• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

20th Anniversary Pokemon TCG Tournament [Finished]

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • Won 2-1 vs. ddrox13

close series, that Rallying Cry deck is really intimidating o:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Defeated GreyBidoof 2-0

First game he couldn't get anything besides a Magikarp out. It had 5 energy tho.
    Second game I got a Serperior set up t4 then things happened.

UPDATE: Beat CountryEmo 2-0

First game was close, then I got Exploud and 1-shot his Gallade (and basically everything after his Gallade)
    Second game I stalled with Bouffalant for long enough to get Serperior up.

GGs all around

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm online right now and for the next 3 hours for anyone looking to set up a match for this.

Adding in all of the results you've posted right now.

EDIT: And I've lost 2-0 to ddrox in my first human v human match in nearly a year.

EDIT 2: Beat Golgari 2-0. Unfortunately I got out to much better starts in each match and that was game over from there.

Last edited:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Defeated TheRealOCD 2-1

Game 1 I donked him with Kanga
    Game 2 he got 7 consecutive heads on confusion rolls before I conceded
    Game 3 I got up a t6 Serperior, then things happened. Oh, and he started raging in chat after getting 1 tails on a roll that wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Years
  • I'm available for matches for the next 4 hours again! Message me. I may take a couple minutes to answer if I'm AFK doing housework, though.

Defeated TheRealOCD 2-1

Game 1 I donked him with Kanga
    Game 2 he got 7 consecutive heads on confusion rolls before I conceded
    Game 3 I got up a t6 Serperior, then things happened. Oh, and he started raging in chat after getting 1 tails on a roll that wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Added.

EDIT: Beat TheRealOCD 2-1. Lost 2-0 to echimaru.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Didn't even realize therealOCD made an account tbh >_>

online for the next couple hours, might take a couple minutes to respond though

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    hi, whoever havent battle with me can u add me? i will on tommorow hopefully so we can have our bout.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • If need be to move on I'll drop out. It seems like I'm not on / free when others are on. I can see about possibly staying up tonight and moving my laptop so I can use it later in the night.

Years
  • If need be to move on I'll drop out. It seems like I'm not on / free when others are on. I can see about possibly staying up tonight and moving my laptop so I can use it later in the night.

If we can get you 2 more matches played, we'll call the Get Together portion done (and hand out emblems based on that) and move the elimination round into the TCG section.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • I'd love to get this done as well, but my timeframes will grow INCREDIBLY thin over the next 3 weeks, to the point of needing to pre-schedule exact times and even then I'll only have ~8 hrs a week that doing a match would be feasible, and likely at the same times each day (after 2230 EDT 5 TBD days a week). I mean, assuming we have weak-and-a-half rounds and I get that delicious R1 bye, it only affects me once, but still... Oh, and all of this hinges on the fact that the place I'm working at actually upgraded their internet like they said they would. And that I actually decide to bring my laptop. I'll keep everyone posted on whats happening when I know.

Also, Echimaru has been politely ignoring any attempts to schedule. That too.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Yeah, I'd love to see this go through, but I don't think it will. I'd LOVE to see (and am willing to host) some more TCG events on Pokecommunity.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I won against Golgari, 2-1

Also, what should happen with me and Bidoof, we faced, he won one battle, then during the second the internet dropped for them I believe.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Lost 2-1 to countryemo!

game 1 he set up gallade before i could and swept
    game 2 got a better starting hand and won
    game 3 he pulled a nice comeback victory with gallade, I couldnt find my delphox ;;

Years
  • I won against Golgari, 2-1

Also, what should happen with me and Bidoof, we faced, he won one battle, then during the second the internet dropped for them I believe.

How would you like it to be considered for the final standings? Will you concede since you lost the first match?

I'm ending the tournament now for the following reasons:

1. Get Together is finished.

2. It sounds like matches will be a challenge to coordinate going forward.

I am open to having a monthly or bi-monthly tournament of some sort, however.

Back