemon rampage mystery was recently solved and was revealed to be Mewtwo that caused the chaos – and now, we have received news that the Pokemon of legend has been controlling other Pokemon to wreak havoc on other regions and they are now approaching Theseus.

As a result of this world wide crisis, the other region leaders have decided to form a organization called the "United Regions" with one sole goal, to stop Mewtwo in its new Mega-Evolved form. Oceia has been kind enough to lend us a portion of its military force and Orcadow, a native Pokemon to protect our waters. Me and the Theseus Council members are now talking about forming a militant force in the near future, so don't worry.

I have opened the idea of using Theseus' greatest weapon against Mewtwo. An artifact made with technology and natural magic created after the dictator Dhaes has been defeated by the Hero. We call this weapon, the Caelitelum, once successfully prepared; it fires an extremely large, destructive beam of energy upon the desired location or object, that completely obliterates the target, leaving only dust behind. Do not be afraid, we will only use this as a last resort. The Caelitelum is currently in protection within Aedon, and we assure every Theseusian that it will not fall into the wrong hands!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE
    Spoiler:

signed, Theseus Champion Harrison

Last edited:
    Years
  • Two Pokemon: Dragonite and Lucario
    Main Body: Lucario with dragonite's wings and tail
    Main Coloring: Blue And Orange
    Short Description of its Appearance: (what does the Fusion look like?)
    Typing: Dragon, Fighting
    Name: Lucanite

Hope you can make a good sprite ;) <3

Years
  • Ok imma try joining this cuz pokefusions are cool
    Name: Incursio
    Class: Veteran
    Pokemon: Feraligatr, Glaceon, Lopunny
    Subscription: Yes

Etherion

Ok imma try joining this cuz pokefusions are cool
    Name: Incursio
    Class: Veteran
    Pokemon: Feraligatr, Glaceon, Lopunny
    Subscription: Yes

Yay! Welcome to the Theseus Region, Veteran Incursio!
    Pick a Pokemon that you will be making Shiny! :D
    Also, we an event going on :3

TravelerTrainer15

Also, what are the sorts of Pokemon you can find early on? Kennedy really needs a new Pokemon other than Torchic.

Etherion

Also, what are the sorts of Pokemon you can find early on? Kennedy really needs a new Pokemon other than Torchic.

We have an event going on; Mewtwo's Assault!
    The early-route Pokemon are Pidgey, Purrloin, Bonsly & Tangela

Years
  • Yay! Welcome to the Theseus Region, Veteran Incursio!
    Pick a Pokemon that you will be making Shiny! :D
    Also, we an event going on :3
    I'd like to pick Glaceon as my shiny. I dont know what to do about your event yet so i'll follow up sooner or later lol

Etherion

I'd like to pick Glaceon as my shiny. I dont know what to do about your event yet so i'll follow up sooner or later lol
    alrighty :D I'm PMing you something special~

QUESTION TO EVERYBODY
    So, the Theseus Region has been preparing for Mewtwo's assault, one idea to stop the legendary Pokemon is by using the Caelitelum, its basically a weapon of mass destruction. Do you think Theseus will use this weapon, despite its drawbacks?

Years
  • I think that theseus will not use the caelitelum because they are afraid that after its powers are shown a lot of people will try to steal it...

Etherion

"I'm signing out, thank you for your time gentlemen," the call dropped. Harrison exited the communication room and hurried to the monitoring hub. The council members were busy evaluating the current situations on a plethora of computer screens. He approached one council member aided by a couple of scientists, "Council Member Upsilon, any word on the clone Pokemon that ravaged our seas?" Harrison asked. "Yes sir, we have received reports that a school of Qwilfish were polluting the eastern waters of Aquiliam but the Orcadow proved useful and drove out the clone Pokemon," Harrison nodded. "Thank Arceus that Oceia sent those," he moved over to two council members near a platform lead to by a spiral staircase. "Council Members Alpha and Beta, how are the makeshift militant force doing?" he asked. "Good, sir! We have gathered the strongest trainers in the region sir and allocated them into different squadrons." Said elder Alpha. "Over here sir," The other council member motioned Harrison to look toward his left. A multitude of men wearing black camouflage uniforms and special badges began to form a line. "The men with the blue badge are the naval troops, they are in charge of the water. They are going to be equipped with lightweight oxygen helmets made in Raviae," Beta continued. "And over there sir, the men wearing green badges are the land troops they will be scouring the streets for many stray clone Pokemon and civilians that need help." Alpha said. "Last sir, the men in red badges will take flight as they are the airborne troops. They have received training riding avian Pokemon such as Dragonite and Mantine, plus, a special flight suits are given to them if, in a rare occurrence, an accident might happened. "Excellent job Council Members," he threw a silent salute to the men below and to the council members before heading back toward the communication room.

He pressed a few keys in a keyboard and an a call was established to Oceia, an image of the region's president appeared. "President Pie, I am pleased to announce that Theseus has successfully established a military force," he explained. "Proceed as usual,"

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    What a fun region! You wouldn't mind adding one more?

Name: Beck Swift
    Class: Bandit
    Pokemon: Weavile, Purrloin, Delibird
    Subscription: Yes!

I'd also like to register as the region's first gym leader~

Name: Bacchus
    Class: Gym Leader
    Pokemon: Skarmory, Doublade, Forretress.
    (Subscription still remains.)

Etherion

What a fun region! You wouldn't mind adding one more?
    Most certainly! ^^ Thanks for applying!

Name: Beck Swift
    Class: Bandit
    Pokemon: Weavile, Purrloin, Delibird
    Subscription: Yes!
    Welcome to the region, Bandit Beck Swift! What Pokemon do you wish to make shiny?
    We ask you to stay safe, because as you may know, Mewtwo's clone Pokemon is terrorizing our region.

I'd also like to register as the region's first gym leader~

Name: Bacchus
    Class: Gym Leader
    Pokemon: Skarmory, Doublade, Forretress.
    (Subscription still remains.)
    Welcome to the region, Gym Leader Bacchus!

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Thank you very much! I'd like my Purrloin shiny-fied.

As for Mewtwo's reign, am I still encouraged to post a writing/drawing/poem/etc. with my character's response?

And I believe the currency contest is still ongoing, correct?

Etherion