• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Nickname that Eevee!

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I nicknamed my Eevee "Bunnelby" because Bunnelby is everything Eevee wants to be and more

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Ebenezer Tallywackle Jr. III

Tallywackle for short.

Runiel

I am male
Years
My Nickname for eevee will be : 'Principium' (As for 'Start' in latin, Because, ya know, eevee is the start of many branch evolution, and 'Principium' itself is pretty Majestic)

Sorry I changed the name, I want to actually Suggest a 'Proper' name, rather than just 'Funny' Name,

So, yeah, I'm sorry

Last edited:
Years
I'd give it the name "Natural" because uh, it's a neutral force that adapts to whatever surroundings it's exposed to.

Nagi-chan

I make videos on Youtube about Pokémon and other a
Years
Someone I know gave Sylveon the name Lelouch which it´s actually quite coolxD I like to call it Dragonslayer or Lucy (after FT) if it´s a girl^^

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Keep them coming, guys!
Someone I know gave Sylveon the name Lelouch which it´s actually quite coolxD I like to call it Dragonslayer or Lucy (after FT) if it´s a girl^^
To clarify, we're only looking for nicknames for Eevee rather than any of its evolutions. Those will get their own name rating articles down the track.

Nagi-chan

I make videos on Youtube about Pokémon and other a
Years
Keep them coming, guys!To clarify, we're only looking for nicknames for Eevee rather than any of its evolutions. Those will get their own name rating articles down the track.

Then call your eevee Lelouch^^

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Hi all!

The follow-up article won't be much longer, so in case you still want to submit your nicknames, get in quick! Serious and silly suggestions are fine. You could still post suggestions afterwards of course; they just won't feature in the follow-up article.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
Years
I nicknamed my evee coocheycat. I exactly dont remember why i gave it that name. Then, when it evolved into flareon, i named it pyromonster.:-D

Back