• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2010 ★ The year that was!

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    Great things. First half of senior year, though I have been sick a lot and not able to go out as much. I did go to homecoming and 2 football games though, among several non-school-sponsored things as well. Also, PC staff allowed Miss Mobial Tuska to stay at PC. That was the best thing that happened for me on PC. Only 1 video game that I particularly care about came out (Super Mario Galaxy 2). I thought about buying HG/SS but... naaaah. I don't have the money and it looks more like a painful reunion than an exciting remake (painful ie painful nostalgia).

2010 was a great year for music though. Great albums: Recovery, Loud, Teenage Dream, Pink Friday, My World 2.0, among others.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    2010 started out terribly for me. I was paranoid and lonely, and honestly just really upset about how things were at the time. But most of my problems just had to do with my old school. I was picked on constantly, didn't have any friends, and I wasn't learning anything. And I hate not learning things. D: But then, I graduated. Although I couldn't have been more happy about finally graduating, the summer was absolutely boring, and I felt like I was wasting time that I could be using for something productive. Plus, money issues made it so we could only afford a really lame vacation. That's honestly the only thing I can remember about that dull summer. xD

So high school turned out nothing like I thought it would be. I can't help but think my friends don't really like me that much. I was expecting nerdy people that I'd fit right in with. :/ On the other hand, I'm absolutely loving my computer classes, they've truly been the highlight of my year. <3 My teachers are awesome too. In fact, my teacher is the most wonderful and amazing person EVER. But he's married. D:

Recently, in the past month or so, things at home have been really bizarre. Nobody takes sympathy to the fact that I'm really tired when I get home from school, plus I feel like I'm getting yelled at for the most trivial things more than I ever have before. Also, maybe it's just a teenager thing, but it seems like nobody really wants me to act the way I do. People just seem to want me to be more of a conformist, which really bugs me.

And also on the bright side, I think I have a lot more common sense and better taste than I did at the beginning of the year. At least I'm a total geek now, as opposed to trying to be normal like I was before.

...So, basically, my year went from bad to actually pretty good. Possibly the best second half of a year so far. At least, out of those I've been alive for. And it's went by pretty quickly, so that's a good sign. The only thing I'd really like to change is the whole friend thing. But I can live with it.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • With that said, what are/were your favourite parts of 2010?
    - Ditching my old horrible friends and getting some nice new ones.... XD;
    - Getting A's for some of my subjects <:
    - Getting to know better people on here.

In what ways could have the year been better?

- If my horrible old friends hadn't been, well horrible Dx
    - Instead of getting an E for my maths I could of got a C at least ;~;
    - That lunatic Driver would of seen my dog ;~;

Or was the year pretty good overall for you?

- The year has been pretty good for me, although I want 2011, cause Im gonna see Glee live :D but it could of been better if the recent 3 points hadn't happened.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Uh...it's true 2010 had flew by. I guess the previous months, days, and weeks of 2010 are now all just memories now huh? I suppose I can list a few things I enjoyed about the year 2010.

FAVORITE PART OF 2010

-Meeting new people in my school
    -Learning more Japanese
    -Getting a IPAD

]IN WHAT WAYS YOU COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER?

I guess you can say improve my grades even better, but I'm working that currently. Or maybe try to study more.

OR WAS THE YEAR PRETTY GOOD FOR YOU OVERALL?

It was a good year for me, because I had a lot of accomplishments! I was also more confident about myself and cared less about the opinions of other. I learned more about what I also wanted to be and because it is my life I decide to choose the path I want to go not the path other people tell me to pick.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • This year I found myself lost. Like I didn't know exactly who I was, or what my purpose was to do in life anymore. I felt more wasted than doing something more with my life outside.

There were many highlights of the year though. Being modded for HG/SS, turning 18, graduating high school, being added to the Pokémon Anime section, and then not too long after being promoted to S-mod are the most memorable.

With good comes bad of course. The worst was that I let procrastination get the better of me and with that I missed my opportunity of getting into college this fall. ):

Overall 2010 wasn't so bad in the sense. It could have been better in some areas, but I can't help that anymore. The most I can do now is make the new year an even better one, which is exactly what I plan to do.

If you want the full version of my year, then you can read it on my recent blog entry, "One look back, one step forward". :]

Master Bait

ಥ‿ಥ
    Years
  • With that said, what are/were your favorite parts of 2010?
    1. Graduated from high school.
    2. Boyfriend
    3. Joining PC
    4. Topped the Dean's list 1st semester of BS IT
    5. Got a new PC

Improving my tripcodes and more on designing since I suck on it.

Yes, if I'm gonna rate it I'm going to rate it 9.5. I had a pretty good vibe this year and I hope the next years too.

Since 2011 is coming I'm so excited about 2012.

HeyMikey

White Lightning.
    Years
  • 2010 has been a decent year for me. The main highlight would have to have been getting in what is, thus far, a very stable and happy relationship.

I got through my GCSEs with some (imo anyway) good grades given that I did virtually no work towards them. I also managed to get myself an endorsement of sorts with Schecter Guitars, an achievement which I'm personally very proud of.

And finally, I've managed to integrate myself well into a different forum and make some great friends there, as well as a few new ones irl.

There were of course a few negatives, as with everyone. Been in hospital a few times this year, once with something relatively serious but it's all fine now.

My sister left England and went to study at university in France, which is slightly upsetting since we're very close (although to counter this, my cousin who I am also very close to now comes to my school). A lot of good friends also left school and a lot of new, less pleasant people joined, which is always going to be annoying.

But that's about all that springs to mind now. All-in-all, I like to think I've achieved a fair amount this year, so it's all gone pretty well. ^^

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • With that said, what are/were your favourite parts of 2010?

~ Met and made the best online friends I could ever have, in a life time.
    ~ At the top of the class
    ~ Got good grades
    ~ Got and completed Fable 3 :P
    ~ I got the best pair I could ever have.
    ~ Taking A level subjects
    ~ My website is all up and nearly finished

~ I could of argued less
    ~ I could of saved a lot more money instead of wasting it on junk like cookies and milkshake :/
    ~ Talked more and contributed more in class
    ~ Talk to my IRL friends a little bit more.

It was pretty good, I think. It was the hardest year in general for me, but I made it in the end.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    2010 has without a doubt been the best year ever. Just after I hit fifteen, I started coming out of 'shell' that I had built up over the years from just being depressed (P.S. I don't know for sure that I was depressed and self-diagnosis is wrong - don't do it. If I had to go with an educated guess though, I'd say there was something wrong with me.). I found this really, really great circle of friends in real life and I took a hiatus from PC and mostly the Internet for the first half of the year, which gave me time to piece my life back together socially and academically. I ended up getting all honours in my Junior Cert (was pretty pleased but the limelight was stolen by one of my friends who got 11 As). After the exams, Summer was just mental - my friend set up a forum and we posted on that (still do) and just had a good time generally. My friends irl accompanied me to discos and whatnot and we got all the birds.

:cool:

I've decided to be really productive this year. When I was eleven/twelve, I was well aware that I was more able at most things than most of the kids in my year. When I hit secondary school, I got addicted to the Internet and never bothered to emerge as a person of many talents. Right now I'm on the debating team, doing toastmasters, I've picked up piano and I'm teaching myself guitar as well as keeping up with various sports teams I'm on.

Of course I've left out a good bit and there were lows to the year, but all in all, any year following this one is going to have to put up quite a fight to knock 2010 out of the ring.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Favorite Things:
    - Graduation
    - Getting my Kitten
    - Graduation Cruise
    - New York

Least Favorite:
    - Some events that happened while I was in New York (breaking my sister's camera, losing my wallet, and my drawing notebook getting destroyed)
    - Our old cat ran away due to too many people in the house
    - Death of our Rooster due to a wild animal
    - Death of our Sheep due to three dogs that live across the street
    - The constant tension in the house due to my mother stressing out, causing the rest of us to stress as well.

Online, my life went better than my life in real well. However, life online doesn't nearly hit me as hard as my life outside of the internet. So in general? This was a pretty bad year for me. Kind of strange to be posting after Rekky, who says this is their best year, but not everyone can be happy within the same year, can they.

Nevertheless, I still try to stay as optimistic as possible, so I hope the year of 2011 will be much better than the year of 2010.

Roxichu

Blastoff at the Speed of Light
    Years
  • In 2010...I got a new computer and went to Florida for the first time in five years. And that's about it. Pretty boring year for me.

Now 2011...that's when things will get interesting.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • It was a good year for me personally, but a bad year for Europe's PIIGS (Portugal, Ireland, Iceland, Greece and Spain) financially, and we still have yet to recover from the "Great Recession"

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't really recall the start of the year that well, or at all, even. I know by half way through January, memories of 2009 finally started to fade away and soon after, the lead up to the best part of the year started to occur. One of the first few things I remember is that I was obsessed with Malyka's niece for some strange reason and started to think she was a princess. What I mainly remember from January is that for one, Larry got modded (...and I'm pretty sure others did but that's all I can remember) and secondly, one of the main things was that Luck was posting around more, so Sav and I spent time conversing with him. Along with that, Sav also was starting to get closer to Ryan. Back then I don't think he was into pairing, or something, but either way, Sav ended up being paired with me. Around the end of the month, Luck joined Sav and I's pairing, which then became a threesome. I seriously don't even remember how long this lasted, cause at some point, Sav got bored and wanted out, so it was just left with Luck and I. But yeah, I think in total I was paired with Luck for like 4 months or something. That was really the time when I conversed with Luck a lot, and I remember, on V-Day, we tried to fool everyone that we were together. They didn't buy it, so March 1st or something, we tried to fool everyone for a month that we were together. And they believed it. To talk normally, we both used alternate accounts open to only each other, which people only found out afterwards. Except iirc, Siggy and Sav were in on it, and maybe Scott knew too.

At the start of February, it was announced that name changes would be gone forever and about two weeks after, they were. It was sad times, though there was one highlight! Black and White, known back then as just "Generation 5 games" were announced and PC was getting back into the Pokemon spirit, just before the HG/SS release in March (also on the day HG/SS were released in the US, it was pi day, so Erica made her postcount and everything pi related). Throughout the rest of the month, there isn't much else I can recall, except when I started university. The units/classes that I took were reading media texts, film and cinema studies, writing for the media and radio newsroom. During that semester of uni, I learnt a lot, got to meet a few people and had a great time. In March we also got a newer roof, too! Sometime towards the end of March, the sky was cloudy, yet pretty while I was going to uni. I was taking pictures and unaware of what would soon come. While I was at uni, a storm was building. The storm kept on getting worse and I remember looking out the window, staring at the hail falling down from the side of the building, which was pretty awesome. Everyone was just complaining about their cars and the damage they'd have. Turns out that by the end of the storm, it was the worst one in 50 years. A great portion of the city had damage, including a road which lead to the top of King's Park, where many people went everyday and held important war memorabilia. Along with that, we also lost our Internet for about 10 days because the storm killed our Modem and we had to purchase a new one. I eventually convinced Pop to get a wireless one, which enabled me to use the Internet from my laptop. I recall I felt really happy and that I was in a group conversation with Siggy and some other people soon after but I seriously can't remember anything else. Malyka, Jess and I had the Johto roaming Pokemon themes around this time, btw! On St Patricks day, all of PC got different colour green usernames which were kind of sexy.Oh and in March, HGSS also got released and I remember when I played it, I started to remember playing G/S/C and remembered my childhood, but... playing GSC is more nostalgic to me, oh well!

Soon April came, as well as April Fools, where I did some stupid things and the "SlowPokeCommunity" became the joke for that year, which pretty much meant that the joke occurred about two days after. People hated it, people liked it, but what matters is that PC at least had an April Fools joke eventually. One of the other jokes that wasn't technically announced as a joke was that Christos was asking for new mods for ROM hacking because Manipulation was going to Spain, which had loads of replies and was amusing to read. Once that was over, the rest of the month was pretty awesome, too. I remember on the 20th, we got pulled over by the police because they thought our seatbelt wasn't on (even though it was) and that when I was at uni, I felt like the world was blurry, or something. Soon after, for the last lecture of the day, there was a scary movie, which made me paranoid of everything pretty much. I remember walking out and wondering what I'd do if I was in the movie or something. But! When I got home, sometime that night, Scott and I got together, which made the day no longer scary. But yeah, one of the highlights of the year. :3 Something else I remember from April is that Sav and I got to know TheUltimateSacrifice, who made a friendship test for Sav to answer. She answered it all and managed to pass, thus becoming his first "friend". His catchphrase was also something along the lines of "many lulz to be had". The times with Jonathan/TUS were amusing, but sadly shortlived, as not too long after he ended up disappearing. He'll always be remembered as one of the most interesting people met this year. April as a whole brought on a whole lot of new friendships, such as Zebeedoo, otherwise known as Ememe. I can't really remember how I got to know her, but I think it was because I was vming someone else she knew and since she saw me around, she decided to vm, or something like that. I remember seeing her around and thinking she was popular, but yeah, and now we're all friends with her. I even made the N-blem on her birthday. Another person I got to know in April was Derozio, which was due to him posting in the Prettiest Profile Contest thread with me, which had a loooot of posts. Then, eventually, he went into TCTI and other places and we got to know him and now like Ememe, he's one of the people we talk to often.

May was when I started using the laptop more and stopped using the desktop as much. I don't really remember much, but I do know that between the May and April period, I started making threads that were pretty stupid and as a result, I got the 100 discussion emblem, but someday I'll make a thread that actually deserves it more rather than being just stupid. Anyway, back to May. Firstly, I got along with a whole lot of other users, but getting along didn't necessarily mean good friends. Anyway, I wasn't really proud of how I acted then, but more so towards the end of the month. I recall the "RBY avatar collab", which kind of had no point, but was amusing for a while I guess. During the month, Erica also made my usertitle longer for that time to include "what is that incandescent deadly eggplant", which was... "what is this I don't even" XD; There were also other things such as the "compatibility" list, which Sav and a few others had to guess but eventually guessed in the end after an hour of suffering. May also brought the Black and White section on the 16th. When it first appeared, people were posting like crazy and speculating like crazy too. At first, I didn't really like the section, which was fine by me, because I thought I'd never have anything to do with the Black and White section again, haha. During May, I also became addicted to the song Not Afraid, which is honestly, the best new song of 2010 to me. May was also the time where I kept listening to Pyramid too.

Towards the end of May, some things happened, which made me reconsider my actions on PC. As a result, June was a lot better and was when I started paying attention to Black and White. This was also when Erica was taking over looking after B/W. Early on in the month, she decided to create a rumours thread, due to the rising number of rumours, which became B/W's DCC of sorts. All in all, a lot of things were discussed in that thread and will stay one of my favourite threads, mainly because it was the first thread where I really felt at home in, within the B/W forum. Along with that, Erica also made a Thread Index, to stop the duplicate threads. I remember helping out Erica with the thread index by giving her updates and reporting like crazy there. I'll never forget the speculation period of B/W, because really, that was one of the best times at PC. In June, I also had a Cherrim avatar and not long after, I got called Erica's alt by RTHookers. Since we were "alts", we changed our usertitles to that. Which brings up another point, technically, I've only changed my usertitle once since June. In June, Pokemon such as Chillarmy, Mamepato and Meguroko were revealed. Nick became obsessed with Chillarmy and even started to say things like "ChillarMYlock", etc. The rest of us were getting obsessed with Pokemon, too, with my favourites then being Chillarmy and Mamepato. In June, there was also the whole thing with Australia getting a female prime minister because Julia Gillard "backstabbed" Kevin Rudd. Because of this, there was an election in about August, where there was a hung parliament, which resulted in a minority government with Labor leading, yay! In June we also tried to get the supporter section active but that turned kinda crazy. Sometime around now too, the Challenges forum was made because Syd wanted it. Around this time, I tried making a skin about Mamepato and Chillarmy but by the end I got lazy. Ana drew some really cute art for it, though! Oh and sometime around now, Zet quit the staff, which was sad. :(

July was a pretty awesome month, without too many flaws. During the month, I remember we got to know KanadeTenshi and back then, we didn't get along at all but now, well, we get along at least. Sometime around the 20th or so, Malyka went on a holiday with Simmone to America for a while. About half way through July, I realised I had to win the Prettiest Profile Contest once and for all, after trying in January and April, both times just losing by a small margin to Gav and Tara. This was also around the time when TCTI was due to be reset soon, so while I prepared for PPC, I had to prepare for making the next TCTI. I remember that night, on the 21st, I went to sleep, thinking that I'd miss out on TCTI, but somehow, due to a certain dream, I woke up throughout the night and was posting with everyone and TCTI reached 30000, allowing me to make the new TCTI thread. Apparently I beat Gav/jpp by only a few seconds, which was awesome. About 11am, during the next day, I found out that I won the supporter category of PPC, which made the day really great for me. Having made the new TCTI and winning PPC, life was awesome. I also remember at the end of the month, Jake was dominating B/W, even putting up a notice that was aimed at me basically saying not to report because he could deal with it all. XD Also sometime around then, I got a mentor for uni, who was the newsreader for channel 10 (the channel I watch and aspire to work at one day) and she's really nice. We've met up a few times and in December she took me to the studio to watch her do two news updates. I've been there twice before, but it's always exciting visiting channel 10.

Soon August arrived, which I only expected to be the month before Black and White would hit Japan. That did occur, but the craziness, speculation and confusion dominated the early part of August. One of the most controversial things before the starter evolutions was a weird plant creature. I remember that on the 7th of August, we were all discussing the plant Pokemon, hoping it was fake and... well, was when I probably posted the most I ever had in Black and White in one day. XD The next day, wow. I remember that we were going to go in the car to go to some place. I know I was rushing to get ready, so I went on the laptop quickly before I left, seeing that I had a vm from Erica telling me to go on MSN. Usually I wouldn't, but... for this one time, I did. I remember that conversation started off with Erica saying she needed help on B/W's rules and then I thought "oh awesome" and I didn't really think anything, til she added Audy, when I started questioning things in my brain. While looking at TCTI, I noticed something said, getting more suspicious and just decided to refresh once more and oh look, there was a large notice, looked at my username and I was a mod. I remember both Erica and Audy didn't know if I noticed yet or not, too. In total I had... a really active celebrations thread and nearly 40 vms. The day after was pretty awesome, with fruit coloured userbars, due to the get together forum appearing the day I got modded, so I kinda thought I was a watermelon with the green userbar and all. But yeah besides that craziness... um, yeah modding B/W has been awesome. I remember August was also when I got to get along with a lot of other people too, which is a good thing! Anyway, the get together that month was pretty fun to me, I even went into skype to get the emblem and the event I hosted was the Generation 5 Drawoff, which had lots of posts, lots of entries and was a lot of fun! I also had three judges, too! I also got to know Mervyn around this time because he wanted to make a B/W screenshots thread and I told him he had to wait. Let's see... I also created Black and White's Guidelines (go read them) on August 29th. Also during August, I started Semester 2 of uni. This time around, I took Intro to Digital Video (which I nearly failed), Creative Thinking, Something about Broadcasting and what is knowledge. I actually got grades that I was happy with in the broadcasting and knowledge units. The broadcasting unit was so much fun, we even got to go into uni a whole day, spend time planning our assignment, go to channel 7, interview the producer of the news there and then go back to uni to present our assignment that day. Fastest I've done an assignment in probably! We talked a lot and it was great. :3 I also went on PC and had to lock like two threads or something on the uni's Internet which just happened to be slow at the place we were in. D: Our tutor was also funny and taught us a lot, so the unit was worthwhile. I also made some really interesting friends in the knowledge unit, too! Overall, uni semester two was awesome.

Early September meant drama over whether the starter evolutions were real, with everyone saying they were... weren't, and eventually, they were real! It was amusing, kinda, because so many of us tried to prove that they weren't real and I wasn't entirely sure what to do, trying to make people keep it all to a certain thread. The lead-up to the Japanese release, probably about 3 or so days before was defs the hardest time there so far because of so much craziness speculating... and the fact that people still thought the starter evolutions were fake even like a day before the release. Oh and the claims of other Pokemon being real or fake from PokeExperto was also interesting then, because none of us really knew whether to believe it. On the 18th in my timezone, I woke up at like 6:00am because that was the day that Kaori was going to get modded. The group conversation had only staff at first, so when it hit about time to mod Kaori, we added in a whole lot of others so it wouldn't seem suspicious. Not long later, people started mentioning how Kaori is really Hiiro and then Kaori got banned for "exessive spamming", then while "unbanning" her, they "accidentally" made her a mod, but the most hilarious part about this is that Hiiro typed his message in the wrong conversation and was basically like "gogogo mod her now" and everyone pretty much facepalmed due to Hiiro's fail. And after everyone being "confused" a few more times, Kaori was eventually modded after being banned and demoted a couple of times! Oh, I also made the Prettiest Profile Contest for September! :D Then, towards the end, Nintendo kinda told the big websites not to show images of Pokemon from B/W, resulting in a lot of "Ditto" on people's teams in B/W. XD There was also a "Let's Play" forum made, which was active at the start, but inactive later. Oh and at the end of September, there was a draw at the AFL grand final, which caused a replay

Kaori and I created the B/W Weekly Polls around now and I also started hosting the photography contest in Graphics and Photography. From then on, I pretty much started posting photography in blog entries and eventually, became friends with Fabio, so as a result I had someone else to discuss photography with. Around this time, people in Syd's section started copying my Denchura theme, well, technically her Seed bby theme – oh, and I forgot to mention that Seed bby is Syd's nickname for Churine and she loves it. In the emblems thread, WonderGirl was using an image of my dog to ask for an emblem, while in another place in CQ&F, redsaber was rating the moderators. Good times! Also in that section, Fox was suggesting that he wanted to purchase PC. Kaori and I also started saying "ILYBOO", why? I don't know. In October, the Halloween Haunt was on its way. This was one event I probably had the most involvement in. I got to pretty much pick hosts for most contests, as well as create an emblem for the chat thread. Aside from that, I also hosted a photography contest, which Digi judged! Overall, it was a pretty fun get together, though I still prefer August's. Oh and I also won the Creepypasta contest with a total of 900 points, so yay. I also judged the theme contest in the Halloween Haunt too! Then, when the scavenger hunt was on, Jake put one of the clues in my post. Anddd then when it came to get the bonus clue, I found it, giving Mervyn $5 supporter credit, then he got $5 for winning the hunt overall. XD In general, Jake also made a typo saying that Went is now perma banned. XD Early November, Tara and Don got together because I helped them realise their true feelings for each other which made me really happy. :33 Soon after that, PC wasn't working on my IP, so I used a proxy online. I received a few PMs and replied to them... then basically it sent those PMs about 500 times to some people, which I was really embarrassed about. XD; Sav and I also found an adbot with an awesome username "fear john" and became obsessed with it. Kaori and I created Your Knowledge is Legendary as well as the N-blem, which are B/W specific emblems. There was also a PokeCommunists social group, which was amusing! Also during November or sometime around there, Jake was editing Syd's usertitle and accidentally pasted the 5th anniversary url into her usertitle, so her entire usertitle was just a url. XD Sometime around then, Hiiro also created "Run, Suicune, Run!" in Pokemon TV Shows and Movies, which got changed to Pokemon Anime. B/W also had its first two scavenger hunts, the first one being of "Smugleaf", then soon after Gym made a thread called "Hidden things (like Smugleaf)". Also in November, Derk made my PC anniversary thread! The day before that, I got 20,000 posts at like 2 minutes to the 15th, so yay! On November 28th, I won the Prettiest Pokemon Contest. :3 Towards the end of November we also got new signature rules, which allowed me to disable signatures a lot more than I did before – which means no spoilers! Also, Snivy, Oshawott and Tepig were revealed as the B/W starters English names! Oh and Isshu became Unova. Around then, DLTMS0's rules got changed back to DLTMS0, so as a result I was the main one who said zero! Siggy also called me fish.

I don't remember December much. Sometime around now, I started calling bobandbill "bonadbill" because of typoing his name. JPP also decided he hated PC and left for a while. Cilebra and I had a competition on who'd make a better 2011 emblem We also started talking to the other Nick, known as Duck because he decided he was a duck one day. Duck also made threads in Pokemon General such as Kakuna vs Dragonair because they were guys. Other important stuff is that Other Entertainment was renamed to Culture and Media. Member of the Year also went ahead, with the start of it being somewhat drama-related but it eventually became a great month. I recall Jake and Andy made the panty HQ, lol. Pop had an attack during December but he was eventually fine. D: Siggy also found maggots in her sunflower seeds. :( Around the 19th, Kaori and I created Christmas in Unova, which was a B/W specific event and had a lot of posts/activity. Oh and on Christmas day, Andy demoted me from B/W and replaced me with twocows for a little while because he felt like it. Scott recorded a message for me, while Kaori recorded Not Afraid, TRC did a drawing and Hiiro gave an emblem. I also got a new TV and a handbag and other stuff. :3 Two days later, the B/W US release date got announced of March 6th 2011, meaning the Australian release date is soon! Then a couple of days later, MCPadding and MCBorders were created by Audy because I asked for shadows on profiles and that was the best he count do! Oh and Gav also called PPN beautiful which I found amusing for some reason. Kura remembered my summary, too! Then on the last day of the month, Livewire and I became racist mods! Oh and I also purchased a new camera towards the end. :D

IF I DIDN'T MENTION ANYONE I'M SORRY I DIDN'T HAVE A DIARY OR ANYTHING TO GO BY. Anyway, 2010 was the best year ever and I love it. <3 And I feel bad for not listening to the rest of the countdown but I'm like...I forgot about the music countdown. And thinking about this is making me stressed so I'm going back to count MOTY votes. :D; Bye 2010, everything happened that I wanted to happen so yay. :3

asdfuifads I don't want it to end I'm sad. XD; Just...if I forgot anything majorly important, it was important and idk 2010 was perfect.

Last edited:

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • FAVORITE PART OF 2010?
    - Bayonetta
    - Joining PC. XD
    - I love you guys!
    - RED DEAD REDEMPTION

IN WHAT WAYS YOU COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER?
    - uh, if i did better at school?
    OR WAS THE YEAR PRETTY GOOD FOR YOU OVERALL?
    IT WAS GREAT!

Thats all. Merry New Year every1.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    This year was without a doubt the worst year for me, an unforgiving ordeal. If I mention all the things that happened, I'll just vandalize this thread.

Anyway, happy new year, PC members. (:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    This year? 1 hour before the end of the year for me, well... let me say this. This year... it's been pretty interesting for me. Still... there's something missing. Like, this year is so... let's just say that bad things happen. I'm sure that the next year will be even better for me, and perhaps, for everyone.

Happy New Year, PokéCommunity members!

den899pop

Jolteon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    With that said, what are/were your favourite parts of 2010?
    -finding a new pet
    -news of Black/White.
    -remembering this forum i signed up for (EPIC FAIL)
    -if my brother wasnt so annoying
    -if middle school had good food
    -Overall, it was ok, the only problem was that everyone was busy so no one got to come over to our house to party

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
  • With that said, what were your favorite parts of 2010?
    Entering the world of Pokémon for the first time.
    It would have been better if the Let's Play Curse didn't strike twice. At least I wasn't banned from YouTube.
    Next year will be better. I'll be LPing Platinum and HeartGold over the next few months, and buying B/W!

Back