• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

20th Anniversary Pokemon TCG Tournament [Finished]

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • I'm totally down for tournaments every now and then :) it's nice being able to play with people on PC

Years

• Final standings:

1 ddrox13 4 - 1 - 0
    2 donavannj 3 - 2 - 0
    3 echimaru 2 - 1 - 0
    4 Golgari 2 - 3 - 0
    5 countryemo 1 - 1 - 0
    6 GreyBidoof 1 - 2 - 0
    7 TheRealOCD 0 - 3 - 0

Everyone gets a participation emblem. ddrox13 gets the winner's emblem and the 6 TCGO codes (if you want them, that is), echimaru gets the 4 TCGO codes for second (Challonge seems to have placed echimaru above because Golgari lost 3 of his other 4 matches despite winning head-to-head against echimaru), and the 2 code prize goes to Golgari. If any prize winner passes on their codes, they get bumped down the prize list to the next person.

See all of you in September. ddrox and anyone else interested in helping run the September tourney, please PM me. We should start planning it now so it's better coordinated than this one was.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    it was good game n gathering. no one i know play pokemon tcgo so its kind of boring doing challenge daily without chatting. will join another if u host it(hopefully not absorbed into go)
    p.s: how u play at pc ? mine got a lot of clash/freeze even though i can play dota2 quite smoothly. have tried several suggestion on board but its not working for me.

ps.ps:
    code hunter :p

Back