• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 2024 Gaming Challenge

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    My February/March update:

Out There Omega: The Alliance
    Dishonored

4/20

A bunch started, but they are all really long. I should add quite a few to the list after this month hopefully.

Edit: To avoid a double post, I'm just going to edit my April games into this one.

April:

The Outer Worlds (FINALLY...)
    Super Mario Luigi 64 3DS
    Battleship The Movie The Game 3DS
    (lol)

7/20

Last edited:
    Years
    April
    Super late update this month. The real life had a huge priority. But April was pretty fine month. Dragon's Dogma 2 was pretty bad, but it was the only outliner that month. I focused more on indie titles. TELETEXT was fun short puzzle game and The Many Pieces of Mr. Coo was charming experience. And I also finally managed to beat Persona 4 Golden on Switch. A lot better than already good Persona 3 Portable. I can't wait to play the fifth one.

Games beaten this month:

Dragon's Dogma 2
    TELETEXT
    The Many Pieces of Mr. Coo
    Persona 4 Golden

[15/25]

Years
    Crash bandicoot 3 - Warped (Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy)

As far as enjoy-ability goes I guess I'd give this one a 6.5/10, the 2nd one a 5/10 and the first one basically just gets a 0/10 =P
    They became better as the series went on at least. And I'm glad I did play this one as it had some really fun levels.
    Unfortunately the race levels were annoyingly tight and not fun at all.

Pokemon Scarlet

Did a lengthy playthrough in Travel Journals of Pokemon Scarlet.

Pokemon Scarlet - Teal Mask + Indigo Disk + Epilogue DLC

Also did all the DLC in that playthrough, during which I saw the credits roll for a second time so I'm counting it as a separate game, sure sank enough time into it =P

Princess Peach: Showtime!

This game kinda needs reloadable checkpoints tbh. The only checkpoints it has are only resetable by death and some areas don't give you enough things to take damage on, so if you reach the next area the death checkpoint gets switched to there. The game was rather easy most of the time, some areas you could literally not kill yourself to reset xD
    That said, this game is really hecking quirky and has a really nice charm to it. I loved playing it.
    All plays had their charm, but grabbing UFO's out of thin air and throwing them around as Mighty Peach was probably my favorite play of them all... especially with that giant Peach vs giant spaceship 'brawl' at the conclusion of it =3

1) Super Mario Sunshine (Super Mario 3D All Stars).
    2) Super Mario Galaxy (Super Mario 3D All-Stars)
    3) New Super Lucky's Tale
    4) Transformers: EarthSpark - Expedition
    5) Balan Wonderworld
    6) Crash bandicoot 3 - Warped (Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy)
    7) Pokemon Scarlet
    8) Pokemon Scarlet: Teal Mask + Indigo Disk + Epilogue DLC
    9) Princess Peach: Showtime!

9/20 games

Back