• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I remember when all the SAs had that godawful pink username for a day or two. The reactions were hilarious.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
THE WORST PART IS IT WAS A CRAPPY PINK.

I love pink and even I was unhappy. XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Pink is a fragile color. It can look really really awesome or look really terrible. The Pink that Erica's userbar is would be a wonderful Pink to be seen on the forum in my opinion.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I feel like I'm terrible at colors. I thought Supporter and Mod blue was the same, thought SMod was yellow, and still think your name looks pink... :( Maybe I'm slightly colorblind?

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I can see how you messed up all thre Toujours. No worries. The Mod and Supporter colors are really close to the same so I thought the same for a while as well. As for SMod it's not a surprised and with Erica's username your mind can trick you into thinking it's pink because of her userbar. Pretty sure I've seen it pink one or twice myself because of it hehe.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You guys...you guys are too kind. ;o;

Cherrim

Years
...to be fair, sometimes I outright go in and set my username to pink and if you ever saw it that way, it might have just stuck with you and you ignore your eyes showing the proper red...

But s-mods are totally orange. You're not the only person to say it's yellow but I think I ranted about this once already. XD;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I saw it once next to yellow and it became glaringly obvious. It's just when it's all alone I think it looks very yellow-y, hahaha.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I saw that Audy was red and thought he got promoted. But apparently a Smeargle exploded and everyone is turning into Kecleons...

droomph

weeb
Years
wait...audy had sparkles...erica now has pink username...

the world is coming to an enndddd

I wonder if it's possible get a plugin to "customize" our username in vB... lol not gonna happen

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
That would be pretty crazy I can't even imagine what we'd see if that were the case XD

definately not gonna happen lol, can you imagine? It sounds quite awesome in theory though.

Cherrim

Years
We've got one. It's just admin only right now. :P

(I remembered it and couldn't resist bringing back my pink name for a few hours after the discussion in here. n__n)

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
It's beautiful. Too back you can't keep it for longer than just a few hours haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back