• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokkén Tournament DX to have free trial for a week

Pokkén Tournament DX to have free trial for a week

Pokkén Tournament DX to have free trial for a week

It’ll be available worldwide – provided you have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription.

Ranko

Aloof Unmoving Maiden
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    hi. i love this game and willing to play with people. i also teach sometimes

Years
  • The demo was alright when I downloaded it when I first got my Switch, so a full free trial will give me another reason to try it. Plus, I can only play fighting games like this for a few days before I usually shelf them, so giving us a week with the game is perfect.

Years
  • i actually feel kinda bad that i didn't jump into this game back when it was newer. now i feel like it's too late because i feel like a pokken 2 is going to be more or less inevitable.

Back