• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Snap on Virtual Console for Europe

Years
  • This is really cool and I'm glad they're bringing Snap to a new generation of Pokemon players, hopefully we'll see Gold and Silver next on the 3DS VC *crosses fingers*

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
  • Is it coming to 'Murica? I really enjoyed playing Snap, and I'd like to pick it up again...
    How will the game be controlled?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've heard lots of praise for Snap over the years, I might just give this a try. I do like how they are gradually re-releasing old spin-off titles in this way, though!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Article updated, as Europe will now also get MD: Explorers of Sky.
    EDIT: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky will also be released on the Wii U Virtual Console this Thursday. It will have a price of £8.99/€9.99.

Years
  • Nice to hear both Snap and Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Sky on the Wii U VC. Hopefully it will come to America as well in the future.

Back