• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Gaming PC Challenge - PLEASE READ FIRST POST

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Day 16 - Game with the best cut scenes

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii): Mainly for the Subspace Emissary stuff. I can certainly remember them quite well, which is a good thing, as I normally forget most of the cut scenes instantly or try in vain to skip through them. At least these ones went out of their way to be vaguely entertaining!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Day 16 - Game with the best cut scenes

Okami - PS2/Wii - They helped make the game what it was... It is one of the few modern-ish console games that can NOT use actual voice and still not be deterred. (So who knows what my last answer will be. XD)

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    Day 15 - Screenshot from Game You're Currently Playing

Theresia DS :

Spoiler:

Day 16 - Game with the Best Cutscenes

Uh... I guess SSB: Brawl were pretty good. It's the only one I can say off the top of my mind. I did like Snake's intro in the Adventure mode though. ^^

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    Day 16 - Game with the best cut scenes.

Probably Tales of Symphonia, because of the cute chibis and that one anime cut scene which was pretty neat. Sometimes the chibis trivialise the seriousness of the scene, though.

A cut scene from early on in the game, but it could be considered a spoiler, so view at your own risk:

Spoiler:

The lone anime cut scene. WARNING, SPOILER!

Spoiler:

razzbat

dancer
    Years

It would definatelly have to be ssbb's subspace. there were so many amazing moments, seeing so many of my favourite characters working together was so awesome. XD

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
    Day 15 - Screenshot from the game you're currently playing.

From Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Master.

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grand Theft Auto IV

A little more info...

There are a good few games with brilliant cut-scenes. One game for example was Red Dead Redemption but with Grand Theft Auto IV, I just thought I'd give it a mention. The cut-scenes are great to be fair and the graphics are also great and you really got into the story and into Niko's personality.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Day 16

Well my favourite cut secene ever comes from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Just because of the surprise factor, and just how plain awesome it is..The voice acting's a bit corny, but it's not so bad that it ruins it.

Warning, Spoilers.
    Spoiler:

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years

Metal Gear Solid 4 Great graphics, great voice acting, great action scenes, great everything.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years

I don't pay much attention to cut scenes but in terms of visuals, God of War had some amazing cut scenes.

Years
    Day 17 - Favourite antagonist.
    That is a tough one, there are a lot that I do like. Though, I do really like Wesker from the Resident Evil series. He is just so cool I do love his character.​

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Albedo Piazzola - Xenosaga (PS2) - He's also my favorite character if you remember.... :o
    He was insane and a complete sociopath but he only wanted to be one with his twin again, and to know what it's like to die/fear death.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Day 13 - A game you've played more than five times.
    I don't know but games with Multiple endings like Devil Survivor (currently got 4 endings out of 5) and 999 (got all 6), though I probably replayed TWEWY so many times, but that's only because it's one of my first DS games. (I can't bear to replay my hard-worked Pokemon...)

Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.
    It's Devil Survivor.

Day 15 - Post a screen shot from the game you're playing right now.
    Spoiler:

Not necessarily the stage where I am since I'm about to travel to the Victory Road, but yeah, I'm replaying my Soul Silver. That's the only Pokemon game I haven't finished and I intend on finishing it.

Time Hollow
    - Animated by AIC, duh.

Gah, I've been saying the exact thing over and over again, but all the other games I've got are so boooooring and nothing to write about. ;;

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years

Any of the colossi from Shadow of the Colossus. They were all beautifully designed and were challenging. A lot of giant boss monsters are just big and snarly but the colossi were amazing visually.

Years
    Day 18 - Favourite protagonist.
    Got to say Leon S. Kennedy. He is such an awesome character and I really enjoyed playing Resident Evil 4 as him.​

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years

I'm not a big fan of villains, but I'll always love Bowser from the Mario series- epsecially Paper Bowser!

Spoiler:

Also, if you count Meta Knight, he's one of my favourites, too.

Spoiler:

LINK. The man is a God, people! Need I say more?

Spoiler:

Other favourites:

Diddy Kong

Spoiler:

Kirby

Spoiler:

Yoshi

Spoiler:

razzbat

dancer
    Years

probably kefka from ffvi. admittedly, i haven't actually played much of ffvi but i absolutely loved him in dissidia. He's just completely nuts, has a crazy awesome voice actor (jap ver. of course) and has a sick outfit.

Spoiler:

ooh hard choice... i seriously cant pick just one, so heres a few thats in my head atm.

date masamune
    dude, he holds three katana in both his hands, whats not to love? the most badass character out of the many awesome characters in the BASARA series. awesome outfit, pretty cool story to go with him and he always cracks me up whenever he attempts to speak some english. XD
    Spoiler:

phoenix wright
    this is the one game that i thought did really well with the english translation, and the character of wright was definatelly reflected through this. i absolutelly love his thought process and being able to see him comment on practically everything that he sees.
    Spoiler:

akiyama shun
    from a hobo with no money, to a multi-millionare hostess club owner and money lender. absolutely loved his story and his connection to the city of the kamurocho, which has seen through in two quite distinctively different perspectives. really happy to see him back in OF THE END.
    Spoiler:

snake
    to me, naked and solid snake are the same person but if i had to choose either, it would be naked snake (eye patch ftw). i still need to play more of mgs but from what i have played, I loved his agressive look but also for his sense of justice.

Spoiler:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Day 15 - Screenshot from Game You're Currently Playing

Spoiler:

That's my random class challenge team in Final Fantasy V. I got pretty lucky. :D

Gotta be cliche with this, but Super Smash Bros. Brawl had some epic cutscenes. It was both hilarious and awesome. :D

Kefka:
    He is so over the top, and he actually managed to accomplish his goals! (Kinda...and it didn't stick for long, but hey, he got pretty darn close! XD)
    Does Gilgamesh fron Final Fantasy V count? If so, definitely him. DEFINITELY.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022

Super Mario Galaxy 2's cutscens look amazing. XD

Bowser. Already explained how much I like him.

Sonic not only looks nice, but he is a good role model, especially in the cartoons.

600th post!

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
    I have 2.
    Samus Aran (Metroid series): I love the variety of weapons and she has the best power suit. (beats Iron Man and Master Chief for sure)

Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid series): He's bada**. That's all I've got to say about that.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Definitely Naoya from Devil Survivor. Think of Izaya from DRRR, only with demons. Plus, both are voiced by kamiya Hiroshi. :O Day 18 - Favourite protagonist.
    Brendan from Emerald. I don't know, mainly because it's nostalgic playing as Brendan.

Back