• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

22 days left... Santa chooses Cacturne!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Only a little over three weeks left now!

So, if Santa had a pokemon team, what pokemon would you recommend for him?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2017
    Hmm...

1. Delibird, for additional delivery services.
    2. Stantler, to pull the sleigh. I know in the anime Christmas episodes back in the day he used either Ponyta or Rapidash, but I think that was only because Stantler hadn't been revealed yet.
    3. Jynx. Santa is actually a Jynx, y'know.
    4. Fletchling. Robins are very Christmassy birds, and Fletchling is based on the Japanese Robin, so it'd make sense if he had one perched on his shoulder.
    5. Hypno. Because let's face it, the idea of an elderly man coming down the chimney in the middle of the night and sneaking into a child's room couldn't possibly be any creepier than it already is. Hypno would be for sending children still awake back to sleep.
    6. Beartic. For when all else fails, if Santa needs to make a quick getaway from child protection services, or face the wrath of a spoiled brat, or fight off thieves. Good to have a terrifying angry bear with a winter theme.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Going to be a lot of repetition by the end of the day here...

Delibird
    Stantler
    Sawsbuck
    Beartic
    Avalugg
    Abomasnow

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Delibird, Stantler, Sawsbuck, Dialga, Alolan Ninetales, Hypno

Needs the Dialga to get to all the houses in a single night. that'd be a pretty great use of its powers imo.
    Hypno is as Lusamine said in a post above. gotta put those curious kids to sleep.
    Of course Alolan Ninetales is simply fabulous and deserving of a spot on any winter-themed team.
    All others are self-explanatory.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hmm... I think Santa might have Delibird, Stantler, Jynx (since it can give presents as seen in anime), Winter Sawsbuck, Glaceon and Alolan Ninetales.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Santa is a rulebreaker and has 1000 pokemon. 990 delibirds, 8 stantler (or sawsbuck), Celebi to manipulate time, and a Jynx, because why not.

Trainer 766

Mega Sceptile(The tail is a Christmas Tree),Stantler(Reindeer),Cryogonal(Snowflake),Delibird(Presents),Staryu(Tree Topper),Jirachi(Wish?)

I think you can somehow make up a story behind this,but meh...too lazy.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ohhh boy, eh, probably just Delibird and 5 stantler, ahaha.

Maybe some of the elf pokemon too... like Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie? o: More magical pokemon~

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I feel like I've answered this question in a thread long time ago, but this is the only team for santa for me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oooh, I like your ideas about including Sceptile and the Sinnoh elves! And Jirachi, as wishes are a main thing. And Celebi for time shenanigans, that does make a lot of sense d:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I feel like Santa can have something like this:

Delibird x2
    Stantler
    Sawsbuck (winter form)
    Castform
    And why not Ribombee, it has a scarf already

And... I'll just let this here.

Santa claus is here!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha I feel like Ribombee would freeze a bit in the North Pole... But fairy pokémon are probably a good fit o:

Castform too, the Ice version of course c:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Hmm...

1. Delibird, for additional delivery services.
    2. Stantler, to pull the sleigh. I know in the anime Christmas episodes back in the day he used either Ponyta or Rapidash, but I think that was only because Stantler hadn't been revealed yet.
    3. Jynx. Santa is actually a Jynx, y'know.
    4. Fletchling. Robins are very Christmassy birds, and Fletchling is based on the Japanese Robin, so it'd make sense if he had one perched on his shoulder.
    5. Hypno. Because let's face it, the idea of an elderly man coming down the chimney in the middle of the night and sneaking into a child's room couldn't possibly be any creepier than it already is. Hypno would be for sending children still awake back to sleep.
    6. Beartic. For when all else fails, if Santa needs to make a quick getaway from child protection services, or face the wrath of a spoiled brat, or fight off thieves. Good to have a terrifying angry bear with a winter theme.

^ Definitely agree with this right here, especially Stantler.

Back