• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3 things that you wish were in Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    1) An option at the beginning of the game if you'd like to play a harder version. (Maybe if you complete the game? =\)
    2) Customisable characters (Even though many people have already said this all ready XD)
    3) Maybe a longer plot? =S

I have some more too =):
    Return of teh Team Rocket =D
    More cute pokemon! (Like Pichu, Azuril etc <3)
    That is all I can think of XD

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    1. Customized character design.
    2. Get rid of the same recycled "evil faction" garbage.
    3. Depending on how it was used, a real-time battle aspect would be nice.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    1. I would like to see more dark types that don't look like wannabie rip off's of cuteness. We had Houndour/doom, Umbreon and Murkrow, three badass looking dark types, followed by Poochyena/Mightyena Absol, ect. These were tought and fierce looking pokemon that was meant to be the 'dark' of the Dark types. As dark types were thought of as evil, they sort of looked it. Then freakn' Stunky came along? WTF? I would like to see some better art. Not all the pokemon need to be cute or 'girly'.

2. Same goes for fire types. What the hell happened? Of the only type, there was no new fire type pokemon made. There's already a million water types, but they made like 20, though I do love Buizel. Hopefully some interesting fire pokemon in the future.

3. No more brand new evolutions. It seemed like the creators couldn't come up with anything original and just made old guys evolve. Seriously, Lickylicky? (Sp?) That had no point other than just being there and being ugly. Poor Magmar and Electabuz were awsome the way they were. There was no need for them to evolve. So all in all, I don't want new evolutions for old guys when its uneeded. Like for Heracross or Aerodactyl.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    1. Better and new storylines; sidequests

2. Ability to play in new roles (gym leader, team rocket, coordinator) and able to actually finish the game like that

3. Music. I would like to hear something different

champ ben

Sceptile=annoyed trainers
    Years
    oohh tricky!

1. hmm, mabye increase hp? in the anime pokemon can take way more hits

2. have a round robin tornament at the end of the elite four, again, like the anime

3. evolutions at certan weather and times of year, like winter burmy and water castform

:)

Years
    1) at the pokemon center to be able to see ev's and an entire bio for your pokemon
    2) pokemon computer games with expansion packs to create a giant world where theres features like building a house and your pokemon help making it, a game thats like living in the anime. so at the strat of the game you could chose to be a trainer, ranger, cordinator, or some other kind of profession. cameo appearences
    3) along with the ledgendarys to include "myth" pokemon like crystal onix and giant pokemon

Immortal_one

Math is power.
    Years
    1. Cutscenes, definitely. CGI preferred, much like cutscenes in Final Fantasy IV, which did an AMAZING job of making cutscenes on the DS, as well as incorporating voice acting.
    2. Yeah, voice acting would be awesome too :P
    3. I would love to be able to be connected on WiFi while in game, so you could toggle pictochat/voice chat while playing the game, making chaining and EVing far less boring.

And Artyte,
    3. A MMORPG of pokemon that is super secured so that no one can hack in to make private servers and CGI graphics, no turned based systems like the original series, instead have a battle zone where you can move freely around to attack with the strategies that now holds true in the original games.
    How would you go about using strategies and such without totally revamping everything we know about the combat system of Pokemon? I thought the turn-based aspect was what the Pokemon series was the central part of the series D:
    I'm just curious :)

coolkidmitch

Ace Trainer
    Years
    1) *my boyfriend and I agree on this one* Pokemon Evolutions based on abuse, say an eevee evolution based on unhappyness and such
    2) More Fire types :/
    3) Gold and Silver based game play, first 8 gyms and a elite four, then ANOTHER 8 gyms and an elite four. Two games in one >_<

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Let's see:
    1.Being able to take up different roles (Just like what WriteThemWrong said)
    2.For the DS Pokemon Games, it would be cool if we could say the commands into the mic instead of having to choose it with the D-Pad or touch screen.
    3.We could go underwater in any part of the water using HM Dive :D

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
    1- More Customization.
    2- Travel between two Regions.
    3- A Region with Gyms for ALL the Types, then a League like in the anime (a tournament) and after that finally the E4. (I don't want Battle Frontier anymore!! XD)
    -I would mix the point 2 and 3 in a Wii Game ;)
    4- More Poison Pokemon.
    5- A more in depth explanation for some things (like the Legendaries, the fact that Amazonas (?) is connected with Pokemon World and how TM's work)

As you can see, I couldn't ask for only three things ^^

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Hmm...

1: Doing a better job at giving new moves to Pokemon. For example, it wouldn't have hurt them to allow something like Flareon to have Flare Blitz to make use of that awesome Attack power.

2: League-like battles towards the end of the game, (sort of like the Battle Dome in Emerald) and then the Elite Four, rather than the Elite Four and Champion. Champion of the last Pokemon League tournament, fine. But not just some random person.
    (don't worry; I'm not stealing ideas... I know some others have mentioned this before me)

3: Starting with the 'National Dex'. This Region Dex-to-National Dex stuff is just annoying; give us access to most every Pokemon in the Pokemon world without having to complete the game before particular Pokemon become available.

4: Again, this one was said by others; another multi-Region game. G/S/C was brilliant, in that it gave us more than one Region to explore. True that we had explored it before with R/B/(G)/Y, but it was fun to see how Kanto had changed over the time between the latter and the former set of games.

5: Gyms dedicated to more than just types. For example, a gym for Eeveelutions! This is something I posted in a really old thread back when I was active before.

Sparkle

Ninetales Rocks :D
    Years
    1.Bring Back the Bug Catching Contests! Something like national Park so we could have more Catching contests (:

2.Better 'gadget', something like the Pokégear, I want the radio when cave music gets boring again.

3.Your character to get a Bank account! Really, 99999 or whatever is really easy to achieve when battling for Ev's and stuff, and plus, even if you battle many times after that, thats still your amount. Also, if there was a bank account, there would be better things for us to buy. Evolution stones, better 'base' accessories etc.

4.Bring Back Secret bases. Underground bases kinda suck. Also, the thing where you could swap records and battle in your friends secret bases was awesome.

5.Team Rocket again. They were just the most badass bad guys in the Pokemon games <3

6. Abilty to go back at least one region. Oh come one, you all want this too.

Azlef

Wha- we're on air?!?!
    Years
    I have one more thing to add to my list.
    • The Pokemon League is a tournament.

Thats a great idea! It seems unnatural that super contests, gym battles and E4 battles happen whenever you want. i'd like to:
    1.Customize my character(I wouldn't be caught dead in a dress-apart from my school dress, of course.)
    2.Contestsd having more of a go in the games. The're cool, I like them.
    3. Pokemon intereaction. That would be so cool. Also, you could do something about that Amity Square. That person standing there saying something about his Gyarados and his Steelix. Not fair to non-cute pokemon. I don't even OWN any.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2009
    1. Customise your character.
    2. Better pokemon deseigns.
    3. Travel between regions.

And I would like a MMORPG on the wii =].

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    1. The opprotunity to join Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua/Galactic. I get bored always squashing their pathetic plans.

2. The ability to travel to other regions. We did it on the GBC. Two generations later, we still haven't done it! Now I know how the Apollo astronauts feel about space travel...

3. Different starters, as it's always the same types. Mix it up a bit, people!

4. Your character gets to speak.

5. Customize your character's outfits.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Thats a great idea! It seems unnatural that super contests, gym battles and E4 battles happen whenever you want. i'd like to:
    1.Customize my character(I wouldn't be caught dead in a dress-apart from my school dress, of course.)
    2.Contestsd having more of a go in the games. The're cool, I like them.
    3. Pokemon intereaction. That would be so cool. Also, you could do something about that Amity Square. That person standing there saying something about his Gyarados and his Steelix. Not fair to non-cute pokemon. I don't even OWN any.

This hadn't been posted in since February. In the future, if a thread is over a month old just restart the topic, thanks~

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back