• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

13 Year Old Father

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    It throws you off a bit sure, but as has been said there's nothing we can do. As long as they take care for the baby then there's nothing wrong with it whatsoever. I just feel sorry for both baby and father for the taunts they'll recieve on the high school playground.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    How did that happen? That kid has not passed the puberty stage yet?

Well, i can't say there really is a specific time frame for a "puberty stage". The father could have been able to ejaculate since he was 11, but then some people are still "firing blanks" until later on.

Aizuke:What do you mean by "sperm is always dormant in a male", exactly? Do you mean it's always being made, even before the boy is able to ejaculate? Or do you mean boys can ejaculate from the beginning?

I guess, overall, we just have to hope that they will be good to the child. Yes, they were probably too young, but 9 months has come and gone now. They went through with it.

Also, why is it always articles from the Sun we get? First the racoon penis thing, now this. O.o

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Epic win @ ^ XD

And to answer the puberty thing, most boys will have slight ability at about the age of 11 to ejaculate, but will not realize it until mid 11 or 12 in a wet dream... or when discovering masturbation, whichever comes first.

He IS 13, if not, then how the hell did the teen get pregnant?...

Nobody answer that rhetoric question please...

Years
    Wow.
    Just wow.
    Seriously, he's only 12, and he's going around doing all of this?
    There's something wrong here.
    I feel bad for the baby only; being born like that.
    I feel bad for all kids that are born to young parents that will most likely have a bad life.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    ...Wow....that's....odd. Then again, not anything I've seen before.

But the kid is 13, I suggest they either find a family for an open adoption, or take care of it themselves

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    If the British government doesn't force them to put the baby up for adoption or make the kids' parents to keep care of her, there's something seriously wrong here.

Alfie said he didn't know how much nappies cost. "I didn't think about how we would afford it. I don't really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10."

This is also ridiculous. 'I'm going to be an awesome dad even though I don't know the first thing about babies or income.'

Even sadder is the fact that this has hit the front pages of newspapers. Sure, he's thirteen, but we see this all the time. It's just that people don't really make a big deal out of it. Get over yourselves.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    ... Holy crap.

That kid looks like he hasn't even finished kindergarten and he gets laid? He doesn't even know what "financaly" means. That's just messed up. Those two had to be desperate.

Their child will probably be wondering why are other parents twice as old as his/her own parents when they'll come to pick him/her up from kindergarten.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    Because most people get interested on those kind of things. :\

Ironically, i completely agree. If it came from The Sun after all..Page 3 anyone? *sarcasm* What a horrible stereotype.

I wonder what the doctors thought when they helped a 15 year old girl give birth. I wouldn't be able to describe it myself.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Is anyone thinking about what's best for the baby? Because when you really look at it, it's her life that will be royally screwed. Like how Evilyn said, the dad will be 17 when he picks his daughter up from Kindergarten. If I were the teacher, I'd be totally freaked out, and when she gets to higher grades the other kids most definitely will not let her live it down. If they really were mature parents, they'd put her up for adoption.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    Is anyone thinking about what's best for the baby? Because when you really look at it, it's her life that will be royally screwed. Like how Evilyn said, the dad will be 17 when he picks his daughter up from Kindergarten. If I were the teacher, I'd be totally freaked out, and when she gets to higher grades the other kids most definitely will not let her live it down. If they really were mature parents, they'd put her up for adoption.

To be honest, it's a wonder that the father's even made a decision. A kid of his age would normally have been overwhelmed by that responsbility.A normal kid his age would be crying, regretting why he had done this, when he's still got so much to learn about the unfair world. But at least he's giving it a go, yeah? I just hope the kid actually sticks to his word.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The boys parents will be looking after the baby while he is out having a fag, wearing a hoody and carrying a knife by 15.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    This is exactly why we need to get the message out to kids that having sex before you're ready to take care of a baby is dangerous. I'm glad that they went through with it instead of taking the easy way out, but who know's how they're going to take care of it? I pray that the baby grows up to be fairly normal. I certainly can't imagine my parents being only fifteen or thirteen years older than me. I think it might be wisest to put the baby up for adoption. Maybe that way all three of them will be able to grow up well.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I feel sorry for all of them. The boy will be 17 when his child is in Reception...and he's still going to have to go to school everyday knowing they've got a baby at home. They'll probably both drop out at 16 though.

Also, why is it always articles from the Sun we get? First the racoon penis thing, now this. O.o

Well, you know what The Sun's like XD

I don't think it's the baby that will get picked on when at school, no-one's going to notice or really care who it's parents are. It's the parents that are going to be picked on...until they're 16, at least. Heh...you can leave school at 16 in the UK.

Back