• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Nebby and Lusamine to Debut in Anime!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Looks like I was right that everything was about to go to hell storywise for the heroes of the anime after returning from Kanto.

next season is almost undoubtedly going to pick up storywise. Looks like Lillie's part is about to be a main focus.

Last edited:
Years
Now finally Lillie will get some descent development. I am really looking forward to the upcoming anime.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Is still still considered to be of the same "season", or is it something else?

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Is still still considered to be of the same "season", or is it something else?

Same season as before. If you'll excuse my poor formatting from random images on the interwebs:

Spoiler:

You don't need to know Japanese to see that the name is identical between the posters.

Compared with:

BW:

Spoiler:

And the XY saga:

Spoiler:

Where there is a distinct name for each part of the saga (for BW, you've got the first season, Season 2 stylised by "2" and Delacore Islands, styalised by "DA!". For XY, you've got "XY" and "XY&Z").

Years
Can someone tell me which Z Crystal Ash has on his hand. Doesn't seem to be any of the 4 he possess.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Actually, Ash seems to be Nebby's caretaker in the anime, not Lillie. Ash has a dream about it and is the one who finds it.

Alright, correction: now we can watch Nebby's struggle of being put in the bag in anime format (and Rowlet wouldn't like it since that's where he naps in).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 24, 2019
Since Rowlet and Litten are conspicuously absent from the new poster, I think they're going to evolve and are absent to avoid spoilers.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Well with the Aether arc set to start soon, we can pretty much write off future development for Mallow and Sophocles as the focus will be on Ash, Kiawe, Lana and most importantly of all Lillie. In other words, those with Z-Rings and/or blood connection to antagonists get all the development. Unless the writers pull a curve ball and give Mallow and Sophocles Z-Rings. Granted I could see Steenee evolving at some point. Outside of that, Mallow and Sophocles are relegated to being background characters.

Years
As they are showing Lusamine and possibly Aether too this season might go to 50+ episodes.
Things I think might happen in this season:
1) Ash getting new Z Crystal ( possibly a Z Ring also evidence: poster released)
2) Litten and Rowlet evolving.
3) Lillie getting a new Pokemon.
4) Ash vs Gladion
5) Reasoning of Lillie's fear
Don't know what Jigglypuff will do but there has to be something for it

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 24, 2019
To be honest, I think Lillie is going to catch Jigglypuff. It's been appearing on a lot of merchandise lately.

raxic_ex

I'm Buizel of the Expedition Society!
Years
I think the next episode will be just a debut of Nebby, Lusamine and Aether Foundation. The episode preview from Serebii just mentioned Lusamine paying visit to the school and find Lillie, and I can see her evil look already when she hugging Lillie. It's too fast for all things to happen now, and they need time to bond with Nebby. If going by the game, they still have the third island (forgot the name) to go and Team Skull. Surprised that Guzma and Plumeria doesnt even appeared before Lusamine, oh well.

P/S: can someone point out the jigglypuff for me? I must be blind or something because I dont see it from the poster.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 24, 2019
I think the next episode will be just a debut of Nebby, Lusamine and Aether Foundation. The episode preview from Serebii just mentioned Lusamine paying visit to the school and find Lillie, and I can see her evil look already when she hugging Lillie. It's too fast for all things to happen now, and they need time to bond with Nebby. If going by the game, they still have the third island (forgot the name) to go and Team Skull. Surprised that Guzma and Plumeria doesnt even appeared before Lusamine, oh well.

P/S: can someone point out the jigglypuff for me? I must be blind or something because I dont see it from the poster.

Jigglypuff was shown following the gang back to Alola on the plane in the most recent episode. As for Plumeria and Guzma, Plumeria is introduced on Akala before Lusamine in the game, but Guzma isn't introduced until Ula'Ula.

Last edited:
Years
Yeah, just like I wrote in the article, Ash is using the new Z-ring so he could probably use some new unique Z-moves we saw in some trailers (Maybe Lycanroc's)

Back