• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1v1 battles

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    Combee vs Bastiodon.

252+ SpA Choice Specs Combee Mud-Slap vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Bastiodon: 40-48 (12.3 - 14.8%) -- possibly the worst move ever

Bastiodon easily wins this even if it misses Rock Slide.

Years
    Sudowoodo vs Duraludon

Sudowoodo's STAB attacks will do nothing. It can use Hammer Arm or Low Kick, but is painfully slow.
    Duraludon will go first and one-hit Sudowoodo with a STAB super effective Flash Cannon.

Match settled.

Years
    • Seen today
    Flaaffy vs Chinchou.

Chinchou gets surf, and the stats are actually fairly even. I think Chunchou wins because of surf doing neutral damage.

Years
    Cursola vs Gourgiest

Hard one since they both seem evenly matched to me, but I'mma go with Cursola straight up poking out its foe's eyes with those ghost coral branches.

Years
    Lombre vs Bunnelby
    yeah, I don't think the bunny stands a chance lol
    Lombre is a tad slower, but bulkier.

Bunnelby starts with Bounce.
    Lombre uses Giga Drain, but misses due to Bounce.
    Bunnelby lands Bounce, but does only like half the HP in damage. Also doesn't get the Paralysis.
    Lombre uses Giga Drain again to slurp back some HP and leaves Bunnelby in the Yellow I think.
    Bunnelby uses Bounce again.
    Lombre predicts Bunnelby by using Dive.
    Bunnelby can't even hit the Bounce so obviously misses.
    Lombre hits DIve and faints the Bunny.

Years
    • Seen today
    Geodude vs Enamorus.

I don't know what that thing is, but it's going to kill Geodude. It looks like Landrous with a mask.

Years
    • Seen today
    Magmortar vs Krookodile.

I could just say "earthquake". But it's going to depend.

Magmortar can use Focus Blast. If it has a choice scarf, it could win this. Although in most circumstances, this win goes to Krookodile because of type advantage and higher base speed.

Years
    Misdreavus vs Corsola (Johto)

Corsola is slow as heck. According to the TM list it can get Hex, but I think that's just the Galarian one.
    Misdreavus can learn Thunder and Thunderbolt.

Misdreavus will go first and use a Thunderbolt. Corsola is either in the red or yellow.
    Corsola goes for Ancient Power and does like half, but doesn't get the omni boost.
    Misdreavus uses Thunderbolt again and wins.

Years
    • Seen today
    Skuntank vs Sunkern.

Poor flower.

Skuntank learns flamethrower too, as if this wasn't awful enough.

Years
    Pyukumuku vs Pikachu

I was tempted to say Pikachu should have this... but Pyukumuku is actually pretty dang bulky.
    Pikachu is obviously gonna go first since Pyukumuku has a base speed of 5 (!) lmao

Pikachu uses Thunderbolt.
    Pyukumuku uses Toxic and lands it.
    Pikachu uses Thunderbolt again. Given that Pyukumuku's SP Def is pretty high and Pikachu's Sp.Atk isn't I feel like it barely lives it.
    Pyukumuku uses Pain Split and Pikachu takes Toxic Damage
    Pikachu gets annoyed and uses Electro Ball which is gonna hit like a truck with this Speed difference.
    RIP Pyukumuku and Pikachu as well due to Innards Out.

Mutual KO ^.^

Years
    • Seen today
    Carracosta vs Corphish.

Corphish is out matched. Although it will get neutral damage thanks to Carracosta having a rock typing, the stats are going to win this one.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Gothorita versus Tentacool.

Scene: Pans the camera along a quiet beach on a moonlit night. Sees a lone Gothorita walking on the pale sand.

Cuts to a shot from within the water. Shows a Tentacool drifting with the waves. Floats along on one particularly big wave. Launches Tentacool directly into Gothorita.

Lashes out onto the unsuspecting Gothorita with a Poison Jab. Startles the Gothorita more than anything. Retaliates with a Psychic shove away.

Infuriates the Tentacool. Fires strange beams from its eyes, turning the scene into an impromptu disco nightclub. Shoots its poisonous tentacles into Gothorita again. Wounds Gothorita, but seemingly not significantly.

Blasts Tentacool with another Psychic. Tosses Tentacool's body back into the waves, now no longer moving. Breathes heavily after the surprise encounter. Feels a sharp sting on the second breath: poison, the Tentacool's final gift. Runs back towards their home, where a Pecha Berry awaits. Survives, thankful for generations of wisdom preventing fainting from poison while out of battle.

Not today, Australia region. But maybe next time.

Years
    Wimpod vs Rhyperior

I'd prolly say Rhyperior wins easy, but I saw just how fast these lil guys move in UM, so I'd say the big rock block gets tired chasing it before it can do any damage (since Rock type moves are super inaccurate anyway so Wimpod can also easily dodge those), and it'll collapse :p

Years
    • Seen today
    Cranidos vs Butterfree.

4x super effective rock move. gg butterfree

Although it could use sleep powder then giga drain. In most cases I would say cranidos.

Years
    Houndour vs Horsea

Houndour can get Thunder Fang. It's Attack is worse than it's Sp. Atk though. It's faster.
    Horsea has solid Defense, but rubbish Sp. Def. Can pelt Houndour with plenty Water moves.

Houndour goes first, uses Thunder Fang. Doesn't even do half.
    Horsea uses Surf.
    RIP Houndour.

Years
    Spinda vs Sandile

First fair looking match-up I've seen in a while~ Sandile tries to Sand-Attack, but Spinda doesn't have working eyes anymore anyway so it doesn't matter. Spinda Teeter Dances and bewilders the poor croc, enough for it to punch itself to death :c

Years
    Latios vs Sunkern
    Yeah I'm not even gonna look into movesets and stats for this.... Latios should win this easily 😂

Latios uses a Psychic and hurls the sunflower seed into it's grave....

Years
    • Seen today
    Kyurem White vs Avalugg.

This is a chilly fight.

Kyurem is...well, a box mascot legendary.

Avalugg might be able to toxic and recover stall it, but Kyurem likely will win with superior coverage and stats.

Years
    Staravia vs Rolycoly

Man Staravia's gonna regret not evolving and not getting Close Combat yet huh

Back