• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] New Pokémon games go on a road trip!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Seriously, these city choices are so sparse. I'm almost surprised they're doing it at all at this rate, lol.

It would have been nice to have been able to check it out, especially since I'm sort of on the fence about getting it right away, but oh well. :/

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Eh yeah of course only in America. Would of definitely been nice to play them for a short while. </3

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • How can they not have New York?? :(
    Boston is the closest to me but that'll still be a minimum four hour drive. whyyy must you hate NYC
    I wouldn't say that they hate NYC because there will be an epic midnight launch event:
    The Pokémon: Let's Go, Road Trip! will visit seven additional cities across the country, culminating with an epic midnight launch event at Nintendo NY on the evening of Nov. 15.

Back