• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

11 Days Left... Family and Friends

Xherdan

Bad at Good Games
    Years
    I probably will be spending Christmas with my mom just like i did last year. My grandma is my neighbor so we will be eating supper there along with my grandpa, my aunt and my uncle and a few more relatives. It's relatively annoying since they're pretty boring to talk to and i can't have any champagne. I always drink Champagne in the new year though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mom and the cats for me too c: and dad and siblings and maybe some relatives. I haven't actually asked them what the plan is yet.

Years
    We always go to my cousin's house and have the whole family round for Christmas day, it's really fun and then everyone comes back to my house on boxing day :)

Years
    We're doing the same this year as we did last year: Going to see my wife's family Christmas Eve and Day; and then having a second Christmas on Boxing Day with my family.

I'm not in charge of planning so anything could happen haha.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Family as usual. People are coming to ours in the morning/early afternoon and then we're going to theirs after that. It's pretty much the standard procedure every year.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Just my parents, our two dogs and cat. The rest of my family lives farther away and can't make it all the way out here. My mom has a big family on her side as does my dad. So, we usually spend our holidays rather small.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    There's a family our family has been pretty close with for years, and we usually spend Christmas at their house (this year as well)! They make the best Christmas meals tbh, and my dog loves harassing their fish.

Back