• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: New data leak reveals scrapped Pokémon Pink and revisions

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
It's funny cause there IS a pokemon pink romhack (same with Pokemon Z, but that's "just" a pokemon and DBZ crossover)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
I wonder why they scrapped Pink and just went with Yellow?

We'll probably never know though

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
It is true that Clefairy was planned to be the mascot before Pikachu was, so I wonder if Pokemon Pink was gonna attempt to experiment with that? Ah, well, we'll most likely never get to know.

Years
pokémon pink would've been so awesome for me ;_; interesting to hear that anime voice clips were planned!

Years
Didn't even know that Clefairy was supposed to be the original mascot. Honestly I don't think they'd have gotten that far & famous if that pushed through. I mean, it's cute and all, but Pikachu is cuter and looks tough at the same time. It could appeal simultaneously to both boys and girls.

Also let's be honest, Red with a Clefairy as his main? C'mon now.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Imagine playing a whole Pokemon game with cries even worse than some of the original sound files....

I've always loved how years later, content is still being found.

Back