• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

【the gentleman】

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    MEEP.
    Who's your favorite artist\producer\band?
    Where are you making monies to buy stuffs?
    Do you like plushies? Do you have some?
    Another meep.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    what are your 3 favorite genres of music and who are some artists you like from those genres?

I have no favorite genres so long as the song is good in my tastes. But I guess you can say I'm fond of this genres thanks to the artists, such as;

Alternative Rock.
    Indie Pop.
    Pop.

indie pop; Marina and the Diamonds, Neon Trees, Lorde, Foster The People
    alternative rock; We the Kings, Fall Out Boy, 30 Seconds To Mars, Imagine Dragons, The Pretty Reckless
    pop; Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Sia, Adele

Some of them are pretty much the same genre! That's what I'll list haha, though there's artists such as Daft Punk that I have not included. c:

MEEP.
    Another meep.

I have many. One of them is Fall Out Boy.

Because I want to...? The stuff I want to buy makes me want to buy them but I have no money so I want to make money by getting a job after college.

I have old plushies that I don't know where they went off to, haha. I like them but I won't be able to keep them a long time, I'm not responsible enough.

Another meep.
    derp to you as well, sir.

Why is there an upsidedown L in ur username and y did u think that was a good idea

You're banned but I'll still answer.

The 'upside down L' you are talking about is not what you call it. It's an japanese ver. of a bracket, at least, that's what I think. I always want to use it for a username because I like it.

Congrats, your AMA is the first to get featured. <3 Your thread will be pinned until next Sunday and will have a sparkly new category/prefix. Time for questions!

1. What sorts of people do you find yourself most attracted to? Is there a pattern with the types of people you befriend or are you more "open"?

2. Say I've given you enough money to pay for all travel expenses for two weeks. Which is the first county/place you would think of going to?

3. What is one thing you wish you were good at?

4. Look to your right. What is the first thing you see?

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Congrats, your AMA is the first to get featured. <3 Your thread will be pinned until next Sunday and will have a sparkly new category/prefix. Time for questions!

1. What sorts of people do you find yourself most attracted to? Is there a pattern with the types of people you befriend or are you more "open"?

2. Say I've given you enough money to pay for all travel expenses for two weeks. Which is the first county/place you would think of going to?

3. What is one thing you wish you were good at?

4. Look to your right. What is the first thing you see?

???!!!! FIRST?? THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. ;______________; I cry. TYVM!!!

1. Hmmm, I find myself getting attracted to people who are very kind and loving, who is also supportive and doesn't judge me. Actually, I like to be friends with everyone! But there may be people I do not like... well, part of their personalities but that's just life. I can be "open", if it's socializing then no, I'm not. I'm an awkward kid. xD

2. !! Visit your place and hug you reeeeeeeeeeal tight because I'd be very grateful and also guilty that you've given me enough money to travel. ;___; Then ask you to be my traveling guide. ROAD TRIP!

3. Drawing! So I can draw comics, draw a manga or oneshot based on my rps and even WoPC! I'd be able to draw my own OCs that I envision! Draw my crack otps and share them! Draaaaaaaaaaaaw~~!

4. My electric fan. XD

Etherion

What is like like living there?
    Where do you want to go when you have the time and money to do so?
    Watch me whip, watch me nae nae?
    Favorite Pokemon-type?
    Do you play any sports? If so, what are them?

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Where are you from?
    Favorite Pokemon-type?

Yo, Gio! Tyty~

Where are you from?
    where it is called the Pearl of the Orient Seas. (;

It's alright, if you ignore our corrupted government, it's an alright place to live. I do like living here, honestly but usually makes me sigh. News.

Humm, Japan! Next, I'll go to France. x)

No. I hear that song often too, from other people/other place such as school... I do like to watch, haha. Go and have fun!

Favorite Pokemon-type?
    err, I don't have favorites, hard to choose. One of them is Dark Type!

If by sports, do you mean finger sports? I do sitting sport and finger sport. All I need is computer or laptop! Then I'm set.
    All in serious, however, I am not meant for sports. ;_; I have to exercise a lot first! But I can be clumsy and I do not react fast... maybe it is not meant to be. xD

Ty for the questions~

Years
    Rico!

- How many countries have you visited/lived in so far? If applicable, how many of the seven continents have you been to?

- Toaster oven or microwave?

- Internet connection goes down. PC has a freshly installed OS. Other that shutting it down, what else would you do?

- What is your opinion on bacon?

- Favorite form of travel other than car?

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hey! I'm here again :3 More questions u.u

What is/are the person/s that you most "get along" here on the PC?
    What would you do if you found that/those person/s in real life?
    What makes you feel happy?
    What makes you feel mad?
    What are your fears?

If anyone already asked some of these questions and you already answered to them, pretend that they didn't >.< then don't answer!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Rico!

- How many countries have you visited/lived in so far? If applicable, how many of the seven continents have you been to?

- Toaster oven or microwave?

- Internet connection goes down. PC has a freshly installed OS. Other that shutting it down, what else would you do?

- What is your opinion on bacon?

- Favorite form of travel other than car?

Yo!

How many countries have you visited/lived in so far? If applicable, how many of the seven continents have you been to?
    None, none. D: It'll take a long while before that happens. ;v;

Toaster oven or microwave?
    Toaster Oven! Looks snazzy.

Internet connection goes down. PC has a freshly installed OS. Other that shutting it down, what else would you do?
    I'd be too busy mourning the lost internet connection. v_v Interneeeeet! ;v;

What is your opinion on bacon?
    omnomnomnomnom. mhmm, bacon.
    (i like crunchy bacon haha)

Favorite form of travel other than car?
    Neither. Trains are cool though.

Hey! I'm here again :3 More questions u.u

What makes you feel mad?
    What are your fears?

If anyone already asked some of these questions and you already answered to them, pretend that they didn't >.< then don't answer!

Waha~ King! Thanks a lot, pal! xD I appreciate it~

I guess Dedenne1, he's the person I talk to most and we get along fine. Hmm, Aquacorde? Sopheria? Mimi Matters? Veevee? Disclosed? Nngh, I'm not too sure, haha.

Hug them reeeeeeeeeeal tight. xD And chat their ears off after the awkward silence. :p

Friends, nice people, food, not being judged, food, chatting with people, etc.

What makes you feel mad?
    Being compared to. :/ Dumb Trolls, not the good one. Verbal fighting. The world being- excuse me- a shit as always.

What are your fears?
    Seriously speaking, slowly being alone. Being replaced. HORROR. Ghosts. no moar food.

I have not listed them all but that's about it.

Thank you for the questions~

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    What ever happened to the 」? XD

Favourite Japanese word?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    If you had to go sightseeing while traveling, what landmarks, mountains, or monuments would you like to see?

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I do sitting sport and finger sport.
    ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

In all seriousness now,
    What languages do you already speak and which would like to learn?

Why did you choose Tourism?

If you had to choose between a life without Internet and being unable to travel, which would you pick and why?

Would you consider yourself as an approachable person?

What would you look for in a significant other?

If you could only visit one country in your life, which would it be?

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    oh hey im alive and it's time to get this done, waha.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back