• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

25 years ago today, the infamous Porygon episode aired

The episode in Japan sent hundreds of children to hospital. Dogasu has provided some new translations of interviews at the time – a great historical read!

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Unless you really want to sent to the hospital, no thanks

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen today
    Outside the obvious newest Gen 9 pokemon, are the Porygons literally the ONLY pokemon in the entire national 'dex now to never once make any major (aka not cameo) apperences in the anime? Its really long overdue honestly.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    They should include it in a harmless way now tbh :3 The pokémon did nothing wrong, the anime creators did.

I am also not daring to watch the episode ahah, even though I have never been affected by lights like this up until now.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Im still mad about this bro, its literally team rocket's rockets fault😭 Like I get banning the episode but Porygon just because he was in it?!1!! IT AINT RITE!

Back