• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Check this video of Lycanroc’s Dusk Form in action!

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    This kind of makes me worried that if we do get a trailer at Worlds, it will just be this one but in English.

But I'm not really dying for news so I can wait some more.

Years
  • Gotta admit the music is definitely a jump up from what S/M had.

But as Clbgolden said, I feel that we may not get anything major at the World Championships and just an English Dusk Form trailer.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    DAT MUSIC HOLY SHIIIIIIIIT :UUUUUU

Now I'm getting pumped. You can also see some minor graphic differences already.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Everyone's talking about how good the battle music is, and I'm just sitting here curious about Lycanroc's Dusk form's defense stats. I wonder if it can still survive a Close Combat and High-Jump Kick, which are more powerful than Hammer Arm, or any Fighting move from a Conkeldurr, which has one of the highest physical stats out of any Fighting type.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Everyone's talking about how good the battle music is, and I'm just sitting here curious about Lycanroc's Dusk form's defense stats. I wonder if it can still survive a Close Combat and High-Jump Kick, which are more powerful than Hammer Arm, or any Fighting move from a Conkeldurr, which has one of the highest physical stats out of any Fighting type.

I've seen a few calculations based on these trailers placing the Defense stat somewhere in the range of 130, assuming it hasn't had EV training or anything like that. That's out of the normal range of the other forms' stats, so either it's going to be tougher overall, or some heavy rebalancing has occurred to make it primarily defensive or primarily physical.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Good music. This new Lycanroc form being the only news we're getting now is a little bit disappointing though. Guess I'll have to wait a few weeks for something new.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • I really liked the music too, it's making me wonder what other new things we'll be seeing in these games. I wonder if they're going to make Guzma's theme even more awesome (I'm not a fan of rap at all, but I dig that boi's theme music).

Years
  • tumblr_ouj7qzdEZj1s5n8i8o1_540.jpg

I have to say this new HP bar is an improvement and definitely keeping in line with how it's designed in most other games.

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • I personally don't get the hype behind the music. It's the same exact melody with some 80's Power Ranger electric guitar tossed in. Is it a bit more exiting to listen to during a wild battle? I'd say yes. Not really impressive or worth gushing over though.

Regardless, I am still more than exited for the game in regards to other pieces possibly being changed (hopefully in more meaningful ways than this example.)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hmm, the battle music seems to rocking up in a way. And I think Lycan's Dusk form can withstand Bewear's attack in this video to showcase how it's capable of making a Counter, as well as giving some Accelrock to Talonflame from earlier. It's a nice demonstration on the Dusk form, for sure!

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
    Years
  • OMG THIS IS AWESOME! the new Trailer is awesome with some changes as we can all see (specially the music!!) . I wonder what other surprises they have for us?
    Talking about Lycanroc I am really excited for its stats... Many guys over the net can be seen saying that it will be an average of the Mid-day and Mid-Night form?... I'm already excited for this!

Years
  • I'm starting to wonder if we'll get any more cool remixes of music in US/UM. If the wild battle theme was that good, imagine what the typical trainer battle theme will be like.

Back