• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2 truths 1 lie

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
Years
  • 3?

oh 2... wasnt too sure but aight

#1. I have reached over 600 actions per minute on average in a 1 hour long game of Age of Empires
    #2. my favorite colour is yellow
    #3. I live below sea-level

Spoiler:

Years
  • my gut says 2. it really doesn't seem like a Shun Kurosaki color

oh shoot. never saw that coming...

1. my gf gifted me a webcam for christmas
    2. i currently only own one skin in CSGO
    3. i got a haircut 2 weeks ago

Spoiler:

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
  • #3?

1. I use to own a Suzuki GSX-R600
    2. I Scuba dived with dolphins in the Gulf of Aqaba
    3. I've been to Australia

Spoiler:

Years
  • i guessed 3 and got it right woot! felt like 1 was too specific to be false, and 2 sounded too awesome that i really wanted it to be true.

1. i ate poop that i found on the floor as a child
    2. i have a scar on my forehead after running into a door's edge
    3. a schoolmate in 2nd grade stabbed my hand with a pencil and we both got suspended

Spoiler:

Squirtlenator

Years
  • God I hope 1 is the lie...ew 🤢🤮

1. I've jumped out of a perfectly good airplane while it was in flight
    2. I play guitar
    3. I've gone white water rafting on the Ottawa river

Spoiler:

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Idk, number 2 is oddly too general compared to the others so yeah, I'll be picking that.

1. I nonchalantly stood for around 15 minutes while talking to a bystander in order to wait for my uncle to arrive and take me to ER after my cheek skin got ripped off in a motorcycle accident. After the surgery, I went home with my family and had to ate cold spaghetti my mom had prepared for me before I crashed.
    2. I blew up a pencil as I burned the tip on a candle, causing my friend's glasses to crack in fifth grade. For context, the candle was there for burning glue in a handicraft class. My friend wasn't very happy about that, obviously causing him to throw hands at me and my teacher to yell at us in anger.
    3. I once had my bicycle brake cable torn off suddenly just as I went down a steep rocky hill, causing me to roll down the road for 10 minutes without able to slow down at all. It ended with me deciding to crash my bicycle to the pavement on my left side so I could avoid falling off a ravine on my right.

Spoiler:

Years
  • wow these are all detailed stories... would it be 2? since you mention motorcycling a lot i figured 1 and 3 would be true stories...

oh hey i got it! gosh i'm really sorry those happened to you :(

1. i once locked eyes with an armed robber in a mall. i didn't know it til it showed up in the news later that night and recognized their mug.
    2. i once held a poop for so long i couldn't walk. it was agonizingly painful. i had to be dragged to the rest room and into sitting position to be able to do anything.
    3. i once saw a puppy's remnants/innards sprawled all around the road. clearly run over hard by a speeding car...

Spoiler:

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Wow, this is hard... Uh... I mean... If I had to guess it's either 1/3. Maybe, 3...

Okay dadgumnit, I was wrong, but oh well. More about motorbikes and bicycles...

1. I once rode my bicycle through mountainous regions of two cities for a reason that was absolutely stupid, which is just because I could do it. Just checked google maps and it's apparently more than 150 kilometers back and forth. Just for fun.
    2. I once lost my motorbike key in a restaurant, after 2 hours of searching I couldn't find it and left my motorbike there. I went home on foot (I was living near campus at the time, so it only took 10 minutes) and when I removed my jacket there it was, my key was apparently inside my jacket sleeves all along (I couldn't feel it because I was wearing a long-sleeved shirt).
    3. I once rode a bicycle to a Japanese Festival in the town next door when I was in seventh grade because my mom was too adamant that I couldn't go there, so I went there alone and barely able to enjoy the festival with a really tired leg. I went home really late, but it was really worth it.

Which one had a lie within it?
    Spoiler:

Years
  • i got a gut feeling about 1... last 2 seem too believable.

shOOT. ok lol.

1. i walked the 4km from uni to home almost regularly back in college because i felt like it.
    2. i own 2 guitars and a bass as my only current instruments in my house.
    3. i spent nearly $100 on a professional grade condenser microphone that i barely use nowadays.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    I guessed 1 as the lie, which is correct. I've talked to you enough to remember your into guitar, and that you haven't been commentating for your youtube channel recently.

1. I accidentally caught our toaster oven on fire recently
    2. I'm 5'10 in height.
    3. I own a windows PC

Spoiler:

Years
  • i kinda wanna say 2? since i don't imagine you to be that tall irl...

oh shoot. i just thought that since you're a gamer you'd naturally have a Windows PC.

1. i'm at work right now
    2. i have my office ID to the left of me
    3. i have a ruler to the right of me

Spoiler:

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • 3, who the hell keeps a ruler on their desk

BRUH

1. Spring is my favorite season
    2. I have more Desert Eagke kills in CS:GO than M4A1-S kills
    3. YGO was the first card game I played

Spoiler:

Years
  • 3 i guess? can't be 2 bcs you don't strike me as an A1-S player, and Spring do be a really good season...

heck yes

1. i traded away a Regice card for a Magikarp card as a gullible elementary kid.
    2. my phone is currently on 64% battery
    3. i couldn't poop in my last annual medical checkup, so i just didn't.

Spoiler:

Squirtlenator

Years
  • 2 is the lie! Your phone is only on 65% battery life

1. I once went hunting in Alaska and managed to get myself a Grizzly.
    2. I have my AZ license and use to drive tractor trailers for a living.
    3. I am university educated with a BSc major in Biology.

Spoiler:

Years
  • gotta be 1 right?

phew thank goodness

1. the wrist strap for my watch is brown colored
    2. the belt i regularly wear is also brown colored
    3. my formal shoes however are black

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    I guessed 2 correctly, but not for the right reason. I assumed maybe you don't wear a belt.

1. I'm a superstitious person, and my number of friends on pokecommunuty being at '13' has been bothering me.
    2. I'm sentimental and miss people easily, if I've talked to someone and they went inactive, I usually keep them added.
    3. I've added two friends from pokecommunity onto my personal facebook page

Spoiler:

Years
  • i guessed 2 tbh, because i thought you mentioned not feeling romantic attraction and that that might tie in to also not feeling sentimental/missing people too easily. apologies!

1. i just got a haircut
    2. i just got my teeth cleaned
    3. i just bought a new facemask.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    Nope, doesn't tie in at all. I still see everybody as a friend and I miss friends when they leave.

also 2 has to be true because didn't you mention a dentist appointment? i'm guessing 3 is the lie? ahhh i got it

1. My favorite 50's singer is Paul Anka
    2. My favorite kind of oatmeal is raisin
    3. Our family has two house cats and 1 dog.

Spoiler:

Years
  • 2? i would've chosen 1 but i faintly remember you mentioning Paul Anka a long time ago.

oh yay!

1. i just had vanilla ice cream right now.
    2. i bought a stoneware pan for myself last christmas.
    3. i have 4 face masks hanging on my wardrobe right now.

Spoiler:

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • 1 is the blatant lie here

oh suomi perkele i was right too

1. I have more LIGHT attribute YGO decks than DARK
    2. I've gone through heaven and hell to get a PS2 emulator working
    3. Currently building Code Talkers

Spoiler:

Back