• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Gaming PC Challenge - PLEASE READ FIRST POST

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    Day 17 - Favourite antagonist

999 spoilers alert! Don't click if you don't want 999's true ending spoiled!

Spoiler:

Day 18 - Favourite protagonist

I guess it'll have to be... Sissel from Ghost Trick. He's great alright?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Day 18 - Favourite protagonist.

Amaterasu - Okami(PS2/Wii)
    Silent protagonist. She makes it awesome. <3
    Plus she's a wolf.... that makes her even awesomer.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Day 17 - Ganondorf.

Day 18

Got to be Link. He, himself, gives a great sense of adventure and courage, much like his games. He's boss, whether he's cell shaded on a boat, an 8 bit sprite or a wolf.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
  • Day 17 - Favourite antagonist.

Bowser

A little more info...

I don't really have many but if I had to pick one it would be Bowser. Yeah he's a bad guy but he doesn't really do any harm except kidnap Princess Peach. Well I should hope that's all that he does with her lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 18 - Favourite protagonist.

Tommy Vercetti

A little more info...

I have many, a few for example would be John Marston, Vic Vance, Niko Bellic. But I though I'd give Tommy boy a mention.

He's a really cool character featured in the great Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and he is probably the most recognised character from the GTA series in my opinion.

Years
  • In spoilers pleaseee!
    Day 19 - Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.

Spoiler:

Tales of Symphonia's environment is just so beautiful, would love to live there.​

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Day 19 - Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.

The setting in Okami. So pretty and it would be cool to watch trees randomly bloom. <3

Spoiler:

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • Day 19 - Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.

Oh God, too many, but I'll try and condense:

POKEMON: I definitely wish I lived in the Pokemon world! Particularly in Ecruteak City, as it's so beautiful- both it's natural surroundings and its architecture.

Spoiler:

KIRBY: Their lands are so colourful and fantastical! I adore the various Kirby worlds, especially in Super Star Ultra, Squeak Squad and Amazing Mirror. I've selected some of my favourites...

Spoiler:

PAPER MARIO: Wouldn't be interesting if everybody was paper-thin; not just our models? Jokes aside, the franchise, especially Thousand Year Door, had some lovely places. My favourite is the peaceful Boggly Woods:

Spoiler:

...I think that's enough.

King Of The Blues

Years
  • Day 19 - Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.

Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver: Cherrygroove City.

A little more info...

It looks like such a beautiful little town by a little sea. Would love to live there in the virtual world.

Spoiler:

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • I'm a man of action, I'd love to live in a place like Telara from Rift. I'd like the constant struggle against the planar forces.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Day 20 - Favourite genre.
    Honestly? I don't even know if I have one. I like a lot of different genres and I am not normally one to narrow my playing field with just going for certain genre themed games. However, if I was forced to pick one, I think it would have to be horror and I mean horror like, Silent Hill 2. Not F.E.A.R or anything like that, where they think stuff jumping out at you is scary. Silent Hill 2 genuinely creeped me out the first time I played it and not a lot of things can do that.​

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Day 20 - Favourite genre.

I'd have to say adventure type RPGs. ._.
    Mostly cause they're like... all I play.

King Of The Blues

Years

Open World. / Sandbox.
    Sports.

They are my two favourite games genres. Not a lot of other game genres appeal to me, just those two.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Day 20 - Favorite genre
    Adventure, basically because i like the suspense of not knowing what will happen next. Although i really like action/combat games, i mostly like to follow up on a storyline of a certain person and take them on an adventure, so to speak.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    Day 19 - Favorite Game Setting

For me, probably the settings in World of Warcraft, especially the ones in Darnaussus. So pretty... *sits on a rock and fishes*

Day 20 - Favorite genre

In order:

Visual Novels - I love reading so I naturally love good visual novels. >:3
    Sandbox - Tried some of these kinds, like Dead Rising, and liked the idea. I mean come on, who wouldn't love running amok in a mall beating the heck out of any zombies you see? >:3
    Suspense/Horror - This kinds of ties in with visual novels, but I love some suspense/horror in my games. Keeps me on my toes.

WriteThemWrong

Years

I love MMORPGs. I love the RPG part of it, the customization and progressing keeps me coming back to the game. And the MMO part for the competitiveness. Its sad that there is isn't much variety in MMOs. I mean every MMO doesn't something a little differently but its all usually the same.

Years
  • Day 21 - Game with the best story.
    A very tough decision. I play a lot of games that have stunning stories. Stories that you can tell have had a lot of effort and thought put into them. Tales of Symphonia was a great one for me; the story captivating me from the start because, when I played it, it was something new and different. Fallout 3 was interesting with the story aspect; I didn't expect it to be as interesting as it was, even though some people didn't like it.
    However, the top one for me has to be Silent Hill 2. The twist at the end I honestly didn't see coming. I normally see story plots developing before they do, but this one was a shock for me.​

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
  • Day 20 - Favorite genre.

I don't have a specific one. I play many types and I can't really pick one because they are so different:
    RPG, FPS, Adventure, Platformer, RTS, Strategy, Puzzle, Racing, Fighting. That's all I can think of right now.

Day 21 - Game with the best story.

Metal Gear Solid

You can't pick just one game's story because they are all tied together for the most part. But if I HAD to pick one it would be MGS4.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Day 19: Picture of a Game World I'd like to Live in:

Spoiler:

For those who don't know, that is the world map of Final Fantasy Tactics A2. With judges to prevent death by battle, and a job system that I absolutely adore, this would be an awesome setting to live in. :D

Day 20 - Favorite genre.

Definitely RPG. Definitely. I like many genres, like Puzzle, Platfromer, Action Adventure, and such, but RPG's are definitely my favorite.

Hmmmm. I think I am gonna go a different way here and say Cave Story. It is a simple story, but it has depth and I can't wait for a prequel/sequel. It starts out somewhat silly and charming, but get to the end and...holy crap. 0__0
    [/FONT][/FONT]

WriteThemWrong

Years
  • Day 21 - Game with the best story.

I've only played it a few times but Heavy Rain had some amazing story elements. The entire game is based on a story so it has to be good.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

My most common answer so far...
    Okami (PS2/Wii) - It ensnared me.... So beautiful and ensnared with mythology and folklore. It's amazing. :3

Back