• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Featured] 24 Hour Meme Challenge [FINISHED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    This Get-Together just got a bit more DANK. To do that, I've got a 24 hour meme challenge for you all!

You have 24 hours from 8:30PM DST (if you need a converter, you can go here, type in 8:30PM and in the dropdown search for Eastern Daylight Time, and on the otherside, convert it to your location) to submit a Pok?mon-themed meme.

Submit your meme by posting in this thread. Each user may only submit 1 meme, but a tribe can submit unlimited memes. Please use spoiler tags when posting.

A Kahuna from each tribe will narrow it down to a top 3. The winner will win their tribe a Tapu Z-Crystal worth a whopping 250 points! Second place will win their tribe a Grassium Z worth 50 points, and third place will win their team a Normalium Z worth 20 points.

Remember your time ends in exactly 24hrs from now!

Last edited:

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
  • I want you all to know that I spent time to make this in Photoshop pixlr.
    Spoiler:

If somebody questions the above statement:
    Spoiler:

(This is my first post in 3 years, Jesus I'm out of touch with this forum.)

Last edited:

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I know y?all have got to have more memes than this...!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Spoiler:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Very nice, first thing that came to my mind was this: Pick your Snowman

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Just to give you all an update, we're waiting on a few others Kahunas to give their opinion. Shouldn't be too much longer.

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    So... sorry for the wait, but ya'll made it super hard to judge these. We decided to give the first place winner the Tapu Z-Crystal. The others were tied between the other three Kahunas, so we decided to give everyone who participated a Normalium Z worth 20 points for their efforts.

Congratulations to Cosmic Fury and the Lele Tribe for their win!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back