• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] 🕷️🪲Ariados's Web☠️🟣: The Bug and Poison type club!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Welcome to Ariados's Web! The club for lovers of the Bug And Poison typing!

To join, all you have to do is fill these questions! here's an example of mine!
    ------------------------------------------------
    What type do you prefer, Bug or Poison?
    Bug!
    What's your favorite Bug type?
    Spidops, he's so cool. :D
    What's your favorite Bug?
    Spiders, of course
    What's your favorite Poison Type?
    Ariados
    What's your favorite venomous creature?
    The Red Widow!
    🕷️🪲Ariados's Web☠️🟣: The Bug and Poison type club!

-----------------------------------------------

I hope whoever joins enjoys it here! :love:

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm there!

Dang, that's a tough one. I think they're both cool, but the list of favorite poison type pokemon is longer,

I hope I can pick more than one. Vespiquen is my number one, Volcarona is next and then Frosmoth, Butterfree, Scoliopede.

Butterflies, ladybugs, dragon flies, fire flies,

Nidoqueen gets the top spot. If others allowed too then adding Arbok, Roserade,
    Fezendipiti, Gengar, Bulbasaur, Galarian Slowbro

azaleas, poison dart frogs, the gliding snake

Days
    Poison is one of my favorite type, as listed on my profile section, hence no doubt here !

Scolipede, Heracross, Scizor, Golisopod, Volcarona, Centiskorch and Pheromosa.

Ants, Centipede and spiders.

Iron Moth, Scolipede, Eternatus, Sneasler, Drapion, Muk(A).

Executioner Wasp, Stonefish, Cobra and my childhood favorite Black Mamba.

Years

Bug, hands down!

Beautifly!

1. Beautifly
    2. Vivillon
    3. Frosmoth / Dustox

Swallowtail butterfly, luna moth

Roserade!

1. Roserade
    2. Gengar
    3. Dustox

Poison dart frog! As long as they remain far, far away from me at all times!!

Lavender

Years

Bug, hands down!

Beautifly!

1. Beautifly
    2. Vivillon
    3. Frosmoth / Dustox

Swallowtail butterfly, luna moth

Roserade!

1. Roserade
    2. Gengar
    3. Dustox

Poison dart frog! As long as they remain far, far away from me at all times!!
    Welcome! :love: by your favorite bug types and favorite bug, I can tell you like Lepidoptera, that's cool!

Last edited:
    Years
    Welcome! :love: by your favorite bug types and favorite bug, I can tell you like Lepidoptera, that's cool!

Yes, absolutely !! When I was in Thailand last winter, I was in the Kanchanaburi province and whilst in the jungle, recall dipping my feet in a waterfall and there were at countless butterflies flying around me, at least 4-5 different species, of all different colours.

IMG_0206.jpeg
    IMG_0207.jpeg

Lavender

Years
    Yes, absolutely !! When I was in Thailand last winter, I was in the Kanchanaburi province and whilst in the jungle, recall dipping my feet in a waterfall and there were at countless butterflies flying around me, at least 4-5 different species, of all different colours.

View attachment 159773
    I love Tailed jays (the green spotted one)! there so pretty!

Years

Not entirely sure. Would probably say Bug if forced to choose on the spot, but let's see...

Bug types I like: Beedrill, Scyther, Spinarak line, Scizor, Heracross, Wurmple/Beautifly, Surskit line, Nincada line, Volbeat/Illumise, Armaldo, Yanma/Yanmega, Sewaddle line, Venipede line, Joltik line, Volcarona, Vivillon, Grubbin/Vikavolt, Cutiefly line, Golisopod, Pheromosa, Dottler/Orbeetle, Centiskorch, Frosmoth, Lokix, Rabsca, Slither Wing. = 41

Poison types I like: Bulbasaur line, Beedrill, both Nidoran lines, Galarian Slowbro/Slowking, Haunter/Gengar, Galarian Weezing, Spinarak line, Crobat, Hisuian Sneasel/Sneasler, Roselia line, Swalot, Seviper, Drapion, Venipede line, Skrelp line, Salandit line, Poipole, Toxtricity, Grafaiai, Iron Moth, Fezandipiti. = 38

It's closer than I expected, but it's Bug types after all.

Pheromosa, Scolipede, Vikavolt, Centgiskorch, Illumise & Volbeat would be my top picks. Pheromosa is my fab UB, and after I caught a shiny one in DA my love for it only grew more and more :love:

Butterflies and beetles pretty much. Don't really care about other real life bugs.

Salazzle, Toxtricity, Scolipede, Nidoqueen, Nidoking & Fezandipity would be my top picks here. I love both the Salazzle line and Toxtricity. Ranking Salazzle over it simply due to not liking Toxtricity's previous stage very much whereas I do like Salandit.

Don't have one.

Edit, saw a question further down after posting:

Do you guys have any favorite poison or bug moves?

Pretty much any decent Power moves that are still 100% accurate. I'm not a fan of sacrificing Accuracy. Also liked having Quiver Dance on my Frosmoth in my Ice types Scarlet playthrough.

Bug: Bug Buzz, First Impression, Leech Life, Lunge, Pollen Puff, Quiver Dance, Signal Beam, X-Scissor

Poison: Cross Poison, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave

Last edited:
    Years
    Pheromosa is the Bug shiny I'm proudest of having, but as far as actually liking the shiny goes... I love Vikavolt's shiny, such a cool shiny =D

Not that Pheromosa's is bad, I just don't like the actual shiny colors as much as I do Vikavolts. Still love Pheromosa's too though :love:

As for Poison... my top contenders are:

I'm not sure which one to pick atm... Venomoth has such a pretty shiny. Tentacruel was actually not on my radar, but I caught a shiny one yesterday and it's just so pretty too.
    As for Salazzle, I like how it just goes albino. Though if I really had to choose... I guess I'd go with Salazzle simply due to liking the mon more =3

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Not sure if I'll join since I'm not especially enthusiastic about Poison-types, but I do like bugs so I'll go ahead and answer the questions anyway.

Bug :)

Mothim! Shedinja's a close second.

Rosy maple moth, moths in general

dryocampa_rubicunda.jpg

Nidoran-M

Probably the Smaller Parasa. Not the flashiest of our stinging caterpillars but it holds special significance to me—and its (non-venomous) adult is super cute!

parasa_chloris.jpg

Do you guys have any favorite poison or bug moves?

Maybe Pollen Puff? Would say Bug Buzz but few things are more annoying than having a gnat persistently buzzing in your ear. Just a shame that more Bug-types can't use it. X-Scissor is also cool for physical attackers like Shedinja.

Poison? Toxic is pretty useful.

What is everyone's favorite Bug shiny, and what's your favorite Poison shiny?

Mothim/Nidoran-M

Last edited:
    Back