• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: 4th Pokémon Sun and Moon Global Mission features Battle Tree

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Should be easy enough, I signed up and started this morning.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Thank goodness you can use QR teams for this. I have not been motivated to do extensive team breeding at all lately.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I suppose this gives me an excuse to attempt to get a 50 win-streak again....

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Wow, we've smashed that goal in less than a day. Holy crap!

Yep. The mission started while I was still at work. After I got home, I went to the Plaza and talked to the lady inside the castle, and the goal was already reached.

I checked again earlier today and we already reached 500k points.

Wow.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Perhaps next time, Game Freak will give us a new mission that isn't too quick to complete like the last two missions and instead like the first two missions, which both ended up in failure.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    im not surprised it did well. The battletree is tough and fun. The last event was fruitfull in the golden findings of pokemon as well. I hope the next one is pvp or something.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    The Battle Tree is a lot better than the Battle Maison but not anywhere near as fun as the PWT.

Still a successfu mission is a successful mission and as nice as FC are I'd much rather they release Gardevoirite already.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years

We're at 2.6M good lord we're smashing it much harder than before...

Back