• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4 differnt types of walmart

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
I've been to Wal-mart and the Wal-mart Supercenter, but I didn't know there were more then that! I did go to another big one in California, I think, that had a Taco Bell inside it. I'm not entirely sure, so don't take my word for it hehe...

I'm not all too fond of Wal-mart though. It just seems so.....messy, and unorganized. I really like Target! We have a place here in Miami that has Target, Micheals, Best Buy, and Sports Authority, all in one building, but in different levels. It's so awesome....

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
They are making a Walmart here that?s for stuff they can?t sell at the other one, and a price cut. Like a bargain Walmart or something. x.x; My mom applied there, that?s the only reason I know about it. ^_^;;

100marios

Years
Kairi said:
They are making a Walmart here that?s for stuff they can?t sell at the other one, and a price cut. Like a bargain Walmart or something. x.x; My mom applied there, that?s the only reason I know about it. ^_^;;
Your mom applied there? Just hope they don't put her on the return aisle. The poor people have to deal with so much from the yelling costumers....yeesh hehe...

McDonalds? In a Wal-mart? Heh, maybe there was a Taco Bell then!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Wal-Mart: Had one around here but we got Wal-Mart Supercenter about a mile from that one so they just turned it into another store.

Wal-Mart Supercenter: I have been to many of them and there is like 4 in 30 mins from where I am (that is a lot of Wal-Marts XD)

Hyper Wal-Mart: I was out to Arizona for a month (some of you older members will remember that PC went down a day before I let to Arizona and came back up a few days after I got back, what can I say PC just can't run without me XD) and saw a lot of Wal-Marts but not one of them. I don't even think they are real.

Mage Wal-Mart: That is Japan so I don't know.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Yeah, she didn?t like the complaining customers at Toysrus when she worked there? but with the puppy she may not have time to work there anyway. @_@;

But we?d get a discount on already discounted items! Yeahh~~ :3

100marios

Years
Kairi said:
Yeah, she didn?t like the complaining customers at Toysrus when she worked there? but with the puppy she may not have time to work there anyway. @_@;

But we?d get a discount on already discounted items! Yeahh~~ :3
It has to be the most hectic job there is at those kind of shopping stores. I feel bad for them when I look back on it, but I'm just bored to death when I'm waiting in the lines hehe...

You can use coupons, on discounted items, in a discount store!
Talk about thrifty hehe..

You have a puppy? Cool! What kind is it? (Sorry! Off-topic habit...)

That would have been awesome Arcanine, hehe...

John Denver

Banned
Years
Soon they'll have a Super-de-duper Wal mart...ugh

I've never seen a mage mart, but I'd assume it's nothing more than walmart with more bells and whistles...and pliers

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
She a Boston Terrier, and quite a handful. ._.; She loves to bite me, I have so many marks on my hands and feet. X__x;

100marios

Years
Dakota said:
Soon they'll have a Super-de-duper Wal mart...ugh

I've never seen a mage mart, but I'd assume it's nothing more than walmart with more bells and whistles...and pliers
That'll be the day hehe...

Boston Terrier? Aww, I love those dogs. They remind me of the little dog from the Lady and the Tramp...but I guess that's a Scottish Terrier!

She likes to bite you? Ohh....at least it's just for fun, even though that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt...
I really want to get a dog too. I've taken care of my grandma's maltese for a long time, so I think I can handle it!

P-Reaper

The P-Reaper
Years
The closest wal-mart near me is like 6-7 minutes away in dunn and thats a supercenter it used to be a regular wal-mart but they closed the regular wal-mart and like half a mile down the road they made a supercenter. They have a goodys and sam goodys and dairy queen, radio shack, a wendys,and DOLLAR TREE.

Last edited:

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
Hyper mart and mege mart are real. There are only a few mege marts. If you're in michagan there is a store called michels or somthing like that. That is a huge store in hyper mart is a little bigger than that.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
The wal-mart located closest to me has a mcdonalds in it. LOL, Wal- Mart is freakin cool.

LOL Mines does too, It rocks, LOL This weekend I should chill at Wal-mart with my friends!! That would freakin be odd, seeing that Wal-Mart has mostly old people in it @_@.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Now let's get this straight...I've seen so many spellings I don't know what to believe...it is Mage Mart, Mege Mart, Mega Mart, or something different than these listed (if M(insert three leters here)-Mart is even real :P )

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
[Begin rant]Wal-Mart is pure evil, people! Pure, unadulterated evil! I don't care that there are multiple varaities, they're all evil. 1/3 of U.S. Wal-Mart employees recieve government assistance. So, when it comes down to the most basic level, tax dollars are going toward an evil corporation that will use this to keep prices monopolistically low. Here's the rest of my evil companies/corporations/associations list:

EA
Ford
GMC
Honda
The NRA
The Republican Party
The Democratic Party
Universal Studios
AOL/Time Warner
Disney
Clear Channel Entertainment
The RIAA

Support none of these! Or as few as you can, at least. Every little bit helps. [/End rant]

Back