• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

21 days left... Carols & Music

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Christmas themed music! Nothing like it to really get into the holiday mood. Do you listen to carols and christmas themes? What are your favorites?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Anything by Mannheim Steamroller is the best. Simply the best.

And then a few years ago I bought the Twisted Sister Christmas album, and that is pretty hilariously fantastic too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2017
    I don't really go out of my way to listen to Christmas music - after about a week it drives me mad - but I listen to enough of it in the car to and from places. I like the Coca-Cola holiday jingle though, does that count?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't really go out of my way to listen to Christmas music - after about a week it drives me mad - but I listen to enough of it in the car to and from places. I like the Coca-Cola holiday jingle though, does that count?
    We can decide here and now that it falls into the bag of Christmas MusicTM

Years
  • I love Christmas music and it really gets me into the spirit. Fairy Tale of New York is a personal favourite :3

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Honestly? Not a huge fan. There just isn't enough variety. It's the same 6 songs over and over, just with different people singing. It gets boring real fast. And most of the lyrics are stupid anyways.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Awww I love xmas songs! There are definitely more than 6 (; explore Spotify or Youtube lists!

I keep having certain songs stuck in my brain though. The supposedly british song going something like "christmas, everybody's having fun", and "im dreaming of a white christmas" and of course "all i want for christmas is you".

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My most favorite Christmas carol is Frosty the Snowman, but I only like the version by Jimmy Durante. Other songs I like are The Chipmunk's Christmas song and I'm dreaming of a white christmas too. The reason for the last one is because I was born and raised in Maine. I live in Arizona now, and we don't ever get snow here. :c

There are so many songs I like though, so it's hard to say them all. :P

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I tend to listen to Christmas music at times, it sure helps makes me feel festive when on Christmas day. I think one of my faves are Jingle Bells, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, and We Are The Reason, among others.

But then, yeah, I like many of these songs that it won't fit if I mentioned all of them at once.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ^ Cascada does Christmas music?! omg

My work plays so much Christmas music that admittedly I don't listen to much of it myself. I used to listen to that corny Pokemon Christmas album when I was younger.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Been listening to Pentatonix's Christmas stuff a lot! Not the most Christmas-y one since they do actual Christmas carols and all that, but I really love their cover of Hallelujah:

Back